Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
248 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One of my friends has a unit in Sidhartha Estella and she seems satisfied with the progress so far .. she has got re-sale offers but plans to settle down as an end user sometime in the near future
    CommentQuote
  • INCREASING APPRECIATION RATES IN DEW

* GURGAON: Dwarka Expressway
    2012 4,500-5,200 20-25% Expressway contract awarded and work starts, promises of more infrastructure projects
    2011 3,600-4,100 15-20% No movement on expressway construction dampens prices
    2010 3,200-3,600 25-30% Low prices in upcoming area with promise of connectivity to Delhi and the metro network
    2009 2,450-2,800 (-) 8-11% Market slowdown
    2008 2,700-3,100 Expressway announcement leads to new launches
    CommentQuote
  • Well brisk lumbini terrace homes also seems like a good investment option, currently available at 6050 from company and 5100 in resale, catch is 180 sq ft of balcony is free making the effective price 4600/ sq ft for a 2022 sq ft 3 bed unit and with no park facing PLC also rate is effectively 4400/ sq ft . Construction is by Ahluwalia very good and fast so far,has a crisil star rating and surrounding projects on 3 sides are shobas villas, chintels paradiso and Michael schumaker word tower in prime sector 109.Almost 50% of payment is gone though.
    By the way I own a unit here so I could be biased too.
    CommentQuote
  • puri, ats kocoon for high end users

for economy sidartha estella and spire woods
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    Well brisk lumbini terrace homes also seems like a good investment option, currently available at 6050 from company and 5100 in resale, catch is 180 sq ft of balcony is free making the effective price 4600/ sq ft for a 2022 sq ft 3 bed unit and with no park facing PLC also rate is effectively 4400/ sq ft . Construction is by Ahluwalia very good and fast so far,has a crisil star rating and surrounding projects on 3 sides are shobas villas, chintels paradiso and Michael schumaker word tower in prime sector 109.Almost 50% of payment is gone though.
    By the way I own a unit here so I could be biased too.

Is the resale price for 1832 or 2022- I thought somewhere you quoted 4900 for 2022 i.e 5400 for 1832? Have the resale prices slid?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Is the resale price for 1832 or 2022- I thought somewhere you quoted 4900 for 2022 i.e 5400 for 1832? Have the resale prices slid?

Well not too many units are on sale in lumbini and I have got both kinds of quotations from brokers, some quoted at 5100 for 2022 sq ft and some after some probing at 5100 for 1832 sq ft, so I stuck to the latter on a realistic note
    CommentQuote
  • Friends looking to buy 3 bhk unit have short listed the following projects after much thought ats 109 raheja 109 aura puri chin tells .main thing is nearness to Delhi and

construction as it is for myself of course location is important like village surroundings and airport noise etc.please guide me as to what will be my best option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep4567
    Friends looking to buy 3 bhk unit have short listed the following projects after much thought ats 109 raheja 109 aura puri chin tells .main thing is nearness to Delhi and

construction as it is for myself of course location is important like village surroundings and airport noise etc.please guide me as to what will be my best option

chintels is best option in all these it is best location it is surrounded by sobha villas
    ats is also good option but no construction started
    raheja is also good but construction is almost complete u have to pay more than 90 % money

so my friend chintel paradiso is good option
    CommentQuote
  • thanks abhay are these available in original booking and if yes what rate ? im getting centuram park 103 also cheap at 4500 can you comment on this project also
    CommentQuote
    thanks abhay are these available in original booking and if yes what rate ? im getting centuram park 103 also cheap at 4500 can you comment on this project also

i think no frsh booking but resale rate around 5500
    u r getting in 103 indibulls at 4500 in fresh ??
    CommentQuote
  • no it is in resale but cash is very small
    please advice for chintel rate in fresh booking and what are the disadvantages of centrum
    thanks
    CommentQuote
    no it is in resale but cash is very small
    please advice for chintel rate in fresh booking and what are the disadvantages of centrum
    thanks

disadavnage in centrum only beacuse of location my friend and the project is near to complete

109 is best sector ya cash is small in that but i think u can also find small cash component in chintels also beacuse those bought in resale at 5500 they will exit 5700 to 5800
    CommentQuote
  • any cheaper options in 109 , you seem to know a lot about dwarka eway
    thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
    any cheaper options in 109 , you seem to know a lot about dwarka eway
    thanks in advance

i m also investor at dew as well as end user
    lumbini is there around 5000 but still ats and chintels are best
    CommentQuote
  • ats is how much and is it availble in original
    CommentQuote