Collapse

Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Of the selected lot only lavanya/vatika/monsoon breeze are ready to move, other are under construction and if somebody is saying a timeline for delivery then wait till that time to see if delivery happens in stipulated time or not even if you have to shell out some extra bucks from pocket (which I think will not happen)

Originally posted by ankit0514 View Post
    Hi All

I want to Buy good ready to move in property in gurgaon - fresh or resale in 40- 60 laks budget

Can any one tell Me Which builder to trust or apart from below list and what Best square feet rate are their which I can get in my budget

1. Ansal Heights

2. Anant Raj Group

3. Vatika Low Rize

4. Vipul Lavanya

5. Monsoon Breeze

6. Mapsko casabella

7. ILD

Comment

Gurgaon : Dwarka Expressway Purchase

Good morning. New user and my apologies if questions were already asked and answered..
      I am an end user and looking to buy near Delhi on dwarka expressway. So Sectors 111, 110, 109 will work for me. I shortlisted few projects based on my budget of 5200-5800/sft
      ATS Kocoon
      ATS Tourmaline
      Chintels Paradiso
      Mahindra Aura

I liked ATS Kacoon based on location. Need expert opinion
      - Is now the right time to buy on Dwarka Expressway? or I should wait for few more months?
      - What is the generic assessment on Delhi Connectivity timelines?
      - I am going to go for park and pool facing unit. Debating between going for lower floor - 2nd or 3rd vs higher 6 or 7th. My assessment says 2nd is going to be better if you are facing pool and park. And eventually in longer run if I would like to sell off then I might get good return as well. Also builders normally charge PLC for lower floors as well.
      - What should be right pricing for ATS Kacoon at this point of time? Should I go for booking from company, provided inventory available or re-sale? I am sure that company is going to charge little premium?
      Appreciate your inputs in advance

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
        Good morning. New user and my apologies if questions were already asked and answered..
        I am an end user and looking to buy near Delhi on dwarka expressway. So Sectors 111, 110, 109 will work for me. I shortlisted few projects based on my budget of 5200-5800/sft
        ATS Kocoon
        ATS Tourmaline
        Chintels Paradiso
        Mahindra Aura

- Is now the right time to buy on Dwarka Expressway? or I should wait for few more months?
        - I am going to go for park and pool facing unit. Debating between going for lower floor - 2nd or 3rd vs higher 6 or 7th. My assessment says 2nd is going to be better if you are facing pool and park. And eventually in longer run if I would like to sell off then I might get good return as well. Also builders normally charge PLC for lower floors as well.
        - What should be right pricing for ATS Kacoon at this point of time? Should I go for booking from company, provided inventory available or re-sale? I am sure that company is going to charge little premium?
        Hey, do you want comparisons with other projects or just want to know about Kocoon and it's prospects?.

Comment

Both
          Kocoon and it's prospects..
          And comparisons with other projects..

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
            ATS Kocoon
            ATS Tourmaline
            Chintels Paradiso
            Mahindra Aura

U should either go for ATS kocoon or chintels paradiso

both are good projects but if u want early possesion then go for chintels but one thing if u want to shift early i will say dew is not now liveable u should go for new gurgaon but if u r ok with location then go for it

go for resale.
            Last edited September 21 2015, 03:42 PM. Reason: Text Formatting
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi, if you're looking at Dwarka Expressway, I suggest you consider Paras Dews. I recently invested there and I am very happy with the exceptional architecture and the breathtaking views. The facilities provided by Paras Buildtech are also top notch and the area has ample green space.

Comment

Sunilsingh.

First post and that also a marketing one. If you are representing the builder, please atleast say so. This will help others in taking an informed decision.

Comment

Aura is no doubt a good option. Or one of the best options looking at price tag in secondary market ~ 5300.. Proximity to Expressway as well however sector 109 looks to me better than 110a.

Comment

Decent residential projects to invest in Dwarka Expressway/NPR (Budget 50L)

Hello IREF members,

This is going to be my first investment in Gurgaon and I am seeking for some advice from you all. I'm interested in a 2 BHK in and around Dwarka Expressway/NPR area.

Purpose: For self/investment - A bit of both but more inclined towards investment. Plan to keep this for 5-7 years.

Preferences:
                    2BHK
                    Possession by maximum 2017
                    Decent reputation of builder

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Investment in sector 103 dwarka expressway

Hi,

I want to know the future prospects of sector 103 dwarka Expressway gurgaon after 3-4 years, and what is the status of Metro, when can we expect Metro in this area... ?

also please suggest which location will be better for investment in span of 3-4 years waiting between Noida extention or Dwarka expressway gurgaon......?

Please suggest and advice.....
                      Last edited October 27 2015, 11:00 AM. Reason: Bold text.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X