Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Spirewoods 103

Hi Folks, i am regular reader of this forum as i have invested in Sec 103 about 18 months ago and i must acknowledge that i get a lot of useful update from this forum. Thanks to all who are contributing.

Would anyone active in this forum invested in Spirewoods 103 by ANB? The project appears to be turning out good with decent pace of construction and the location at 75 mtrs wide road. But, wanted to gain from the wisdom of this group on the prospects of this project.

Thanks,
    Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by captkumar
      Any idea which project on DEW is closest to possession......say within the next 6 months.....if any at all, or will they all take another 2 to 3 years time
      India Bulls project in Sector 103!

Comment

Closest should be Indiabulls Centrum Park, Sec 103 and Raheja Atharva Sec 109...

Comment

Originally posted by cajainashish View Post
          Hi Folks, i am regular reader of this forum as i have invested in Sec 103 about 18 months ago and i must acknowledge that i get a lot of useful update from this forum. Thanks to all who are contributing.

Would anyone active in this forum invested in Spirewoods 103 by ANB? The project appears to be turning out good with decent pace of construction and the location at 75 mtrs wide road. But, wanted to gain from the wisdom of this group on the prospects of this project.

Thanks,
          Ashish
          hi i am invested in this project, its turning out to be really gud and prospects are very healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by captkumar View Post
            Any idea which project on DEW is closest to possession....say within the next 6 months....if any at all.....or will it take another 2 to 3 years time
            You can also look at Edge Towers, Atrium & View in Ramprastha City, 37D, DEW, where the possession is likely is next 6 months.

YP

Comment

any idea which project on dew is closest to possession....say within the next 6 months....if any at all.....or will it take another 2 to 3 years time
              raheja athrva sector 109

Comment

Originally posted by asp1607 View Post
                Closest should be Indiabulls Centrum Park, Sec 103 and Raheja Atharva Sec 109...

When is the possession expected for these projects? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by captkumar
                  Any idea which project on DEW is closest to possession......say within the next 6 months.....if any at all, or will they all take another 2 to 3 years time
                  Mahindra Aura - sector 110A

Comment

possession within 6 months on DEW

Thanks everyone for the projects you mentioned below that will be given possession within 6 months on DEW. Do any of these have 2 bedroom flats within 55L

raheja athrva sector 109
                    Edge Towers, Atrium & View in Ramprastha City, 37D
                    Closest should be Indiabulls Centrum Park, Sec 103

Comment

One important question. Once the possession is given, can one really start living here? Or, what timeframe should one keep in mind before thinking of shifting to DEW.

I have a unit in Ansal Highland Park in Sec 103. It will take about 2 more years to complete and I am not sure if the supporting infra will be ready by even then!

Thanks everyone for the projects you mentioned below that will be given possession within 6 months on DEW. Do any of these have 2 bedroom flats within 55L

raheja athrva sector 109
                      Edge Towers, Atrium & View in Ramprastha City, 37D
                      Closest should be Indiabulls Centrum Park, Sec 103

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X