Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

Collapse
X
Collapse

What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

Last updated: June 13 2011
19 | Posts
4283 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

    Dear all, My budget is around 60 Lakhs and looking to buy a apartment around sohna road, Please let me know what can I get in this budget/the best project to invest into. This would be for investment purpose. 50% loan.
    I can increase my budge a little bit if I find something realy good.
    Total cost including EDC/IDC,CAR PARKING,CLUB etc should be within 60-65 Lakhs
    Also let me know what are the disadvantages of buying in resale.
    Since I am very new in this feild, Knowlege is limited to reading this blog and visited a few sectors in gurgaon.
    I would really appricate your guidence and help from senior members.
    Thankyou very much.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

    on sohna rd 65 L would get you CHD/Today in under const. projects.

    on GCX you can get bptp and ansal essentia..

    and with a higher risk appatite can look at spire/era

    Originally posted by EdwardLewis View Post
    Dear all, My budget is around 60 Lakhs and looking to buy a apartment around sohna road, Please let me know what can I get in this budget/the best project to invest into. This would be for investment purpose. 50% loan.
    I can increase my budge a little bit if I find something realy good.
    Total cost including EDC/IDC,CAR PARKING,CLUB etc should be within 60-65 Lakhs
    Also let me know what are the disadvantages of buying in resale.
    Since I am very new in this feild, Knowlege is limited to reading this blog and visited a few sectors in gurgaon.
    I would really appricate your guidence and help from senior members.
    Thankyou very much.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

      Yes..Even ..Tulip projects in sector 69-70 will fall under your budget...

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

        Hi,

        The projects being discussed here have already given the initial benefit/ profit. If you have a two years horizon then you can go for the new project Nirvana Country-3 which unitech is launching this week in soft launch. They are coming with four sizes 192 Sq yd, 240 sq yd, 360 Sq Yd and 500 Sq Yd. Initial booking amount would be 6, 8 and 10 lakhs. For the first two sizes it is 6 lakhs only. Nirvana-1&2 has already given very good returns. Brokers have already started accepting the cheques and they have to be given this week only.

        Let me know in case you need any further details as who is dealing with this property and the deal available.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

          Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
          on sohna rd 65 L would get you CHD/Today in under const. projects.

          on GCX you can get bptp and ansal essentia..

          and with a higher risk appatite can look at spire/era
          Avoid CHD as it is close to Sewage treatment plant. Essentia floors will not be in your budget. Don't know much about BPTP but a lot of people seem to have problems with that builder. Spire project seems to be having some issues but depends on your risk appetite (I personally like the location/project and might invest but it may take years for this project to come up). Era seems to be around since ages but has a huge question mark on it's quality of construction.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

            ggnkaaadmi, quite a fair analysis .

            ...........& to add one more thing, Ansal's project may have reached a high point in its appreciation graph, as for now . Further appreciation could be pretty gradual or may come at later stages of construction ( Ansal's construction quality & maintenance r nothing to rave about ) . My PoV, could be wrong here .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

              i guess than nothing worthwhile left for him to invest on sohna rd...




              Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
              Avoid CHD as it is close to Sewage treatment plant. Essentia floors will not be in your budget. Don't know much about BPTP but a lot of people seem to have problems with that builder. Spire project seems to be having some issues but depends on your risk appetite (I personally like the location/project and might invest but it may take years for this project to come up). Era seems to be around since ages but has a huge question mark on it's quality of construction.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

                Would have helped to know that you plan to enter as an investor or End user.

                Anyways, Unitech Project sounds like good option in original booking. 192 (sq yd) = 1728 sq feet in 65 Lakh ~ 3750 per sq ft.

                Tulip is also quiet a good buy.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

                  You can also consider Uniworld Garden II if you are an end user.
                  Originally posted by jankit View Post
                  Would have helped to know that you plan to enter as an investor or End user.

                  Anyways, Unitech Project sounds like good option in original booking. 192 (sq yd) = 1728 sq feet in 65 Lakh ~ 3750 per sq ft.

                  Tulip is also quiet a good buy.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

                    In one of the thread, I read the calculation for unitech as :

                    180 sq yard - 1620 , if we take a super area as 70% - 1134 sq feet

                    I am not sure how it works, but if we go by this calculation, 190 sq yard would not go beyond 1200 sq feet super area(I am assuming its carpet area) and it will come out to be a decent 2BHK

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X