I heard today that investors in
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ishan Bhai, baaki ki news kaha gayab ho gaye ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai,

Kya bol rahe ho... is it confirmed news.. please, update complete news...

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    I heard today that investors in
    CommentQuote
  • hahahaha ..... i dont know i edited it and it went completely blank ... i said i heard investors of MGF Vilas And metropolis gathered together in front of shravan guptas(MD OF MGF) office yesterday and created a huge scene and chaos as MGf hasnt been able to deliver these projects for the past 6-7 yrs and the projects are still being delayed due to no reasons ......

BOTH these projects have mind blowing locations and very good concepts/designing but due these delays these have not given the kind of appreciation they should have .....

MGF Metropolis is 90 % complete since 1.5-2 yrs and still there is no sign of possession , everytime MGF gives a new deadline and then post pones it further .....same is the case with VILAS !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm....things are getting messy... If and when reale estate regulatory body comes half of these builders will be under bars..

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hahahaha ..... i dont know i edited it and it went completely blank ... i said i heard investors of MGF Vilas And metropolis gathered together in front of shravan guptas(MD OF MGF) office yesterday and created a huge scene and chaos as MGf hasnt been able to deliver these projects for the past 6-7 yrs and the projects are still being delayed due to no reasons ......

BOTH these projects have mind blowing locations and very good concepts/designing but due these delays these have not given the kind of appreciation they should have .....

MGF Metropolis is 90 % complete since 1.5-2 yrs and still there is no sign of possession , everytime MGF gives a new deadline and then post pones it further .....same is the case with VILAS !!
    CommentQuote
  • Not half, 95 % or maybe more .
    CommentQuote
  • yeah true...
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Not half, 95 % or maybe more .
    CommentQuote
  • Is Natwarlal Still Alive???

Hi
    Greetings!!!

Very true all projects should be vetted by a regulator and should have an underwriter who promises the performance of any project else he shall be liable to compensate or take over the project till completion and handing over.
    Currently builders have BBA in their favours and the terms are like a rope tied to the neck of investor/end user, which keeps getting tightened by the passage of time. This then feels like HOMES FROM HELL.
    To voice this concern, at the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes earned.
    This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal. (Who was a qualified Lawyer by profession)
    A link provided at the end can be edited by anyone to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
    Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned per recipe per project.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    This is an open link and thanks for those who have updated information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings!!!

Very true all projects should be vetted by a regulator and should have an underwriter who promises the performance of any project else he shall be liable to compensate or take over the project till completion and handing over.
    Currently builders have BBA in their favours and the terms are like a rope tied to the neck of investor/end user, which keeps getting tightened by the passage of time. This then feels like HOMES FROM HELL.
    To voice this concern, at the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes earned.
    This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal. (Who was a qualified Lawyer by profession)
    A link provided at the end can be edited by anyone to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
    Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned per recipe per project.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    This is an open link and thanks for those who have updated information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).

bhai natwarlal is not alive...Maine khud Natwarlal ke bhai ko uski chitaa ko aaag dete dekha hai :D.... usse inspire hokar bahut saare chote mote builders natwarlal bankar paida ho gaye hain... kuch bhi bechte hain... har project ko taj mahal banakar bechte hain...
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion 100 %, Could not found a single one so far who doesn't fullfill the criterion :) yeh Natwarlal ne bahut inspiration de hai lagta hai
    CommentQuote