Hi Gurus

I am 26 and married 1 year back.
Now I am planning to buy a Apartment on loan ,
But i am confused Weather i choose for Gurgaon or Noida.

i am planning for my budget between 30-35 and thinking for 3 bhk or 2 bhk +study option if available.Room size could be small.

getting 3 bhk in this range is Noida is eaisly possible.
Even 2 bhk in this budget is quite Chaalnging here.

But I am not getting one in Guragon.Please suggest same.

me and my wife both working and in gurgaon right now.
Please suggest what do i chosse and any option in GGn
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is very difficult to get something in Gurgaon in this budget.You can try something in Vatika Emilia floors.They are 2 BHK apartments in sec 82-83.
    OR you can also look for something in Crescent Parc.That might suit your budget.
    But nthing is available in ready to move in options..
    CommentQuote
  • You might want to evaluate a few things before you choose cities.

1. How frequently you are shifting. For eg. if you shift to Gurgaon, then going to companies in Noida would be very very taxing. Vice versa holds true.
    2. Wife's job: Eventually it would make sense for wife's job to be in the city where you will be staying. Do think about that.
    3. Pros and Cons of the cities and the areas you might pick up. Think in terms of schools, play schools and essential commodities being available where you stay. At your budget, you will not get any good area in both cities - specially not in gurgaon. The newer sectors of gurgaon have "proposed" everything. Will not be livable for many years.

My suggestion: Unless you are sitting on a huge pile of cash(I am assuming you are going for EMIs), rent it out for sometime and see what your priorities are.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Mikhail has a very valid point. However, waiting it out may not be a good idea if the economy booms in the coming years and (god forbid) your paychecks do not! :-)
    CommentQuote
  • dear
    do not confused at 26 , join BABA ramdev and enjoy life
    CommentQuote
  • thnaks Guys for your valubale sugestion..
    How do u see Sec 92 crescent parc and sec 90 vardman for End user prespective....
    I having limited budget 35 K.

please suggest
    CommentQuote