Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Valuation of 1.25 Cr (avg 3 BHK) at DEway will be tested at resale.

My take is that nobody will buy DEway in resale at such prices considering the location is poor(buying ties because it is cheap and if you do not wear it will call for serious self judgement)

DEway with poor location vis-a-vis peers (Sector 8x, 5x, SPR, 3X), other locations will get preferance (Although they might be comparatively expensive)

Where are you invested in SPR ?

Will buy. ?
    DEW flats are already selling at 1.35 cr plus for 2000 sq foot ( 3 bed ) flats.

Just find facts
    CommentQuote
  • Forget personal details / data /status - Irrelevent to a discussion forum.

Donot quote Booking rates, they may be a reflection of a speculator buying and searching for a greater fool (Shit smells in the hand of which it remains in the last-Greatest fool theory applies)

Discussions on Resale behavior and valuation thereon is welcome.

Originally Posted by VB_States
    Where are you invested in SPR ?

Will buy. ?
    DEW flats are already selling at 1.35 cr plus for 2000 sq foot ( 3 bed ) flats.

Just find facts
    CommentQuote
    Forget personal details / data /status - Irrelevent to a discussion forum.

Donot quote Booking rates, they may be a reflection of a speculator buying and searching for a greater fool (Shit smells in the hand of which it remains in the last-Greatest fool theory applies)

Discussions on Resale behavior and valuation thereon is welcome.

Why you are rough in your language Mr fms. ?? Please ignore the comments of fellow members if you are not comfortable with the views but behaving in such a manner in the forum by using unhealthy language is not tenable. Hope you will understand.
    Thanks
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • What part was rough - i will improve.

Originally Posted by palyash
    Why you are rough in your language Mr fms. ?? Please ignore the comments of fellow members if you are not comfortable with the views but behaving in such a manner in the forum by using unhealthy language is not tenable. Hope you will understand.
    Thanks
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • These are individual transactions and that too for premium spec projects.

My suggetion is that if we really want an analysis helpul towards valuation of a property, than there is a need to analyse the resale price of avg spec (1600-1800 sqft 3 BHK) residential unit.

Look, my take is that Rs 1.25 Cr for a poorly located zone of DEway will represent a resistance zone at end user stage(Considering better locations will be available with a markup).

Speculators are always at upper hand in profitability vis-a-vis end user, for them absolute price is not important is the %Delta profit that they look in an asset class.

Somebody will choose to purchase DEway based on Budget constraints, no questions but that will represent lack of good options in that budget segement, if the price barrier of 1 Cr still retains in future.

To afford a 1 Cr propert w/o a backup cash (either form sale of previous property or the fact you / your support group are rich) is difficult if not impossible.

Originally Posted by VB_States
    Resale of kocoon is at 6500 and many transactions done

Resale of MST at 9000

TATA 10000
    CommentQuote
    These are individual transactions and that too for premium spec projects.

My suggetion is that if we really want an analysis helpul towards valuation of a property, than there is a need to analyse the resale price of avg spec (1600-1800 sqft 3 BHK) residential unit.

Look, my take is that Rs 1.25 Cr for a poorly located zone of DEway will represent a resistance zone at end user stage(Considering better locations will be available with a markup).

Speculators are always at upper hand in profitability vis-a-vis end user, for them absolute price is not important is the %Delta profit that they look in an asset class.

Somebody will choose to purchase DEway based on Budget constraints, no questions but that will represent lack of good options in that budget segement, if the price barrier of 1 Cr still retains in future.

To afford a 1 Cr propert w/o a backup cash (either form sale of previous property or the fact you / your support group are rich) is difficult if not impossible.

Kar di na chhoti baat....

They way indian rupee depreciated (20% to be exact) ... the actual value of 1 Crore is much lesser dude .. Plus bring on some proofs of the resale deals happening in DEW area which are costing End User less than 1.25 Crore (Size 1800+ stuff). Then we can discuss!!!

Currently graded as one of least attractive projects in Sector 107 also costing the above said money ... I would be much more interested if u can get us a deal less than 1Cr of 1800+ size anywhere on DEW area!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Personal attacks on a discussion forum represent lack of knowledge, lack of insight, lack of logic, hollowness and the inaptitude /incompetence of the mind.

Still I am replying just for discussion sake and serving logical statements.

The prevailing rates of DEway for avg spec properties like Indiabulls centrum, Emaar Mgf gurgaoun greens are around 4500-5000 psf avg (and since these rates are below the builder price these represent profit to speculators who booked initially).

For a 1800 sf Apartment this is around 81-90 lakh say less tha 1 Cr.

