Last updated: July 9 2018
21 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : HUDA GET PLOT STATUS ONLINE

Originally posted by scottsanjeev View Post
    Thanks for link....

I have plot in sec 47 which i bought in october 2010 but did not get "Final transfer letter" till now ....according to authorities computerization is in progress and it will take time ....for faster closure demanded some amount...Pl's suggest shall i wait or pay the money & close this chapter...?

is this paper has very high importance? i have registry with me (my name) ?

Pl's advise...
    I would say get your name asap. Since you made transfer application then you might be having that application number?

Huda website gives status of that too but you need have your plot log in details which I believe will be with original allottee in case he applied for the same.
    Still I would write to estate officer using registered post asking the status of the application no. .... before going personally.

Sector 47 is already an online sector i.e. all plot details have been computerized.

roby
    Last edited June 4 2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anshgupta800 View Post
      Nice Stuff Roby. Can anyone help letting me know the meaning for two fields under the plot enquiry- Default Payments & Amount for Fully Paid ? I searched for my plot and found both of them showed me - 33157.00
      What that means ?
      If negative sign was there?

Default payment - I guess if some amount have been defaulted but not sure.
      Amount to fully paid means that affter paying this much amount your plot will be fully paid and there will be no dues but since in your case amount coming in negative then I think that much amount (Rs. 33157 )has been paid in access in your case.
      You need to contact huda for refund and then me for a party.
      Are you an original allottee? May be you can apply for your plot log in details which gives detailed access to your account in HUDA data base.

roby

Comment

Originally posted by vireshsangwan View Post
        FYI... the information there is not correct. I have a plot in HUDA which is under litigation and court case is in all the consumer courts in my favor. Now the case is in Supreme court(HUDA moved there) but this link still shows its allotted and no court case... strange!!.
        We should always take this info by pinch of salt. Huda made all these sector online in past 12 months I think and I'm sure there will be many more discrepancies.

What about payment detail, was it OK?
        roby

Comment

Originally posted by roby007 View Post
          I would say get your name asap. Since you made transfer application then you might be having that application number?

Huda website gives status of that too but you need have your plot log in details which I believe will be with original allottee in case he applied for the same.
          Still I would write to estate officer using registered post asking the status of the application no. .... before going personally.

Sector 47 is already an online sector i.e. all plot details have been computerized.

roby
          Hi Roby,
          I have applicion number but for searching this first i have to apply for HUDA site--user id & pwd correct ?
          regds

sanjeev

Comment

Originally posted by scottsanjeev View Post
            Hi Roby,
            I have applicion number but for searching this first i have to apply for HUDA site--user id & pwd correct ?
            regds

sanjeev
            Yes right and for applying ID/PW your name should be there in their record.

So this app no. searching facility is only for those whose name is there in huda database. So obviously you need to pursue this matter in traditional way.

roby

Comment

100% payment has been made to HUDA; around 7 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by vireshsangwan View Post
                100% payment has been made to HUDA; around 7 years back.
                I mean in online status?

roby

Comment

Hi, can you please clarify what is Default Payment and what is Amount for fully Paid?
                  Last edited July 9 2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X