Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 23 2019
275 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Flats/Investment Options: Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Dwarka Expressway / Gurgaon : Suggestions for a 2 BHK Upto 75L

I am looking for a decent place to invest in Gurgaon (nearby sec 68 or Dwarka Expressway / sec 82 / 83 ),with a reputed builder with a budget of 75L at the max. 2 BHK is what I suppose would be feasible and I finalized Supertech Azalia (sec 68),but of late I have heard so many bad reviews about the builder that I have backtracked. And not only Supertech, I have read negative reviews of almost all the top builders including Vatika,Lotus Greens, ILD, Ansal, Unitech and many more,complaints like untimely possession,extra charges after possession,bad construction (especially with Vatika).
    So is it all true or am I being paranoid? Please help as I want to invest soon.
    Last edited February 4 2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

go for ready to move flats in new gurgaon with 75 lakh budget. you can even get 3 bhk.

Orris, vipul, bestech etc but only take ready to move rest all UC properties are dream selling.

Comment

You can get 3 BHK in Mapsko Casabella , Vatika City Homes both are ready to move in

Comment

If you want to stay near Delhi on Dwarka expresway,Mahindra Aura phase -1 , 2bhk in sector-110a is also an option.

Comment

Hi all, please advice if ATS tourmaline in Sec 109 is good investment ? Bit confused in Sec 109 and Sec 104. As asking rates are very Low in 104 at present and being just 10min away from 109 this can give good return. Any thoughts please advise...

Comment

Value for money option on Dwarka expressway

Hi,

I am looking for my second investment option on this stretch which definitely have excellent potential in medium to long term.

I am aware about this area however have to be more cautious about making a decision. I am looking for VFM 2 BHK option from investment perspective for may be 5-7 years.

I expect response from people who has scanned this area throughly and well aware about the projects and connected positive/negative.

Comment

How Gurgaon one 84 by alpha g from investment prospective

Comment

Hi all users,

I am interested in 2BHK+ Study or 3BHK in either Gurgaon or Dwarka Expressway. My budget is 80 or 85 Lakhs. Please let me know is there any deal without broker. Which one is best location for me. My preference is either ready to move or should be ready to move in some 3-4 months.

Please suggest and help me into this.
                  Last edited May 15 2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• manujmohla
                    manujmohla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can not share any deal as i am not a broker but here is list of what you can buy in this budget. Below given projects are in order of my prefreance.

- Vatika G21 3 bhk
                    - Mapsko casabella 3 bhk 1690
                    - Mapsko royal ville
                    - vatika Lifestyle Homes
                    - Ramprastha \ BPTP 37D

Last edited May 15 2018, 04:02 PM.

• rajatchak
                    rajatchak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Never ever burn your hand in any of the incomplete or yet to be handed over project.
                    I did this mistake and now loosing all my hard earned money (savings).
                    My office colleagues had referred a Reliable broker who badly tricked me for a BPTP near completion project in 37D.

All my life savings are gone now. Looking for legal process.

And at any cost avoid BPTP.

There is a Bestech Park view Ananda in sector 81A. You may check if you are interested in New Gurgaon area. Or some EMAAR ready to move in flat. DLF may be high on maintenance cost.

PM me if you wish to know the details of the RELIABLE broker to be avoided in Sector 37D of Gurgaon.

Hi Members- need some advice

I am looking for a 3/4 BHK 2000 sqft+. I'd prefer RTM property but could wait if the wait is less than a year. My budget is 1.5Cr all Incl. My preference is localities which are decently developed and have basic infra, roads, safety etc-

A few options I am evaluating in new Gurgaon-

1. DLF Primus

2. DLF Ultima- Not ready to move yet

3. Bestech Park View Grand Spa

Few on Dwarka expressway-

1. ATS Kocoon

2. ATS Tourmaline

3. Consient Heritage Max.

Would love your thoughts on-

1. New Gurgaon vs Dwarka expressway? Criteria being future appreciation.

2. Which properties do you recommend among the ones listed

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• realbuyer045
                    realbuyer045 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you. What do you think of DLF ultima?

• anusau123
                    anusau123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure if you are lucky, you may try finding a good unit @dlf skycourt. Since, most of the project is already sold out. Also, the builder as well as brokers pushing for ultima...which is 50 % sold out. Source of information: DLF analyst presentation

• realbuyer045
                    realbuyer045 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you. I liked skycourt but felt its a little far away from highway. Has the builder started selling Ultima again?

Please give any suggestions

My parents want to buy a 4BHK flat on the expressway and we are considering in windchants, ATS, Puri, Chantel’s and Satya Hermitage. We were most pleased with windchants but even the resale price seemed a little too high. the next option was a villa in Satyas Hermitage but we were concerned with the build quality and the problem of the connectivity with the expressway.

Comment

• worldview
                    worldview commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you considered a builder floor in Palam Vihar, instead?
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X