excellent quality
    no they are not 25 years
    They have huge landbank on dew in different sectors of DEW
    Good and fast construction going
    surrounded by sobha villas
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

kindly suggest good builders and good sectors in DEW . i have a budget of 60-70 lakh .i would prefer a new launch or a project where work have just commenced .

Comment

Guys beware of Emaar MGF, they have a price escalation clause in their agreeemnt which means that when the flat is ready you will have to shell out 20-30 lakhs extra. I came to know about this at the last moment and had to cancel my deal

Comment

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
          Guys beware of Emaar MGF, they have a price escalation clause in their agreeemnt which means that when the flat is ready you will have to shell out 20-30 lakhs extra. I came to know about this at the last moment and had to cancel my deal
          Price escalation clause is a very dangerous clause.
          Jago Grahak Jago!!!
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Sorry for Late response.

Well i went to see the site in sector 102 Emaar Gurgaon Greens as i bought a flat last week in that project and went with the dealer.

We went from rajiv chouk to inner old gurgaon and taken a bridge at end, directly entered basai road which crosses in between of DEW. Bang opposite to me was Concient Heritage max and just behind it was emaar gurgaon greens, further i went just behind gurgaon greens and taken a right turn on a very wide road i guess 75 mtr wide, which will run parallel to DEW. It was awesome and was looking great. saw projects imperial gardens, era, Ansal estella, Then connected to DEW again. Pics are from the patch 102 till the factory which is under demolition.

It will take 3 to 6 years time till full infrastructure will develop here. DEW will be one of the best once its livable.

I went further inside till sector 107 and crossed the drain, ran trough a very small tiny road surrounded by trees (Feels like Kerela Backwaters) and finally connected to palam and dwarka and went back home

Originally posted by kamkish View Post
            Thanks for the pictures.

It would help if you could also depict through pictures the status of NPR at ground zero (New Palam Vihar) for the benefit of the members who have not had the chance to visit NPV recently.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
              This land is in sector 59 , there is an existing thread as amit bhalla ji had broken this news several months before in iref .

Comment

Thanks arseman for the update. I have an investmeent in sector 103. I too personally feel we can survive for few years even without dew fully complete. U c the connectivity from sector 106 to main gurgaon and nh 8 won't be a probelm as there is no litigation in that area. From sector 106 /107 to dwarka is the main concern. So the alternative route with 75 m parallel road which starts from dwarka delhi border and meets dew around sector 99 can be use for delhi connectivity till dew comes up. So I think we don't have to be 100%dependent on dew.

Comment

Originally posted by Arseman View Post
                  Ya absolutely true dr. Harsh, i was about to buy your ansal estella flat 2 yrs ago @2800 )))))) u must be happy rates gone up
                  Nice to hear from u. I think I did the rite thing by retaining my investement.

Comment

DEway is the worst location in gurgaon compared to other options i.e.Sector 8X, SPR, Sector3X,Sector 5X.

1. It is beyond old gurgaon and railway line and away from current centre of Gurgaon i.e New gurgaon and DLF side of NH 8.
                    2. For those who enter Deway from KD area Sector 8X,Sector3X or Manesar are better options
                    3. From Delhi the connectivity from Dwarka is not there
                    4. Access road from Palam vihar is poor
                    5. SPR and sector 5X and 6X are much better under developing locations on this side of NH8

Therfore if DEway can command a rate of Rs 1.25 Cr (avg 3 bedroom) for such poor location, the rates for the better location must be above Rs 2.5 Cr.

In Delhi area like Rajouri Garden, Janakpuri best locations, Pitampura, Rajendra Nagar have good 3BHK builder floor options in this range. Delhi market is already discounted 15% and prices are still in stagnating phase.

Thus pricing ond the projections of DEway (barring exceptions) requires realistic projections and analysis.

Originally posted by VB_States

Depends on projects

Example
                    Kocoon by ATS is already at 6500
                    So what's the surprise ?

Comment

Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
                      DEway is the worst location in gurgaon compared to other options i.e.Sector 8X, SPR, Sector3X,Sector 5X.

1. It is beyond old gurgaon and railway line and away from current centre of Gurgaon i.e New gurgaon and DLF side of NH 8.
                      2. For those who enter Deway from KD area Sector 8X,Sector3X or Manesar are better options
                      3. From Delhi the connectivity from Dwarka is not there
                      4. Access road from Palam vihar is poor
                      5. SPR and sector 5X and 6X are much better under developing locations on this side of NH8

Therfore if DEway can command a rate of Rs 1.25 Cr (avg 3 bedroom) for such poor location, the rates for the better location must be above Rs 2.5 Cr.

In Delhi area like Rajouri Garden, Janakpuri best locations, Pitampura, Rajendra Nagar have good 3BHK builder floor options in this range. Delhi market is already discounted 15% and prices are still in stagnating phase.

Thus pricing ond the projections of DEway (barring exceptions) requires realistic projections and analysis.
                      Hello dear,
                      Your views are in order. Let me add, TATA Housing has booked ~ 11,000 psqft + PLC+EDC etc etc. This is Luxury Housing Project. So, prices are already at such levels and definitely will move up.
                      It is also worth mentioning, TATA had received almost 15 times or so, over subscription.

My intention is not to invite debate on this subject.

Kind regards
                      PP Gupta

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X