Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks pacman for the information. I understand that resale is a good option considering the fact that builder generally keeps the rates high. But, the soft launch price of TATA Gateway is 10,000 and Diplomatic greens is 8000, how it will possible to get them in prices less than that. I mean nobody will sell them for loss.

Mahindra Aura is a good option considering the price but it is on the right side of DEW when you are going towards Delhi. I read at many places that right is not preferable considering the illegal construction on that side.

Kacoon is very good resale option. the current resale rates are around 6000 sqt. But, if you look at the resale rates for past 6 months all DEW projects, they are stuck at there current rates and did not even moved a inch. This means that there is no demand right now in that area.

There is a huge difference between the builder rates and resale rates. Many friends of mine has suggested me to wait for some more time as there is no demand in the market and price corrections are bound to happen. What you think ?

@orangecounty
    I have searched about Agrante. Seems like this is the first project of this builder in NCR. I am little apprehensive and don't want to put my money on a new builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas Tandi - ATS Koccon is Half chintels towers and half ATS Koccon towers, prices r less as in resale u get chintels towers so just check before doing a deal........if you have so much of payment and needs early possession then ATS koccon if also fine.........

ATS Tourmaline is only for those who need late possession ..no work has started yet and project is almost 1.5 year behind ATS kocoon...

so you have luxury to hv less payment and gud ROi ...HT wires get relocated before possession . in case you have doubt then go for Puri diplomatic.....stick to sector 109, 111, 113 they r real premium...

i dont ur budget but Homestead in 109 will also be a landmark @11000 - @12000k per sqft but sizes are around 3800sqft minimum
    CommentQuote
  • You can also check emaar imperial gardens in sec 102 resale price 6400 to 7000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Vikas Tandi - ATS Koccon is Half chintels towers and half ATS Koccon towers, prices r less as in resale u get chintels towers so just check before doing a deal........if you have so much of payment and needs early possession then ATS koccon if also fine.........

ATS Tourmaline is only for those who need late possession ..no work has started yet and project is almost 1.5 year behind ATS kocoon...

so you have luxury to hv less payment and gud ROi ...HT wires get relocated before possession . in case you have doubt then go for Puri diplomatic.....stick to sector 109, 111, 113 they r real premium...

i dont ur budget but Homestead in 109 will also be a landmark @11000 - @12000k per sqft but sizes are around 3800sqft minimum

Dear Gabar,Vikas
    agree the resale is not lower than the launch price but much,much lesser than the current asking price of new launches. So the question is which is the best product between 109 n 113 in 6000 to 7000 range? Tata is unaffordable,Puri is too close to completion, ATS though good has the HT issue which r not going anywhere,that just leaves Mahindra Auro? I personally would have preferred ATS since by the time it is completed in 2018 the DEW will b up n about...but the HT wires r a big downer. Checked from ATS n they say they r not going anywhere. Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • guys HT WIRES WILL BE UNDERGROUND...SECTOR--109 IS VERY PRIME SECTOR AND UNDERGROUND ROUTE WILL ALWAYS BE THRU ROADS NOT THRU PROJECTS....

CAN U TELL THE NAME OF PERSON WHO TOLD YOU IN ATS THAT IT WONT BE RELOCATED..THAT BUGGER NEEDS TO BE EDUCATED THEN..

NEWS.....
    Discom approves plan to shift wires underground
    HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times Gurgaon, May 14, 2013
    First Published: 01:25 IST(14/5/2013) | Last Updated: 01:26 IST(14/5/2013)

Advertisement
    The Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam (DHBVN) on Monday finally approved a proposal to put wires underground along Sohna road.

The approval puts to rest residents’ concerns over safety as 11,000-volt cables run along the 5.5-km stretch at present.

“The chief engineer (CE) of DHBVN approved the proposal on Saturday. It would cost Rs. 30 crore. For the first time, the DHBVN and the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) have planned a project together,” said Sanjiv Chopra, superintendent engineer, DHBVN.

He added that the Huda, the custodian authority of Sohna Road, will bear the total cost.

The DHBVN will invite tenders for preparing a detailed project report (DPR).

“The Huda will have to deposit the amount before a tender is floated as per an agreement,” added Chopra.

Till now, the Huda had been blaming the DHBVN for delaying the project. The approved proposal will finally reach the civic body on Monday.

The high-tension wires along Sohna Road witness frequent sparking leading to short-circuits and power cuts.

The cables were laid temporarily to cater to the power needs of the Sohna Road locality, residents say.

After the completion of this project, the Huda may replicate the model — part of beautification of the city under Master Plan 2031 — in other parts of the city.

Though the Haryana Urban Development Authority Master Plan 2012 has provision for an underground cable system but the said stretch was chosen only about two years ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Gabarsingh ji

Below news is for sohna road n sector 109 is not on sohna road :-)

Did i miss something ?
    Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    guys HT WIRES WILL BE UNDERGROUND...SECTOR--109 IS VERY PRIME SECTOR AND UNDERGROUND ROUTE WILL ALWAYS BE THRU ROADS NOT THRU PROJECTS....

CAN U TELL THE NAME OF PERSON WHO TOLD YOU IN ATS THAT IT WONT BE RELOCATED..THAT BUGGER NEEDS TO BE EDUCATED THEN..

