Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
246 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No suggestions ?

I think Mahindra Aura looks to be Ok, except that i have heard that it has a poor location ( some villages , nallah & railway track, just adjacent to the project ) . Beyond Mahindra ( if u r ready to ignore the shortcomings ), i do not see much options, as for now .

Anybody would like to add to my comment ?
    CommentQuote
  • I hope it is Ansal API & not Ansal Housing . Any details available with anybody on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody aware on which builders r coming up with projects here & what all r the existing projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • No it is ansal housing at 2800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Was trying to find out options on DEway and came across this thread but didnt find much details. There are multiple individual project threads but didnt see a consolidated thread about DEway projects.

Please share your insights about DEway projects - positives, negatives, rates, POV about the projects available or TBLaunched on DEway.

If there is any existing thread that covers this info - pls point me to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.

U can check for Spire sec 106, to me looks decent
    CommentQuote
  • What about Raheja Vedas, it is available from the company at Rs 3675/sqft - premium specification ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any more suggestions on the best/VFM resale deal on the D e way ?
    CommentQuote
  • How about ERA Group's new project in sec-103 around 2600-2800 Rs psf?
    CommentQuote
  • Take a look at the Era threads, to know its pros & cons . I think there r 2/3 threads on Era .
    CommentQuote
  • since there is so much talks going on about d eway , i think people with any idea about resale , co. prices of projects on dwarka eway , please quote the prices here !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat in IB centrum park. Most of the owner I know are end users and will hold the flats till possession. I know few guys who booked in Ramprastha project in 37 . They are mostly end users.

Right now there is not much resale activity on Deway. Centrum park has a lock in period of one year till june 11. I heard in this forum that mahindra aura resale is going on.

Resale will only start once we have short term investors entering dway to look for quick bucks. This may tempt the end user to sell if they get good price (May be myself).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    since there is so much talks going on about d eway , i think people with any idea about resale , co. prices of projects on dwarka eway , please quote the prices here !!!

I got a mail from my broker:

Original Booking Units for Sale On Dwarka Expressway Best Price:

1. Tashee Capital Gateway(sec-111)
    3BHK-1695sqft
    FreshBook-Rs.3850
    OurRate:Rs.3115

2. BPTP Amstoria Plots(sec-102)
    Size-225sqyd
    FreshBook-Rs.44,000/sqyd
    OurPrice-41,000/sqyd

3. Sidhartha Estella(sec-103)
    2BHK-1250sqft
    3BHK-1550sqft
    FreshBook-Rs.3300
    OurPrice-Rs.2950

4. Landmark(Sec-103)
    2BHK-1350sqft
    FresBook-Rs.3800
    OurPrice-Rs.3350
    CommentQuote
  • As per a few, there is pretty good availability in all projects of the D e way, whether in original ( wherever booking is open ) or resale . There is no Maara Maari, except the hype created by the brokers .
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price of Raheja Vedaanta?
    CommentQuote