Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Abhay View Post
    my advice 6500 for this sector is very high

Better to go for resale because in this sector resale price is around 5000 then why to pay 6500 ?
    Dear Abhay,

Thanks for the view.

In resale option the cash outflow is very high.
    where as in this PLP plan the cash outflow is gradual and affordable.

first 40% payment is spread over 18 months as 5%, 5%, 7.5%, 7.5%, 7.5%, 7.5% and after that the final payment of 60% is at the time of possession.
    Pls Note, that the balance 60% payment is Not as subvention or No EMI scheme, it has to be actually paid at the time of Possesion.

can you suggest any thing in Resale where payment to builder is minimum and required less investment initially.

in Assotech Breeze PLP, first 6 months outflow is 17 lakh and in one year it is 35 lakh...
    unit size is 1470sqft.

if any thing in resale is available with initial payment of 20 lakh then pls suggest some.
    I will be very grateful to you.
    Last edited March 17 2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Guys beware of DEW for now. It is a long long term bet, infrastructure is non-existence and it will take atleast 5 years for things to pick up. Till then you will hardly see any appreciation in investment, please be careful and make sure to visit the site before taking such a long term bet

Comment

To all the seniors here ( I am new here ). I want to buy a 2 -3 BHK house in Gurgaon with budget of 85-90L for end use. After searching for past 3 months, I couldn't find too many good options in Gurgaon. Could you please suggest some thing? I have shortlisted Spaze 84 (DEW) and Canary Greens (Gurgaon) but still not able to finalize because of compromises I will have to make.

Good things about Spaze 84 : Good 3 BHK flat around 4000 bsp ( builder seems to be good considering what they have delivered in spaze 72 ) and location is not far from NH8 side. Bad side is it will take 2 -3 yrs and even after that DEW won't be ready to live area.

Good thing about Canary Greens : It's in Gurgaon ( not very far from Sohna Road ) but I am not convinced about the quality of this builder and delay they already have in this project ( haven't heard good things about Today Group in this forum and elsewhere)

Any other project you guys could suggest ( GCX seems to be too costly, Tulip projects in 70 are not too good, Eden heights is out of range, CHD is too close to STP )

Please suggest guys !

Comment

Originally posted by Aks0009 View Post
          To all the seniors here ( I am new here ). I want to buy a 2 -3 BHK house in Gurgaon with budget of 85-90L for end use. After searching for past 3 months, I couldn't find too many good options in Gurgaon. Could you please suggest some thing? I have shortlisted Spaze 84 (DEW) and Canary Greens (Gurgaon) but still not able to finalize because of compromises I will have to make.

Good things about Spaze 84 : Good 3 BHK flat around 4000 bsp ( builder seems to be good considering what they have delivered in spaze 72 ) and location is not far from NH8 side. Bad side is it will take 2 -3 yrs and even after that DEW won't be ready to live area.

Good thing about Canary Greens : It's in Gurgaon ( not very far from Sohna Road ) but I am not convinced about the quality of this builder and delay they already have in this project ( haven't heard good things about Today Group in this forum and elsewhere)

Any other project you guys could suggest ( GCX seems to be too costly, Tulip projects in 70 are not too good, Eden heights is out of range, CHD is too close to STP )

Please suggest guys !
          Check Winter Hills 77, PG 83, PH 77, Godrej 80, SL 82, LSH/ GGN 21 at 83, PVA 81, Vatika Primrose Ground Floor, 82.
          Option 1,4,6,7 & 9 properties are having RTM option
          Last edited May 7 2014, 05:47 AM.
          Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

any suggestions with a budget of 80-85 L

Comment

Hi All!
              I have booked a unit in Godrej summit in sector104 DWE expressway.I would like to dispose it@ 6200. Can fellow members advice on whom to approach? I spoke to the company people but they say resale hasn't happened yet, though the company rate is 7750 at present. I booked it @5555.
              I also asked them regarding cancellation procedure and guess the reply- "A whooping deduction of 20% of BSP, which would come to approx. 20lacs!! Any comments??

Comment

Originally posted by amit321 View Post
                Hi All!
                I have booked a unit in Godrej summit in sector104 DWE expressway.I would like to dispose it@ 6200. Can fellow members advice on whom to approach? I spoke to the company people but they say resale hasn't happened yet, though the company rate is 7750 at present. I booked it @5555.
                I also asked them regarding cancellation procedure and guess the reply- "A whooping deduction of 20% of BSP, which would come to approx. 20lacs!! Any comments??
                add to it.....commission paid to broker...there are no buyers especially at this price...so best of luck dude

Comment

Suggestion for buying 2 BHK in New Gurgaon.

I want to buy a 2 bhk house in new gurgaon (dwaraka expressway sectors).
                  My budget is around 50-60 lakhs. I want to buy it for end use.
                  I am looking both for resale and ongoing projects.
                  Please give me any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by amit321 View Post
                    Hi All!
                    Be patient & wait for a buyer and completion of DEW & possession of flat to get out..till 2017

Comment

Purchase in Dwarka Expressway ready To move property

Hi All

I want to Buy good ready to move in property in gurgaon - fresh or resale in 40- 60 laks budget

Can any one tell Me Which builder to trust or apart from below list and what Best square feet rate are their which I can get in my budget

1. Ansal Heights

2. Anant Raj Group

3. Vatika Low Rize

4. Vipul Lavanya

5. Monsoon Breeze

6. Mapsko casabella

7. ILD

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X