Hi everyone. i am confused and need help. i have a budget of 60-70 lacs and i wanted to buy the ready to move in to save on obnoxious rent cost. but i cudnt find anything. what all is possible is just a builder floor without electricity back up. then i saw unitech residencies on sohan rd - 2 bhk , extremely small house just 1100 sq.feet so carpet are is just 850 sq.ft. for 65-66 lacs on resale ( inclusive of everything plc, edc service tax extra) ... they promise to give possession by march - April next year but i dont see it happening before nov next year. as only two blocks are ready . what should i do, shud i look for any other property or invest in this.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello senior members

Is it worth buying a 2bhk at 6400 psf in unitech residency now? how much would it appreciate in the next 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljindal
    Hello senior members

Is it worth buying a 2bhk at 6400 psf in unitech residency now? how much would it appreciate in the next 2 years.

As on date, the Towers A and B are in between 7000 to 7300 as quoted by brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks deepak but do you think it's worth buying at this rate?how much would it appreciate in the next 2 years? could someone suggest a better option in the budget of 70 lakhs keeping in mind that the posession is there in next 6-8 months or max 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Its the best option from end user perspective. Appreciation can't be guaranteed in these uncertain economic conditions. If economy improves and builder broker nexus keeps on working, you will see the price going up to 9K in next 2 years.

Originally Posted by rahuljindal
    Thanks deepak but do you think it's worth buying at this rate?how much would it appreciate in the next 2 years? could someone suggest a better option in the budget of 70 lakhs keeping in mind that the posession is there in next 6-8 months or max 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Its the best option from end user perspective. Appreciation can't be guaranteed in these uncertain economic conditions. If economy improves and builder broker nexus keeps on working, you will see the price going up to 9K in next 2 years.

I totally agree with Jollyboy. If one seen the site, u get to know why it has still room for appreciation. Right on Subhash Chowk with exit from 2 points... Rajeev and Hero Honda Chowk, right on the main road of Subhash Chowk after JMD, the whole project comprises of Villa and Apartments, Villa starts from 7 cr. onwards ... seen the sample villa-value for money, Villas are mostly booked by the NRIs, heard that in front of the project some mall is coming soon. other features of apartment include wooden flooring in BRs, swimming pool, club etc. overall, value for money as on date. Once possession starts (say in 5-6 months from now), the asking rates will be around 8-9K for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14835-unitech-residences-delayed-fir-filed-sector-33-gurgaon?t=17072
    CommentQuote