Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Investing in Dwarka expressway projects

I am planning to buy 3 BHK in Dwarka expressway projects that are near to Delhi like sector 109, 102, 103 etc. I am only looking for new projects which are scheduled to complete in 3-4 years from now. My purpose is for end use and I want to hold it for long term.

My requirement are:
    purpose - I want to hold it for long term and require for self use. I want project that is on the higher side in terms of luxury, amenities.
    budget - between 1 to 1.2 crore

After self research I have narrowed down to ATS tourmaline but got confused after the seeing the pictures of high tension wire going above the site.

Please suggest me some good options that I can further explore. I am ready to wait for couple of months if any new projects are coming in that area.

Comment

Excellent project no doubt about it...outflow is less in compariison to puri or tata .and .Afterall brands matters and since u r looking for long term so this will one of later projects as construction have not started .....try market u can get gud deals at around 7700bsp...

Comment

Originally posted by vikas tandi View Post
        I am planning to buy 3 BHK in Dwarka expressway projects that are near to Delhi like sector 109, 102, 103 etc. I am only looking for new projects which are scheduled to complete in 3-4 years from now. My purpose is for end use and I want to hold it for long term.

My requirement are:
        purpose - I want to hold it for long term and require for self use. I want project that is on the higher side in terms of luxury, amenities.
        budget - between 1 to 1.2 crore

After self research I have narrowed down to ATS tourmaline but got confused after the seeing the pictures of high tension wire going above the site.

Please suggest me some good options that I can further explore. I am ready to wait for couple of months if any new projects are coming in that area.
        Vikas,
        I am in the same boat as u. Looking for under construction luxury project on DEW for end use. The only negative for ATS Tourmaline is the HT wires running thro. Else u can get the project at 7700 bsp in clp today which for the ATS brand is gr8. Only worried bout the HT wires... Do also keep posting on ur search as will i

Comment

Thanks pacman. I will update the post with my findings. I am planning to visit the area this weekend.
          Please update the thread if you find anything.

Comment

Please visit Agrante Beethoven and Woodshire is sector 107, Price is almost half of ATS, See if you like the progress and appricate if you can post the Pictures

Comment

After a search on real estate portals,i think buying in resale in DEW is a better option. UR getting ATS kacoon at 6000 odd n other projects in the 6000 to 7000 range. These r the premium projects from sector 109 to 112. So ATS Tourmaline seems expensive at launch what with the HT wires running thro it. Would like to do more diligence in resale prices before going for a project on DEW. With the market in turmoil i think one may get a premium project between 6000 to 7000 bsp in resale. Options shld be Kacoon,Diplomatic greens,Mahindra Auro,Tata Gateway etc

Comment

Thanks pacman for the information. I understand that resale is a good option considering the fact that builder generally keeps the rates high. But, the soft launch price of TATA Gateway is 10,000 and Diplomatic greens is 8000, how it will possible to get them in prices less than that. I mean nobody will sell them for loss.

Mahindra Aura is a good option considering the price but it is on the right side of DEW when you are going towards Delhi. I read at many places that right is not preferable considering the illegal construction on that side.

Kacoon is very good resale option. the current resale rates are around 6000 sqt. But, if you look at the resale rates for past 6 months all DEW projects, they are stuck at there current rates and did not even moved a inch. This means that there is no demand right now in that area.

There is a huge difference between the builder rates and resale rates. Many friends of mine has suggested me to wait for some more time as there is no demand in the market and price corrections are bound to happen. What you think ?

@orangecounty
                I have searched about Agrante. Seems like this is the first project of this builder in NCR. I am little apprehensive and don't want to put my money on a new builder.

Comment

Vikas Tandi - ATS Koccon is Half chintels towers and half ATS Koccon towers, prices r less as in resale u get chintels towers so just check before doing a deal........if you have so much of payment and needs early possession then ATS koccon if also fine.........

ATS Tourmaline is only for those who need late possession ..no work has started yet and project is almost 1.5 year behind ATS kocoon...

so you have luxury to hv less payment and gud ROi ...HT wires get relocated before possession . in case you have doubt then go for Puri diplomatic.....stick to sector 109, 111, 113 they r real premium...

i dont ur budget but Homestead in 109 will also be a landmark @11000 - @12000k per sqft but sizes are around 3800sqft minimum
                  Last edited December 27 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

You can also check emaar imperial gardens in sec 102 resale price 6400 to 7000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                      Vikas Tandi - ATS Koccon is Half chintels towers and half ATS Koccon towers, prices r less as in resale u get chintels towers so just check before doing a deal........if you have so much of payment and needs early possession then ATS koccon if also fine.........

ATS Tourmaline is only for those who need late possession ..no work has started yet and project is almost 1.5 year behind ATS kocoon...

so you have luxury to hv less payment and gud ROi ...HT wires get relocated before possession . in case you have doubt then go for Puri diplomatic.....stick to sector 109, 111, 113 they r real premium...

i dont ur budget but Homestead in 109 will also be a landmark @11000 - @12000k per sqft but sizes are around 3800sqft minimum
                      Dear Gabar,Vikas
                      agree the resale is not lower than the launch price but much,much lesser than the current asking price of new launches. So the question is which is the best product between 109 n 113 in 6000 to 7000 range? Tata is unaffordable,Puri is too close to completion, ATS though good has the HT issue which r not going anywhere,that just leaves Mahindra Auro? I personally would have preferred ATS since by the time it is completed in 2018 the DEW will b up n about...but the HT wires r a big downer. Checked from ATS n they say they r not going anywhere. Any views?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X