Any information around Officer Heights Sector 104? Is this available for civilians in resale? Any other projects in 104?

Soldier Housing Welfare Organization
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes it is available for civilians too.
    CommentQuote
  • 1285 sft available

I called them & was informed that they have still some 1285 sqft units left at 2850 per sqft. location is very near to proposed road. have anybody done booking in the same.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • ya they did not go ahead with the sector 103 project & converted all 103 customers to 104 customers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, If anyone interested in buying in officers heights do let me know.... My friend has unit of 1285 sq ft and now wants to sell his unit as he is moving to Mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • never go for such options looks cheap but have to pay more
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayant 2004
    never go for such options looks cheap but have to pay more

Can you pls elaborate by paying more??
    CommentQuote
  • Seems Good

Don't know about the additional charges, but price look very attractive as of now as hardly anything is available at this price.. EVEN size seems good for a 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Don't know about the additional charges, but price look very attractive as of now as hardly anything is available at this price.. EVEN size seems good for a 2 BHK.

i guess this would be a society rather than a developers appts , so appreciation wold always be limited and lesser than appartments !!!
    CommentQuote
  • hmmmm

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i guess this would be a society rather than a developers appts , so appreciation wold always be limited and lesser than appartments !!!

even on website, no information as to what is Offffficers height, just written "customized house".

Any completed projects that anyone is aware of ??
    CommentQuote
  • Did somebody purchased the flats in this society? They are tlling that they have given 450 appartments to the NSG.
    CommentQuote