Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
248 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes thts right ..spire wood is a gud bet ..cheapest prices,2bhk 3900 bsp ...when siddartha 2BHK is selling around 4200..and many banks r financing spire woods which is not the case with others....so it shud be easy entry ...
    CommentQuote
  • dear bless u

Need your advise , for an investment of 3 years horizon which is better investment as of date -> M3M 107 or CHD 106 or Experion 108 , Spire woods 103 , Siddhartha 103 .

or one should put entire money in Mahindra aura ph 2 @Rs 5500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mike48222
    dear bless u

Need your advise , for an investment of 3 years horizon which is better investment as of date -> M3M 107 or CHD 106 or Experion 108 , Spire woods 103 , Siddhartha 103 .

or one should put entire money in Mahindra aura ph 2 @Rs 5500/-

Hi
    Greetings

Mahindra AURA without any hiccup all day long.. very low wastage, inclusive costs, advanced stage of construction, no hanky panky, transparent company, no spurious increase in super area without increase in carpet area, next to habitation, good expected rentals on possession taking care of good portion of EMI etc. If coloured component is manageable, no hassle and tension free buy.

Also have a look at projects within 1-2 kms of dway in Projects in 3x/8x/9x/10x sectors.

Current FSI/construction cost is quiet high and rates of a few projects are even lower than plain FSI cost.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Upcoming Projects on Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway

Greetings to All,

I am starting up this thread to spread the awareness of projects which may come over DEway, those builder who have bought the land or will be coming in softlaunch can be discussed here. I will try to put in my best efforts, the use of this thread may help to get a SPOC( single point of contact) instead of gauging into several threads, this may help the new forum members a lot at intern stage.

Moderators/Veteran/Senior members can post here if they get any clue about an upcoming project on DEway.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar 112 (soft launch, cheques accepted by Emaar but not yet banked) 4bhk approx 2700sqft only one size... Price 9000-500 disc

Tata 113 ( soft launch expected soon...cheques accepted by brokers in the name of lemon tree) heard price is about 10000, 3 n 4 bhk

Puri 104 (launched)
    CommentQuote
  • Heard new project is coming in sector 103.Aakriti Shantinektan is the builder.The land between spirewood and centrum park.Any update.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Upcoming Projects on Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway

No News recieved yet but the LOI belongs to a company named DESERT MOON, soon will update.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar imperial gardens sec 102 7k psf in prelaunch
    CommentQuote
  • please advice about aakriti soft launch in sec 103
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Partyguy
    No affordable projects for end users

Multiple Options are available in Sector 103.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Please advise what about the option to choose ERA Cosmo City Phase 3 5000 in Prelaunch??
    Also advise which option in better in following two

Cosmo City Ph3 5000 vs Experion HeartSong Sec 108 new original booking for 2BHK in C block 6500?

kindly advise for 1 or 2 years investment pupose!!!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • cosmo city

rather than going for the prelaunch of era cosmocity at 5000 you can also look at cosmo city phase 1 at the rate 3600 to 3700 which is like 1300 psf lesser than what company is offering on fresh booking. well cosmocity is not recommended for purchase as per my view due to littigations and all but still it is the cheapest option available on d-exway.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone clear my doubt ----Is Era cosmosity phase 3 prelaunch aakriti softlaunch or both are different projects. Please answer as i want to book in sec 103 but nor in ERA. Also where is Era phase 3 site and Aakriti shantineketan site. And when the launch of projects expeced.

Waiting for answer.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saini1
    Guys Please advise what about the option to choose ERA Cosmo City Phase 3 5000 in Prelaunch??
    Also advise which option in better in following two

Cosmo City Ph3 5000 vs Experion HeartSong Sec 108 new original booking for 2BHK in C block 6500?

kindly advise for 1 or 2 years investment pupose!!!

Thanks

Where is the site of this project and when is going to be launch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pduggar
    rather than going for the prelaunch of era cosmocity at 5000 you can also look at cosmo city phase 1 at the rate 3600 to 3700 which is like 1300 psf lesser than what company is offering on fresh booking. well cosmocity is not recommended for purchase as per my view due to littigations and all but still it is the cheapest option available on d-exway.

Can you put some more light on litigation that you were talking about?
    CommentQuote