Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
Reply
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sellerno007
    Chamatkaar ko Namaskaar hai !!!

    Could you please elucidate the CHAMATKAR! We are unable to track this. Please explain!

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    What news on DEW are we talking about here?

    What exactly is your point about TATA Housing?
    Many forum members are invested in TATA Housing, Gurgaon Gateway Project.
    Could you add some useful information.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Another way of valuation is the rental yeild expected, say after 2-3 years (when NPR is fully ready and habitable).

    If a 3BHK (1600-1800 sf) residential unit commands a rent of 20,000 per month ( difficult for a poorly located zone such as DEway) than annual rent is around 2.4 lakh.

    Rental yeild, in a glut (over supply) situation should not be more than 1.5% - 2.5%. Thus making the valuation of a avg spec 3 BHK to ~ 1 Cr.

    Investing Rs 1 Cr vs paying rent of 20,000 I belive end user at DEway will opt for rents rather than putting CAPEX in low yeild asset (Capital appreciation will be in a stagnation phase)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Another way of valuation is the rental yeild expected, say after 2-3 years (when NPR is fully ready and habitable).

    If a 3BHK (1600-1800 sf) residential unit commands a rent of 20,000 per month ( difficult for a poorly located zone such as DEway) than annual rent is around 2.4 lakh.

    Rental yeild, in a glut (over supply) situation should not be more than 1.5% - 2.5%. Thus making the valuation of a avg spec 3 BHK to ~ 1 Cr.

    Investing Rs 1 Cr vs paying rent of 20,000 I belive end user at DEway will opt for rents rather than putting CAPEX in low yeild asset (Capital appreciation will be in a stagnation phase)


    Is there an emotional value of buying a home that may make some people buy instead of renting? The decision might be irrational but is there such a possibility? The point is directed only to end-user as that is what your post mentions. The end user might also be thinking of capital appreciation at some point. If DEW gets ready in 10 years then in 10 years; but if it gets ready in 2 years then massive appreciation in the short to medium term.

    The above may also be classified as risk/return ratio.
    CommentQuote
  • DEW homefair by HDFC 8-9 March

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=46106
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to invest on dew,shortlisted Paras Dew,3bhk. Is it the right investment.Pl advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mks123
    Looking to invest on dew,shortlisted Paras Dew,3bhk. Is it the right investment.Pl advise.



    What rate ?
    Consider Chintels if in budget

    Originally Posted by mks123
    getting @5400/-



    Go for CHINTELS

    Originally Posted by pacman
    Dear Seniors,

    After a fair bit of study i have homed onto Puri or ATS for an end use flat on DEW. Can u pls advice me on which of the projects r better at 7000 to 8000 bsp between the following:-

    1. Puri Diplomatic Greens, sect 112

    2. Emerald bay, sect 104

    3. ATS triumph ,sect 104

    4. ATS Kacoon, sect 109

    5. ATS Tourmaline, sect 109

    I am more inclined towards the Delhi side of the DEW from sectors 109 to 115

    Resale rates r quite competitive n i am in not looking to move in for next 5 years

    Kindly advise

    thx in advance



    1, 3, 4 and 5
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    What rate ?
    Consider Chintels if in budget


    getting @5400/-
    CommentQuote
  • At what rate Chintels is available and what size. How much time they are expected to take to offer possession. Which is a better option Mahindra aura or Chintels.


    Originally Posted by VB_States
    Go for CHINTELS
    CommentQuote
  • Chintels 1785 current prices for tower F/J are hovering around 5800/5900 psf , Mahindra aura Phase 2 1550 is hovering around 5800/5900 which is inclusive of Parking , club and power back up charges
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Seniors,
    After a fair bit of study i have homed onto Puri or ATS for an end use flat on DEW. Can u pls advice me on which of the projects r better at 7000 to 8000 bsp between the following:-
    1. Puri Diplomatic Greens, sect 112
    2. Puri Emerald bay, sect 104
    3. ATS triumph ,sect 104
    4. ATS Kacoon, sect 109
    5. ATS Tourmaline, sect 109
    I am more inclined towards the Delhi side of the DEW from sectors 109 to 115
    Resale rates r quite competitive n i am in not looking to move in for next 5 years
    Kindly advise
    thx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Next versus Orris Carnation

    Dear All

    I need to finalize a two bedroom unit either in Emilia 925 sq ft two bedroom floor or Orris Carnation 1115 sq ft apartment, keeping in mind that I require possession within 6 months max (I was told Orris Aster Court will take time). I am being quoted around 58/59 Lacs for 1st/2nd floor (68 for ground floor) Emilia and around 65 Lacs for Carnation.

    Are these the prevailing market rates......

    Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I am invested in Mapsko Royale Ville (sec 82, New Gurgaon).

    Does anyone have any idea about commercial space in / around sector 82?

    Are there any commercial planned in that area?

    I have no info about commercial hence, any info provided will be great.

    Thanks n Regards
    RB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captkumar
    Dear All

    I need to finalize a two bedroom unit either in Emilia 925 sq ft two bedroom floor or Orris Carnation 1115 sq ft apartment, keeping in mind that I require possession within 6 months max (I was told Orris Aster Court will take time). I am being quoted around 58/59 Lacs for 1st/2nd floor (68 for ground floor) Emilia and around 65 Lacs for Carnation.

    Are these the prevailing market rates......also if any one owns any of the above and wants to sell, let me know.....

    Many thanks


    Few days back a broker quoted me 62Lacs for a GF Emilia unit. Since I wasnt interested in 2BHK, I didnt pursure it further so not sure about the construction status of the unit and extent of payment gone since these do affect prices to an extent.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All

    Can anyone tell what is the ongoing rates ( 2 BHK) in resale for Experion Heartsong in Sector-108. It will be a great if someone can provide the information. Also, what will be the future prospect for this project.
    CommentQuote