Last updated: February 25 2012
4 | Posts
2083 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhartha builders & Suggestion

Hi members

please suggest about reputation and crediablity of Sidharth Builders.

Please suggest me some projects in Gurgaon with 30-40 Budget including evrything for 2 bhk or 2 bhk+study

Re : Sidhartha builders & Suggestion

As per me I invested 4.5 lac in Sidhartha Sec 95 (NCR Greens) in the month of Nov'10 and but now it has grown to around 9 Lac.
    Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

Broker!

Originally posted by highway View Post
      As per me I invested 4.5 lac in Sidhartha Sec 95 (NCR Greens) in the month of Nov'10 and but now it has grown to around 9 Lac.

Comment

A few new builder sometimes surprises even the top player I feel it is one of them and promising with respect to NCR 95 and estella projects and unlike other builders puts fwd the truth of estela that a clearence is due and shall start soon. the one who speaks the truth never fails and so do I plan to invest in estela in a few days.no adverse points in the bui;der and their office is responsive and efficient .regards

Comment

Originally posted by nishusharawat View Post
          A few new builder sometimes surprises even the top player I feel it is one of them and promising with respect to NCR 95 and estella projects and unlike other builders puts fwd the truth of estela that a clearence is due and shall start soon. the one who speaks the truth never fails and so do I plan to invest in estela in a few days.no adverse points in the bui;der and their office is responsive and efficient .regards
          Hi

what price are u getting, and what do u plan to buy.

regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X