TULIP VIOLET, SOHNA ROAD, OR UNITECH RESIDENCY

Last updated: September 5 2012
12 | Posts
5149 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TULIP VIOLET, SOHNA ROAD, OR UNITECH RESIDENCY

Hi all, what is your say for TULIP VIOLET, sector 69, sohna road[/B][/B][/B] gurgaon. how are the builders. any idea when are they planning to give possession. and how much shud i pay per square feet for this property on resale. the resale owner is asking for 4500/- psq. feet fr 3BHK apt. no poperty dealer in between.
    on the other side i have an option of getting 2 bhk 1100 sq.feet for 5600/- in unitech residencies... but through a property dealer..so i will have to pay commission and also property is very small.

THIS IS FOR MY OWN LIVING AND NOT INVESTMENT.sO, YOUR SUGGESTION REALLY MATTERS TO ME. THANKS

Re : TULIP VIOLET, SOHNA ROAD, OR UNITECH RESIDENCY

Originally posted by amit2222
    Unitech Residences is almost complete and possession will start shortly. Tulip violet is under construction and will take minimum 3 years to complete.

Do you want to buy a ready to move property then Residences makes sense. Else if you want to invest for 3 years then there are plenty of options under 4500psf and far better than Violet. BTW, 4500psf rate quoted for Violet is on a higher side.

For own living, plenty of factors including work location, family size, affordability, etc comes into play.
    thanks a ton... i was told tulip will give possession next year so i got a bit lured

Comment

U have definitely been mislead.

Tulip Violet has just started construction and will take more than 2 yrs.

And the price quoted to you is very high.

I have a unit in Violet, which i have been trying to sell lately and getting offers much lower than 4500/-

Nitin

Comment

quite right.... the quoted rates are around 4000

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post
        U have definitely been mislead.

Tulip Violet has just started construction and will take more than 2 yrs.

And the price quoted to you is very high.

I have a unit in Violet, which i have been trying to sell lately and getting offers much lower than 4500/-

Nitin

Comment

rs 4500 very high , you can cansider for today canary greens on sector 73 ,even lower rate around rs 3800-3850 , location better than tulip ,builder almost same

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=13807
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X