Members could you please give your views on what can be the the bets investment in resale on the Dwarka Expressway micro-market.

Many thanks for the help and participation.
Read more
Reply
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by avinasht
    Dear Investers

    When is DEW getting connected to Humanity ????


    Its already connected to humanity, i guessed, you miss-spelled it from locality, if yes, than maximum 2years down the line, take my words.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Its already connected to humanity, i guessed, you miss-spelled it from locality, if yes, than maximum 2years down the line, take my words.


    varun ji rob and basai water plant will take 4 to 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    varun ji rob and basai water plant will take 4 to 5 years


    It will not take 4 years
    3 years for ROB
    CommentQuote
  • I was cynical --------lol
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.. whats up??? any news abt this project of Akriti in Sec 103? Or anything new coming up at DEW?
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway New Residential Projects - map

    Dwarka Expressway has brought a drastic change in the lives of people.many new projects are made on Dwarka Expressway,can any one suggest me the best property near by it.and its prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by promotegupta
    Hello Friends I want to buy a apartment on Dwarka Expressway . Can i buy it .Please Guide me. Please Help me.

    Please read the blog with following. You may get better inputs

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page931?t=6710&page=931
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by promotegupta
    Hello Friends I want to buy a apartment on Dwarka Expressway . Can i buy it .Please Guide me. Please Help me.




    Plz suggest your exact requirement/purpose & budget
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by promotegupta
    Hello Friends I want to buy a apartment on Dwarka Expressway . Can i buy it .Please Guide me. Please Help me.


    Consider sectors closer to Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in Dwarka expressway projects

    I am planning to buy 3 BHK in Dwarka expressway projects that are near to Delhi like sector 109, 102, 103 etc. I am only looking for new projects which are scheduled to complete in 3-4 years from now. My purpose is for end use and I want to hold it for long term.

    My requirement are:
    purpose - I want to hold it for long term and require for self use. I want project that is on the higher side in terms of luxury, amenities.
    budget - between 1 to 1.2 crore

    After self research I have narrowed down to ATS tourmaline but got confused after the seeing the pictures of high tension wire going above the site.

    Please suggest me some good options that I can further explore. I am ready to wait for couple of months if any new projects are coming in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent project no doubt about it...outflow is less in compariison to puri or tata .and .Afterall brands matters and since u r looking for long term so this will one of later projects as construction have not started .....try market u can get gud deals at around 7700bsp...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas tandi
    I am planning to buy 3 BHK in Dwarka expressway projects that are near to Delhi like sector 109, 102, 103 etc. I am only looking for new projects which are scheduled to complete in 3-4 years from now. My purpose is for end use and I want to hold it for long term.

    My requirement are:
    purpose - I want to hold it for long term and require for self use. I want project that is on the higher side in terms of luxury, amenities.
    budget - between 1 to 1.2 crore

    After self research I have narrowed down to ATS tourmaline but got confused after the seeing the pictures of high tension wire going above the site.

    Please suggest me some good options that I can further explore. I am ready to wait for couple of months if any new projects are coming in that area.


    Vikas,
    I am in the same boat as u. Looking for under construction luxury project on DEW for end use. The only negative for ATS Tourmaline is the HT wires running thro. Else u can get the project at 7700 bsp in clp today which for the ATS brand is gr8. Only worried bout the HT wires... Do also keep posting on ur search as will i
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks pacman. I will update the post with my findings. I am planning to visit the area this weekend.
    Please update the thread if you find anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Please visit Agrante Beethoven and Woodshire is sector 107, Price is almost half of ATS, See if you like the progress and appricate if you can post the Pictures
    CommentQuote
  • After a search on real estate portals,i think buying in resale in DEW is a better option. UR getting ATS kacoon at 6000 odd n other projects in the 6000 to 7000 range. These r the premium projects from sector 109 to 112. So ATS Tourmaline seems expensive at launch what with the HT wires running thro it. Would like to do more diligence in resale prices before going for a project on DEW. With the market in turmoil i think one may get a premium project between 6000 to 7000 bsp in resale. Options shld be Kacoon,Diplomatic greens,Mahindra Auro,Tata Gateway etc
    CommentQuote