Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investment in Dwarka Expressway, New Gurgaon Residential, Resale Projects

Hi all
    Joined this forum today. I'm based out of Dwarka, New Delhi and looking to purchase property around the expressway, both from a point of view of capital appreciation and living in.

Anyway, as I've been researching this location, I built a small map highlighting many of the projects. Its attached here as a pdf.

Hope some find it useful. Not all projects are included I'm certain. Apologies if there are any inaccuracies.

Regards
    Vikram
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, This is very helpful. Good to have this when having a sane discussion about real estate. :)
    If someone can list missing properties we can improvise this pdf!
    CommentQuote
  • complete list of residential properties on Dwarka Expressway ( NPR)by QUBREX

Complete List & Prices of Residential Properties on 150m Dwarka Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road), Gurgaon by QuBREX - 150m Dwarka Expressway - Gurgaon

How authentic these prices are?
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway projects

:)Hi Mr Singh

Greetings

I have been following IREF and found the following info in bits and pieces and request all using it to update as it is an open link.. Might be helpful

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • thank u soo much

Originally Posted by vikrampr
    Hi all
    Joined this forum today. I'm based out of Dwarka, New Delhi and looking to purchase property around the expressway, both from a point of view of capital appreciation and living in.

Anyway, as I've been researching this location, I built a small map highlighting many of the projects. Its attached here as a pdf.

Hope some find it useful. Not all projects are included I'm certain. Apologies if there are any inaccuracies.

Regards
    Vikram

thank you soo much
    CommentQuote
  • Dway Projects

Hi
    Greetings

The map with projects is a good effort.. If you dont mind I can include in my open spreadsheet? I have attached it with the open link for public access at
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78Njc5YzM0YjEtZWY3Mi00NTI3LWE0OGMtYTQzOWRiMTQwNDk3&hl=en_US
    Anybody can access, update and edit

hi have put something in excel as an open document can be helpful. Please also welcome to update/correct information on the sheet for everbodies use..
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

I am invested in various projects in GGN and made this study to support the investments.. Unfortunately most of the study was made after making my first investment:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks. This is quite useful
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 89

Based on this map, is location for 3c really bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i am interested in 2 BHK in new upcoming projects in gurgaon ..can someone please help me in some option. is dwarka expressway area a good option ? or should i look in for area where new metro will be coming (sector 70 etc )

thanks
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

The map with projects is a good effort.. If you dont mind I can include in my open spreadsheet? I have attached it with the open link for public access at
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78Njc5YzM0YjEtZWY3Mi00NTI3LWE0OGMtYTQzOWRiMTQwNDk3&hl=en_US
    Anybody can access, update and edit

hi have put something in excel as an open document can be helpful. Please also welcome to update/correct information on the sheet for everbodies use..
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

I am invested in various projects in GGN and made this study to support the investments.. Unfortunately most of the study was made after making my first investment:D

Cheers

Dear Sir (BlessU)

Thanks for this information. this is indeed a good single source, where once can actually look upon the project to be invest.

Your article on Neharpar area was awesome and very very informative
    CommentQuote
  • Projects on Dwarka Expressway under 5000 psf

As we all know the prices are going up like crazy specially on Dwarka expressway.. Lets see if we all can summarize whats still left under 5000 psf which may be still affordable..

I heard Ansal Housing is about 4150 psf

Era Sector 104 is about 4800 psf

M3M Sector 108 is about 4850 psf

Era Cosmo city 103 Phase 3, belieev already at 5200 psf ..

Cosmos engineering (Express 99), sector 99, around 4400 psf.

Any more Good ones ? Please add to the list and your thoughts.

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha city projects .....too below 5000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monarch7977
    Ramprastha city projects .....too below 5000 psf

The Property Show: Budget home options in Bengaluru, Kolkata for Rs 30-35 lakh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu_pec
    Whats the resale price of Raheja Vedaanta?

guys
    what is the resale price of Raheja Vedaanta as of now, or any other Raheja Low rise floors
    CommentQuote
  • Try for spire woods, sector 103 . U can have more information in Spire Woods thread....
    CommentQuote