Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit321
    Hi All!
    I have booked a unit in Godrej summit in sector104 DWE expressway.I would like to dispose it@ 6200. Can fellow members advice on whom to approach? I spoke to the company people but they say resale hasn't happened yet, though the company rate is 7750 at present. I booked it @5555.
    I also asked them regarding cancellation procedure and guess the reply- "A whooping deduction of 20% of BSP, which would come to approx. 20lacs!! Any comments??

add to it.....commission paid to broker...there are no buyers especially at this price...so best of luck dude
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion for buying 2 BHK in New Gurgaon.

I want to buy a 2 bhk house in new gurgaon (dwaraka expressway sectors).
    My budget is around 50-60 lakhs. I want to buy it for end use.
    I am looking both for resale and ongoing projects.
    Please give me any suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit321
    Hi All!
    I have booked a unit in Godrej summit in sector104 DWE expressway.I would like to dispose it@ 6200. Can fellow members advice on whom to approach? I spoke to the company people but they say resale hasn't happened yet, though the company rate is 7750 at present. I booked it @5555.
    I also asked them regarding cancellation procedure and guess the reply- "A whooping deduction of 20% of BSP, which would come to approx. 20lacs!! Any comments??

Be patient & wait for a buyer and completion of DEW & possession of flat to get out..till 2017
    CommentQuote
  • Purchase in Dwarka Expressway ready To move property

Hi All

I want to Buy good ready to move in property in gurgaon - fresh or resale in 40- 60 laks budget

Can any one tell Me Which builder to trust or apart from below list and what Best square feet rate are their which I can get in my budget

1. Ansal Heights

2. Anant Raj Group

3. Vatika Low Rize

4. Vipul Lavanya

5. Monsoon Breeze

6. Mapsko casabella

7. ILD
    CommentQuote
  • Of the selected lot only lavanya/vatika/monsoon breeze are ready to move, other are under construction and if somebody is saying a timeline for delivery then wait till that time to see if delivery happens in stipulated time or not even if you have to shell out some extra bucks from pocket (which I think will not happen)

Originally Posted by ankit0514
    Hi All

I want to Buy good ready to move in property in gurgaon - fresh or resale in 40- 60 laks budget

Can any one tell Me Which builder to trust or apart from below list and what Best square feet rate are their which I can get in my budget

1. Ansal Heights

2. Anant Raj Group

3. Vatika Low Rize

4. Vipul Lavanya

5. Monsoon Breeze

6. Mapsko casabella

7. ILD
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon : Dwarka Expressway Purchase

Good morning. New user and my apologies if questions were already asked and answered..
    I am an end user and looking to buy near Delhi on dwarka expressway. So Sectors 111, 110, 109 will work for me. I shortlisted few projects based on my budget of 5200-5800/sft
    ATS Kocoon
    ATS Tourmaline
    Chintels Paradiso
    Mahindra Aura

I liked ATS Kacoon based on location. Need expert opinion
    - Is now the right time to buy on Dwarka Expressway? or I should wait for few more months?
    - What is the generic assessment on Delhi Connectivity timelines?
    - I am going to go for park and pool facing unit. Debating between going for lower floor - 2nd or 3rd vs higher 6 or 7th. My assessment says 2nd is going to be better if you are facing pool and park. And eventually in longer run if I would like to sell off then I might get good return as well. Also builders normally charge PLC for lower floors as well.
    - What should be right pricing for ATS Kacoon at this point of time? Should I go for booking from company, provided inventory available or re-sale? I am sure that company is going to charge little premium?
    Appreciate your inputs in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dexbuyer
    Good morning. New user and my apologies if questions were already asked and answered..
    I am an end user and looking to buy near Delhi on dwarka expressway. So Sectors 111, 110, 109 will work for me. I shortlisted few projects based on my budget of 5200-5800/sft
    ATS Kocoon
    ATS Tourmaline
    Chintels Paradiso
    Mahindra Aura

- Is now the right time to buy on Dwarka Expressway? or I should wait for few more months?
    - I am going to go for park and pool facing unit. Debating between going for lower floor - 2nd or 3rd vs higher 6 or 7th. My assessment says 2nd is going to be better if you are facing pool and park. And eventually in longer run if I would like to sell off then I might get good return as well. Also builders normally charge PLC for lower floors as well.
    - What should be right pricing for ATS Kacoon at this point of time? Should I go for booking from company, provided inventory available or re-sale? I am sure that company is going to charge little premium?

Hey, do you want comparisons with other projects or just want to know about Kocoon and it's prospects?.
    CommentQuote
  • Both
    Kocoon and it's prospects..
    And comparisons with other projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dexbuyer
    ATS Kocoon
    ATS Tourmaline
    Chintels Paradiso
    Mahindra Aura

U should either go for ATS kocoon or chintels paradiso

both are good projects but if u want early possesion then go for chintels but one thing if u want to shift early i will say dew is not now liveable u should go for new gurgaon but if u r ok with location then go for it

go for resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, if you're looking at Dwarka Expressway, I suggest you consider Paras Dews. I recently invested there and I am very happy with the exceptional architecture and the breathtaking views. The facilities provided by Paras Buildtech are also top notch and the area has ample green space.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunilsingh.

First post and that also a marketing one. If you are representing the builder, please atleast say so. This will help others in taking an informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Aura is no doubt a good option. Or one of the best options looking at price tag in secondary market ~ 5300.. Proximity to Expressway as well however sector 109 looks to me better than 110a.
    CommentQuote
  • Decent residential projects to invest in Dwarka Expressway/NPR (Budget 50L)

Hello IREF members,

This is going to be my first investment in Gurgaon and I am seeking for some advice from you all. I'm interested in a 2 BHK in and around Dwarka Expressway/NPR area.

Purpose: For self/investment - A bit of both but more inclined towards investment. Plan to keep this for 5-7 years.

Preferences:
    2BHK
    Possession by maximum 2017
    Decent reputation of builder

Your advice would be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in sector 103 dwarka expressway

Hi,

I want to know the future prospects of sector 103 dwarka Expressway gurgaon after 3-4 years, and what is the status of Metro, when can we expect Metro in this area... ?

also please suggest which location will be better for investment in span of 3-4 years waiting between Noida extention or Dwarka expressway gurgaon......?

Please suggest and advice.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway / Gurgaon : Suggestions for a 2 BHK Upto 75L

I am looking for a decent place to invest in Gurgaon (nearby sec 68 or Dwarka Expressway / sec 82 / 83 ),with a reputed builder with a budget of 75L at the max. 2 BHK is what I suppose would be feasible and I finalized Supertech Azalia (sec 68),but of late I have heard so many bad reviews about the builder that I have backtracked. And not only Supertech, I have read negative reviews of almost all the top builders including Vatika,Lotus Greens, ILD, Ansal, Unitech and many more,complaints like untimely possession,extra charges after possession,bad construction (especially with Vatika).
    So is it all true or am I being paranoid? Please help as I want to invest soon.
    CommentQuote