The purpose of the discussion is to arrive at valuation of a 3 BHK 1600-1800 sf avg spec residential unit in DEway (poorly located zone)so that to enable an end user to anlyse for making a decision to habitate. .

Originally Posted by sellerno007
    Kar di na chhoti baat....

They way indian rupee depreciated (20% to be exact) ... the actual value of 1 Crore is much lesser dude .. Plus bring on some proofs of the resale deals happening in DEW area which are costing End User less than 1.25 Crore (Size 1800+ stuff). Then we can discuss!!!

Currently graded as one of least attractive projects in Sector 107 also costing the above said money ... I would be much more interested if u can get us a deal less than 1Cr of 1800+ size anywhere on DEW area!!!
    CommentQuote
    Valuation of 1.25 Cr (avg 3 BHK) at DEway will be tested at resale.

My take is that nobody will buy DEway in resale at such prices considering the location is poor(buying ties because it is cheap and if you do not wear it will call for serious self judgement)

DEway with poor location vis-a-vis peers (Sector 8x, 5x, SPR, 3X), other locations will get preferance (Although they might be comparatively expensive)

DEW ...a poor location..really ............my friend you lack vision, right now it may be in bad shape but 5 years down the line whatever sector you have quoted DEW will surpass them with a margin ( I am talking about in annual returns).

Just do some research on internet, DEW was in 2012 and 2013 the best investment option giving highest returns in NCR.that is because people and investors are not fools , they know the potential of this place once it is completed and running.
    Let it be completed, with widest road in the country, you will find difficult to find a house at reasonable price.

resale is happening at brisk pace, I can tell you that cause right now you can get best price as the whole real estate scenario is down, and in premium sectors you have to shell out in excess of 1.25 cr .
    CommentQuote
    Personal attacks on a discussion forum represent lack of knowledge, lack of insight, lack of logic, hollowness and the inaptitude /incompetence of the mind.

Still I am replying just for discussion sake and serving logical statements.

The prevailing rates of DEway for avg spec properties like Indiabulls centrum, Emaar Mgf gurgaoun greens are around 4500-5000 psf avg (and since these rates are below the builder price these represent profit to speculators who booked initially).

For a 1800 sf Apartment this is around 81-90 lakh say less tha 1 Cr.

The purpose of the discussion is to arrive at valuation of a 3 BHK 1600-1800 sf avg spec residential unit in DEway (poorly located zone)so that to enable an end user to anlyse for making a decision to habitate. .

The final cost of a unit of 2200 sqft size (4 BHK) is 1.68 crore - which my friend has paid in IB Sector 103 project. His booking rate was 4060 psf.

So rate you are quoting

- first doesn't apply to 2/3 BHKs (Hot Cake) (Sub 1800 sqft units)
    - Are verbal rates, when u get at ground ask people and share how many are ready to exit at this rate!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the point in providing cost for 2200sf when the discussion is on 3BHK 1600-1800 sf size.

4BHK sale proces is illquid but also have premium because the buyer for such units do not frickle for discounts rather seek premium and PLC units (additional 100-200 psf of PLC make the investment complete w/o compromises.

In Noida market the rates for 4 BHK command premium to 2/3 BHK
    The final cost of a unit of 2200 sqft size (4 BHK) is 1.68 crore - which my friend has paid in IB Sector 103 project. His booking rate was 4060 psf.

So rate you are quoting

- first doesn't apply to 2/3 BHKs (Hot Cake) (Sub 1800 sqft units)
    - Are verbal rates, when u get at ground ask people and share how many are ready to exit at this rate!
    CommentQuote
    What is the point in providing cost for 2200sf when the discussion is on 3BHK 1600-1800 sf size.

4BHK sale proces is illquid but also have premium because the buyer for such units do not frickle for discounts rather seek premium and PLC units (additional 100-200 psf of PLC make the investment complete w/o compromises.

In Noida market the rates for 4 BHK command premium to 2/3 BHK

Catch 22 :-)

Reason - As you are sharing rates of bigger units dude :-) ... 4500-5000 is rate of 2200+ units in IB Sector 103 project ...
    CommentQuote
  • That is precisely the point that if 4 BHK (that command premium) are at 4500-5000 psf, than 2/3 BHK must be for less.

Catch 22 :-)

Reason - As you are sharing rates of bigger units dude :-) ... 4500-5000 is rate of 2200+ units in IB Sector 103 project ...
    CommentQuote
  • Chamatkaar ko Namaskaar hai !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Still people buying in TATA guys, let the news come on DEW and see the turnout. Average rates will not be less than 7000 from 2014 end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arseman
    Still people buying in TATA guys, let the news come on DEW and see the turnout. Average rates will not be less than 7000 from 2014 end.

What news on DEW are we talking about here?
    CommentQuote