Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Dear All

Can anyone tell what is the ongoing rates ( 2 BHK) in resale for Experion Heartsong in Sector-108. It will be a great if someone can provide the information. Also, what will be the future prospect for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
      Dear Seniors,
      After a fair bit of study i have homed onto Puri or ATS for an end use flat on DEW. Can u pls advice me on which of the projects r better at 7000 to 8000 bsp between the following:-
      1. Puri Diplomatic Greens, sect 112
      2. Puri Emerald bay, sect 104
      3. ATS triumph ,sect 104
      4. ATS Kacoon, sect 109
      5. ATS Tourmaline, sect 109
      I am more inclined towards the Delhi side of the DEW from sectors 109 to 115
      Resale rates r quite competitive n i am in not looking to move in for next 5 years
      Kindly advise
      thx in advance
      If you are looking for Bigger sizes , Go for Indiabulls Enigma in Resale ~6k

If not Then Buy In PURI diplomatic greens > Kocoon > Tourmaline

Comment

Dear Amit Ji and Seniors, I already have Mahindra aura 1550 sq. feet and confused about shifting to any other project nearby. It is there for end use and Railways crossing will create problem in future. Seniors pls advise with your view.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Chintels 1785 current prices for tower F/J are hovering around 5800/5900 psf , Mahindra aura Phase 2 1550 is hovering around 5800/5900 which is inclusive of Parking , club and power back up charges

Comment

Originally posted by dineshkapoor View Post
          Dear Amit Ji and Seniors, I already have Mahindra aura 1550 sq. feet and confused about shifting to any other project nearby. It is there for end use and Railways crossing will create problem in future. Seniors pls advise with your view.

Thanks in advance
          Hi
          Greetings

Your query has the following components
          - Should I Let go of Mahindra?
          - To move to another property?
          - your size is 1550 therefore budget is appx 1cr, or any +/-?
          - Option you are looking for is nereby project and not anywhere else or do you have any other locational preference?
          - Problem you see is Railways Crossing as singular biggest problem or you have more issues?
          - You are confused given the situation of dway.. right?
          - Your choice was for end use and not for investment?

All are valid questions and most must have been researched by you, at the time of investment. No major new problem has evolved since, besides must have got a very good capital appreciation, reason to be happy about.

Cheers

Comment

Go for emaar gurgaon greens, very good concept and bulder, low rise project till 13 floors and only 2 flats in each floor, builder is emaar and gentry will be good.

Comment

Dear all,
              Which would be better between Puri Diplomatic greens n Puri Emerald Bay
              Thanx

Comment

DG

Comment

Hi,

I am looking to invest in DEW with a time horizon of 4 yrs.

please suggest some good projects, Budget is b/w 75 lac - 1cr.

is it advisable to go for Resale instead of buying from Builder?

I have been approached by a broker with Assotech project in 88B named as "Breeze".

The payment plan they offered is 40% in 18 months and 60% on possession.

BSP 6500, EDC/IDC@418, Covered parking - Free, Club Membership - Free, PLC extra

I am new for Gurgaon belt, haveing no idea of resale price and other developments.

please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by ace123 View Post
                    Hi,

I have been approached by a broker with Assotech project in 88B named as "Breeze".

BSP 6500, EDC/IDC@418, Covered parking - Free, Club Membership - Free, PLC extra

I am new for Gurgaon belt, haveing no idea of resale price and other developments.

please advise.
                    my advice 6500 for this sector is very high

Better to go for resale because in this sector resale price is around 5000 then why to pay 6500 ?
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

My opinion on the project is below.

1. Project is offered at 6500 and free car and club that means effective rate is approximately 6 K.
                      2. Project is in luxury segment
                      3. 100% FDI
                      4. Green Building concept
                      5. DEW is constructed near the project and hence access is not an issue
                      6. PLP project that means no payment issue after 18 months until possession
                      7. Possession is not before 2018 that means DEW may be functioning by then
                      8. Location is in front of institutional area - may be USP
                      9. I hope 2018 the rate may go up to 10 K ie -- investor can fetch 3.5 K

Pl. do individual due diligence before taking any decision.

Originally posted by ace123 View Post
                      Hi,

please advise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X