Hi everyone. i am confused and need help. i have a budget of 60-70 lacs and i wanted to buy the ready to move in to save on obnoxious rent cost. but i cudnt find anything. what all is possible is just a builder floor without electricity back up. then i saw unitech residencies on sohan rd - 2 bhk , extremely small house just 1100 sq.feet so carpet are is just 850 sq.ft. for 65-66 lacs on resale ( inclusive of everything plc, edc service tax extra) ... they promise to give possession by march - April next year but i dont see it happening before nov next year. as only two blocks are ready . what should i do, shud i look for any other property or invest in this.
Read more
Reply
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi
    you can look for unworld garden-2
    CommentQuote
  • its definitely a wise buy for end use and in the budget stated by you...i researched a lot and last month only zeroed down to residency..

    as compared to UG2 it has better entrance and with wooden flooring and all specs are better...

    also Uniworld resorts is coming out with villas around so it will be developing into good society. location per se is also quite good for Unitech residences. It should be definitely considered for end use...even for investment purpose the rates will go up by the time of possession
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Justwish,

    With a budget of 60-70lakhs, you can look for a 3bhk in uppal canary residency (all inclusive) which is nearing completion, finishing & interior work has started for this project although possesion will tk next yr march-april.
    Again it depends on ur preference, go n hav a look at the location, its almost 800m from nh8 & after toll &

    Also very limited inventory is left in the market as most of the investors are endusers.
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise...its the best location...not so far from rajeev chowk...
    on the main road...

    ideal distance from sohna road...(which is positive since sohna road is clogged with traffic...noise ...dirt...dust...)
    CommentQuote
  • better option

    Originally Posted by justwish
    Hi everyone. i am confused and need help. i have a budget of 60-70 lacs and i wanted to buy the ready to move in to save on obnoxious rent cost. but i cudnt find anything. what all is possible is just a builder floor without electricity back up. then i saw unitech residencies on sohan rd - 2 bhk , extremely small house just 1100 sq.feet so carpet are is just 850 sq.ft. for 65-66 lacs on resale ( inclusive of everything plc, edc service tax extra) ... they promise to give possession by march - April next year but i dont see it happening before nov next year. as only two blocks are ready . what should i do, shud i look for any other property or invest in this.


    Hi
    Greetings!!
    Though personal, mind me asking

    family size?
    monthly income?
    job/business?
    how many kids, how old?
    is wife working?
    worried about high school fees?
    need a good education for children?
    montly rent?
    how many cars in household?
    sources of funds?
    How much can you afford to travel to get to work daily/ travel cost?
    other key factors- do you need to go to airport? etc etc.

    check your priorities and then think again and rephrase your querry
    CommentQuote
  • the current rate asked is 5700. is it worth buying at these levels. the price seems a bit higher
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hporwal
    the current rate asked is 5700. is it worth buying at these levels. the price seems a bit higher


    Is 5700 including EC/IDC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by justwish
    Hi everyone. i am confused and need help. i have a budget of 60-70 lacs and i wanted to buy the ready to move in to save on obnoxious rent cost. but i cudnt find anything. what all is possible is just a builder floor without electricity back up. then i saw unitech residencies on sohan rd - 2 bhk , extremely small house just 1100 sq.feet so carpet are is just 850 sq.ft. for 65-66 lacs on resale ( inclusive of everything plc, edc service tax extra) ... they promise to give possession by march - April next year but i dont see it happening before nov next year. as only two blocks are ready . what should i do, shud i look for any other property or invest in this.


    Hi Justwish,

    Being a owner of one of the unit in Orchid Island (G+2 floors), i can suggest this property as well. You may get top or 1st floor unit in the range of 66-71L.
    As per my assesment, Pros & Cons can be -

    Advantage -
    Structure including plaster complete, possession likely by mid next year.
    Good location, still away from mess like sohna road (Sector 51, behind Arthemis, DPS & Amit in close proximity)
    Higher carpeet area due to less wastage (Area of 1197 will have decent size 3 rooms + DD + Kitchen + 2 toilets)
    with Power back up
    Low maintainance charge (No lift, s. pool & Club)
    Power back up, gated community
    Decent construction quality (probably better than unitech or at par)

    Disadvantages:
    No Club or swimming pool (although i heard that there is a proposal to built this now)
    No fun of staying in high rise
    Property called Orchid Petals (with same builder) had some maintainance issues
    Premium may be required to pay in Cash (Approx 25L)

    NOTE - My point of view may be biased as i am one of the owner for self purpose.

    Thanks
    PD
    CommentQuote
  • i didint enquire further as 5700 was not affordable for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you want to evaluate floors in Vipul World? Vipul itself is building floors in E Block.. on resale you should get a 3BHK in 75L.. and some builders are buying plots in C or D blocks.. and then building floors .. Its a decent colony .. has power back as well ... IMHO a good VFM option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick_guy
    Do you want to evaluate floors in Vipul World? Vipul itself is building floors in E Block.. on resale you should get a 3BHK in 75L.. and some builders are buying plots in C or D blocks.. and then building floors .. Its a decent colony .. has power back as well ... IMHO a good VFM option



    whats the current rate for resideny 2BHK and 3BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • can somebody please share the latest rates of unitech residency in resale for a 2/3 BHK along with construction status. also will floors in vipul world be a better buy?
    CommentQuote
  • any updates from anybody?
    CommentQuote
  • The current rates in Unitech Residency has reached 6200 p sq. ft.
    CommentQuote
  • To All Unitech Residences Gurgaon People - There is a meeting organized with unitech executives on 10th March 2012 to discuss various concerns/points and delay. It would be great if people can join it to show strength to the unitech and discuss various points. The plan is to meet the executives on the site itself on 10th March morning.

    Please also join this group at facebook to know the details (it has good 46 members at the moment) -

    "http://www.facebook.com/groups/unitech.residences"

    It's better to be in the group with as many people as possible so that we can discuss things together and put some pressure on unitech.
    CommentQuote