Collapse

Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

who told in you in ATS that HT wires are not shifting ...pls give me his name....

Originally posted by pacman View Post
    Dear Gabar,Vikas
    agree the resale is not lower than the launch price but much,much lesser than the current asking price of new launches. So the question is which is the best product between 109 n 113 in 6000 to 7000 range? Tata is unaffordable,Puri is too close to completion, ATS though good has the HT issue which r not going anywhere,that just leaves Mahindra Auro? I personally would have preferred ATS since by the time it is completed in 2018 the DEW will b up n about...but the HT wires r a big downer. Checked from ATS n they say they r not going anywhere. Any views?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      who told in you in ATS that HT wires are not shifting ...pls give me his name....
      It was a CC chap for ATS Tourmaline. Would not like to mention names here.
      He was also plugging for ATS Triumph in a big way. Think its not sold out yet n available at round 8000 bsp. All he could talk bout was Triumph. Wonder why? Any guesses? I think the slowdown n the runaway prices on DEW has resulted in unsold inventory.
      I Think one may get good deals in resale but the million dollar question is - where on the DEW is the best luxury project between 6000 to 8000 bsp - in fresh or resale????

Comment

i also looked around at DEW for self and personally found Mahindra Aura best among the lot. I also found Chintels decent.Though I've decided in favour of Noida now as compared to DEW or New Gurgaon.

Comment

Suggessions Needed for investment on DEW.

Friends

I am about to buy a property in depressed market on Dwarka Expressway.

I believe once the issues resolved for DEW rates will pick up soon. Also its connectivity to delhi will be superb.

I need your advise on best projects in my range of 1CR (Max. outflow 50% now). I have chosen a few projects where i get distress sales. Please suggest me the best.

1. Emaar MGF - Gurgaon Greens 4800 to 4900 Good Unit
          2. Emaar MGF - Imperial Gardens - Same at booking Rate.
          3. Concient Heritage Max - Somewhere around 5100 to 5400
          4. Greenopolis - Bigger size 4600 same as booking rate and smaller at 5000
          5. Rampratha (Various projects) close to 4000 to 5000 in 37C.

Please add if you have in mind the best project when DEW clears and my horizon is for atleast 3 years investment from here or till possession.

Comment

Originally posted by orangecounty View Post
            Friends

I am about to buy a property in depressed market on Dwarka Expressway.

I believe once the issues resolved for DEW rates will pick up soon. Also its connectivity to delhi will be superb.

I need your advise on best projects in my range of 1CR (Max. outflow 50% now). I have chosen a few projects where i get distress sales. Please suggest me the best.

1. Emaar MGF - Gurgaon Greens 4800 to 4900 Good Unit
            2. Emaar MGF - Imperial Gardens - Same at booking Rate.
            3. Concient Heritage Max - Somewhere around 5100 to 5400
            4. Greenopolis - Bigger size 4600 same as booking rate and smaller at 5000
            5. Rampratha (Various projects) close to 4000 to 5000 in 37C.

Please add if you have in mind the best project when DEW clears and my horizon is for atleast 3 years investment from here or till possession.

Out of 5 projects shortlisted by u, u can go for
            Emaar MGF Gurgaon Greens, Greenopolis & Concient Heritage Max

other suggestion

1 Chintels paradiso
            2 Experion heartsong
            3 Ats koccon
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi Abhay...as against the ones suggested by you, how would you rate M3M Woodshire or Sidhartha Estala/Platina as 'investment' options keeping in view 3 year horizon ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AmitLamba View Post
                Hi Abhay...as against the ones suggested by you, how would you rate M3M Woodshire or Sidhartha Estala/Platina as 'investment' options keeping in view 3 year horizon ? Thanks
                Sidhartha Estala is one the good investment and one the bets project in 103
                Platina which project is this ?
                i will say avoid M3M woodshire
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Abhay bhai, it should fit 1Cr budget.

With Emaar gurgaon greens its almost no premium or 100 to 150 premium on booking amount, construction just started and resale happend in project earlier for around 5200 to 5900/-. Compnay price is 7200/sqft. Huge difference in resale prices.

Heritage max - 70 to 80% outflow investment point of view.

I am more inclined toward gurgaon greens and expecting 1000 Rs. increase over a period of 1 to 2 years, means i should get 5800 to 6000/sqft in 1 to 2 years time.

What say ??

Comment

Originally posted by Abhay View Post
                    Sidhartha Estala is one the good investment and one the bets project in 103
                    Platina which project is this ?
                    i will say avoid M3M woodshire
                    Satya Platina... These are first two towers in Hermitage.

Comment

investment options in DEW

hi all, how about Chintel's Paradiso? is the builder known? his website says he has a 25 year history but I've never heard of him, anywhere in Gurgaon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X