Hi members

please suggest about reputation and crediablity of Sidharth Builders.

Please suggest me some projects in Gurgaon with 30-40 Budget including evrything for 2 bhk or 2 bhk+study
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per me I invested 4.5 lac in Sidhartha Sec 95 (NCR Greens) in the month of Nov'10 and but now it has grown to around 9 Lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Broker!
    :bab (3):

Originally Posted by highway
    As per me I invested 4.5 lac in Sidhartha Sec 95 (NCR Greens) in the month of Nov'10 and but now it has grown to around 9 Lac.
    CommentQuote
  • A few new builder sometimes surprises even the top player I feel it is one of them and promising with respect to NCR 95 and estella projects and unlike other builders puts fwd the truth of estela that a clearence is due and shall start soon. the one who speaks the truth never fails and so do I plan to invest in estela in a few days.no adverse points in the bui;der and their office is responsive and efficient .regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishusharawat
    A few new builder sometimes surprises even the top player I feel it is one of them and promising with respect to NCR 95 and estella projects and unlike other builders puts fwd the truth of estela that a clearence is due and shall start soon. the one who speaks the truth never fails and so do I plan to invest in estela in a few days.no adverse points in the bui;der and their office is responsive and efficient .regards

Hi

what price are u getting, and what do u plan to buy.

regards
    CommentQuote