Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
248 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • size 1300- 1700..

gud investment ...as buying price is around 4900 not bad with most of launches coming around 5500-6000...i got a price of @4850....

Originally Posted by ruma106
    please advice about aakriti soft launch in sec 103
    CommentQuote
  • Akriti shantiniketan

Is Akriti Shantiniketan a reliable project to put investment w.r.t. other known builders and projects?

Expert advise expected!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Saini ji i am also trying to find about aakriti got a thread...
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/47378-desert-moon-realtors-era-adel-landmarks-sector-103-gurgaon?t=49124

just want to insure it is not ERA,s project as i am interested in Aakriti but not in ERA.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ruma

I spoke to one of broker regarding this project. AS per to him he is dealing with this project with very limited details: THis is what i could gather from him:

- this 11 Acre project layout by hafeez & const by L&T - but no proof in hand.
    - they are asking for 10% downpayment and another 10% in 45 days BSP - not sure abt the other charges i.e. edc/idc
    - offer rate is 5500 with early discount of 400.
    - original launch in April -13 with rate of 6000 as per to him

but no masterplan, floor plan or any thing else in hand so far to review and discuss..

any sugestion from your side or from experts are Welcome!!

Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway New Residential Projects - map

Can someone clear my doubt ----Is Era cosmosity phase 3 prelaunch aakriti softlaunch or both are different projects. Please answer as i want to book in sec 103 but nor in ERA. Also where is Era phase 3 site and Aakriti shantineketan site. And when the launch of projects expeced.

Waiting for answer.
    Thanks

Era phase 3 & Akriti Shantiniketan, both are different projects, in my opinion Desert moon land was tried to sell off to BTPL and now to Akriti, its land is divided into 3 patches with approx 11acres but BTPL failed to buy it, dont know whats new story now.....Era phase 3 site is just before IB centrum park towards Daultabad village and Akriti site if its the same of Desert moon than it is between Spire woods & Microtek land.....better to buy in Spire woods instead of Akriti, my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Era phase 3 & Akriti Shantiniketan, both are different projects, in my opinion Desert moon land was tried to sell off to BTPL and now to Akriti, its land is divided into 3 patches with approx 11acres but BTPL failed to buy it, dont know whats new story now.....Era phase 3 site is just before IB centrum park towards Daultabad village and Akriti site if its the same of Desert moon than it is between Spire woods & Microtek land.....better to buy in Spire woods instead of Akriti, my POV.

Thank you for answer my queries. As Spire wood needs so much cash in hand to deal and Akriti needs only 6 lac now another payment will be after 4- 5 months i.e after launch. Brokers are saying that Akriti have purchased the land and having FSI as well as LOI. Akriti shantineketan in noida is a good projct. I have seen the reviews of buyers there, thats why i am interested.

More suggestions are also invited .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saini1
    Dear Ruma

I spoke to one of broker regarding this project. AS per to him he is dealing with this project with very limited details: THis is what i could gather from him:

- this 11 Acre project layout by hafeez & const by L&T - but no proof in hand.
    - they are asking for 10% downpayment and another 10% in 45 days BSP - not sure abt the other charges i.e. edc/idc
    - offer rate is 5500 with early discount of 400.
    - original launch in April -13 with rate of 6000 as per to him

but no masterplan, floor plan or any thing else in hand so far to review and discuss..

any sugestion from your side or from experts are Welcome!!

Many thanks

Please enable your personal message option .....
    CommentQuote

Thank you for answer my queries. As Spire wood needs so much cash in hand to deal and Akriti needs only 6 lac now another payment will be after 4- 5 months i.e after launch. Brokers are saying that Akriti have purchased the land and having FSI as well as LOI. Akriti shantineketan in noida is a good projct. I have seen the reviews of buyers there, thats why i am interested.

More suggestions are also invited .

Even BTPL brokers were claiming that they bought FSI from Desert moon, if you are very sure that they have bought it than you may go for it cus it seems you have done your home work in knowing the builder, with rs6 lac for booking and rest after few months than you must understand this logic that the full payment isn't made to Desert Moon, aapse booking amount leke woh FSI kharidenge & license ke lie apply krenge fir next payment le kar excavation krayenge, understand where i am pointing at.
    CommentQuote
  • I really don't understand if there is soft launch coming up from Akriti group, why their management is not acknowledging this point. As per their manager there is no news like Akariti is going to open booking for anything in GGN in near future.
    I think there is some issue in clear communication.
    :(

your advise for Experion project.. i find it nice but little expesive for fresh buy..
    CommentQuote

See your pocket, if it allows you for a long term investment than go for it as you asked but let me clarify one thought process, at present people are thinking by comparing it with Raheja vedas as if Vedas isnt selling with gud rate than the same can happen with experion too.....it what the common thought in a one mind, so make it a long term investment instead of buying n selling it in hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    See your pocket, if it allows you for a long term investment than go for it as you asked but let me clarify one thought process, at present people are thinking by comparing it with Raheja vedas as if Vedas isnt selling with gud rate than the same can happen with experion too.....it what the common thought in a one mind, so make it a long term investment instead of buying n selling it in hurry.

Thanks Varun for your advise. But from my point of view, in long term when price would be stable a buyer would prefer the better secure, better located and better reputed flat first. So we would be at safer side if we think from that view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    size 1300- 1700..

gud investment ...as buying price is around 4900 not bad with most of launches coming around 5500-6000...i got a price of @4850....

Have akriti deduct the cheque
    CommentQuote
  • what are current resale prices in Mahindra aura and how much will be total payment in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any news abt any upcoming project over DEW?
    Seeing currunt trend, There could be two possibility as per my POV:-

a) slow down in market until Govt Budget or in longer way due to upcoming elections..
    b) or Builders playing "Wait n Watch" for the right time to reopen with new hike in BSPs on the basis of response of Tata/Emmar etc?

plz share your views or any news....
    we should keep this thread live..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saini
    No clear picture till now about akriti.....
    Let us see what is going to happen.
    CommentQuote