Hi all, what is your say for TULIP VIOLET, sector 69, sohna road gurgaon. how are the builders. any idea when are they planning to give possession. and how much shud i pay per square feet for this property on resale. the resale owner is asking for 4500/- psq. feet fr 3BHK apt. no poperty dealer in between.
on the other side i have an option of getting 2 bhk 1100 sq.feet for 5600/- in unitech residencies... but through a property dealer..so i will have to pay commission and also property is very small.

THIS IS FOR MY OWN LIVING AND NOT INVESTMENT.sO, YOUR SUGGESTION REALLY MATTERS TO ME. THANKS gurgaon. how are the builders. any idea when are they planning to give possession. and how much shud i pay per square feet for this property on resale. the resale owner is asking for 4500/- psq. feet fr 3BHK apt. no poperty dealer in between.
on the other side i have an option of getting 2 bhk 1100 sq.feet for 5600/- in unitech residencies... but through a property dealer..so i will have to pay commission and also property is very small.

THIS IS FOR MY OWN LIVING AND NOT INVESTMENT.sO, YOUR SUGGESTION REALLY MATTERS TO ME. THANKS gurgaon. how are the builders. any idea when are they planning to give possession. and how much shud i pay per square feet for this property on resale. the resale owner is asking for 4500/- psq. feet fr 3BHK apt. no poperty dealer in between.

THIS IS FOR MY OWN LIVING AND NOT INVESTMENT.sO, YOUR SUGGESTION REALLY MATTERS TO ME. THANKS
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Unitech Residences is almost complete and possession will start shortly. Tulip violet is under construction and will take minimum 3 years to complete.

Do you want to buy a ready to move property then Residences makes sense. Else if you want to invest for 3 years then there are plenty of options under 4500psf and far better than Violet. BTW, 4500psf rate quoted for Violet is on a higher side.

For own living, plenty of factors including work location, family size, affordability, etc comes into play.

thanks a ton... i was told tulip will give possession next year so i got a bit lured
    CommentQuote
  • U have definitely been mislead.

Tulip Violet has just started construction and will take more than 2 yrs.

And the price quoted to you is very high.

I have a unit in Violet, which i have been trying to sell lately and getting offers much lower than 4500/-

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • quite right.... the quoted rates are around 4000

Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    U have definitely been mislead.

Tulip Violet has just started construction and will take more than 2 yrs.

And the price quoted to you is very high.

I have a unit in Violet, which i have been trying to sell lately and getting offers much lower than 4500/-

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • rs 4500 very high , you can cansider for today canary greens on sector 73 ,even lower rate around rs 3800-3850 , location better than tulip ,builder almost same
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11454-tulip-violet-by-tulip-group-in-sector-69-gurgaon?t=13807
    CommentQuote