NEWS.....
    Discom approves plan to shift wires underground
    HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times Gurgaon, May 14, 2013
    First Published: 01:25 IST(14/5/2013) | Last Updated: 01:26 IST(14/5/2013)

Advertisement
    The Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam (DHBVN) on Monday finally approved a proposal to put wires underground along Sohna road.

The approval puts to rest residents’ concerns over safety as 11,000-volt cables run along the 5.5-km stretch at present.

“The chief engineer (CE) of DHBVN approved the proposal on Saturday. It would cost Rs. 30 crore. For the first time, the DHBVN and the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) have planned a project together,” said Sanjiv Chopra, superintendent engineer, DHBVN.

He added that the Huda, the custodian authority of Sohna Road, will bear the total cost.

The DHBVN will invite tenders for preparing a detailed project report (DPR).

“The Huda will have to deposit the amount before a tender is floated as per an agreement,” added Chopra.

Till now, the Huda had been blaming the DHBVN for delaying the project. The approved proposal will finally reach the civic body on Monday.

The high-tension wires along Sohna Road witness frequent sparking leading to short-circuits and power cuts.

The cables were laid temporarily to cater to the power needs of the Sohna Road locality, residents say.

After the completion of this project, the Huda may replicate the model — part of beautification of the city under Master Plan 2031 — in other parts of the city.

Though the Haryana Urban Development Authority Master Plan 2012 has provision for an underground cable system but the said stretch was chosen only about two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Mitra Ji..Master plan 2031 wud be covered its mentioned ..anyways its for people who have some doubts on Ht wires ....i am just sharing information that this will happen..aise tou abhi sadak hi nahi ...109 mein sab jungle hai .....u hv to believe in maps and policies.....sir
    CommentQuote
  • who can gaurntee that dwarika expressway will be built ....

sidaartha, satya are middle level projects ....in sector 109 projects mentioned are noway from premium builders...ATs kocoon units available in resale are chintels units so price is less.....just check before anybody finalize a deal in ats kocoon..

gaurantee tou is baat ki bhi nahi ki kal yeh project banega ..but u hv to trust ...with a vision what is happening around..
    CommentQuote
  • Gabsrsingh ji

Never mind its very hard to run from problems that u see now n HT wires ..

Dwx tender is already there n it will be there one day but to move HT wires nothing is there till now... It takes years for the things to move it on earth even when tender js out ... There should be a limit on assumptions and be realistic..

Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    i think you forgot the rule the more riskier builder the better return is what you will get ..Invest in earth today ..i bet it will give much better return that siddartha dn satya ...so when you are choosing premium builders like Tata, DLF, Puri ATS one has to understand that risk is less so is return....

Also You said before buying one shud see location - isnt 109 better located or 103?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • yes mitraa yo are right and its upto you ...i just wanted to bring to eyes of few who r reading this website..

anyview i see it from more futuristic side..

also i think with entry same as sobha villa and homestaed tower ..i still perceive this is best of lot...

though my bet has been puri but puri seems to be secluded as most of rpemium projects are in 109 ...also puri has made its project much faster than expecetd and with nothing on dew i think puri is too early ..for puri u need to pay as 1.5 crore as of date to own a 3bhk 1810 sqft size....

ats tourmaline i think is competative option with a good brand and at nasecnt construction phase.....

anyways one always hv a choice anything on DEW...its a 10 km stretch ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pacman
    Vikas,
    I am in the same boat as u. Looking for under construction luxury project on DEW for end use. The only negative for ATS Tourmaline is the HT wires running thro. Else u can get the project at 7700 bsp in clp today which for the ATS brand is gr8. Only worried bout the HT wires... Do also keep posting on ur search as will i

Originally Posted by pacman
    Dear Gabar,Vikas
    agree the resale is not lower than the launch price but much,much lesser than the current asking price of new launches. So the question is which is the best product between 109 n 113 in 6000 to 7000 range? Tata is unaffordable,Puri is too close to completion, ATS though good has the HT issue which r not going anywhere,that just leaves Mahindra Auro? I personally would have preferred ATS since by the time it is completed in 2018 the DEW will b up n about...but the HT wires r a big downer. Checked from ATS n they say they r not going anywhere. Any views?

i agree with u ht wires are issue always try to avoid ht wires issue project
    i will advice u better to look nearby projects
    invest for long term 5 years
    sector 109 111 113 is best
    103 if u have lower budget

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Gabar Sir

So far which HT wire in Gurgaon has been shifted?
    There must be some solid back up to assume something na? Else it is dream.
    CommentQuote
  • can i ask u where 150 metres highway was built before..dont ask such questions ....did you thought of mobiles 10 yrs back..

answer to ur question is - undergorund HT wires will be on agenda ...anyways u can check check south city 2 near park hospital...ht wires were reloacted and moved from residential zone...

Originally Posted by cookie
    Gabar Sir

So far which HT wire in Gurgaon has been shifted?
    There must be some solid back up to assume something na? Else it is dream.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree these sector 109, 111, 113 r best premium ..and sector 103 for lower budget...

Originally Posted by abhay
    i agree with u ht wires are issue always try to avoid ht wires issue project
    i will advice u better to look nearby projects
    invest for long term 5 years
    sector 109 111 113 is best
    103 if u have lower budget

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • who told in you in ATS that HT wires are not shifting ...pls give me his name....

Originally Posted by pacman
    Dear Gabar,Vikas
    CommentQuote