19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What can I get in 60Lakhs in gurgaon sohna road

Originally posted by Tyro13 View Post
    In one of the thread, I read the calculation for unitech as :

180 sq yard - 1620 , if we take a super area as 70% - 1134 sq feet

I am not sure how it works, but if we go by this calculation, 190 sq yard would not go beyond 1200 sq feet super area(I am assuming its carpet area) and it will come out to be a decent 2BHK
    You are right. Essentia floors are on 250 sqyd area and come out to be a measly 1323 sqft for around 65+ L. I guess those are better options than Unitech then.

Comment

I don't know if it's prudent to ask but I'll still go ahead and ask you that's what's with the fixation for sohna road? GCx is much better than sohna road and if size is not a concern then there's plenty of money to be made on GCx Anyway, my 2 paise to people who suggest CHD, ERA etc.. Gents, with all due respect, would you yourself invest your hard earned, blood-sweat-toil money with the likes of CHD, ERA,spire, Tulip etc at current prices???
      If not then why are you suggesting them to others?? Nd if yes, then god help your apetite for risk ( and in turn, in the words of the great GnR, your apetite for destruction!!!! )
      practice what you preach and vice versa!!!!
      These are projects with huge risks involved And a first time buyer shouldn't even think about them for various reasons ( kindly go through project specific threads or ask me specifically and I'll forward the best of what I know). Now let's come to the specific suggestions:-

1) palm studios sec 66
      2) emerald estate sec 65
      3)ireo uptown ( smallest size) sec 66
      4) emaar 214 yds floors sec 65

nd if u can stretch it a bit
      1) pioneer park 1200 sqft
      2) ireo uptown 1400 sqft
      3) emerald estate 1395

if u still insist and persist with sohna road nd adjoining areas

1) today canary
      2) today callidora
      3) unitech uniworld 2 - 973 sqft
      4)unitech sunbreeze/ vista

that's my take... As for the best advice.. Listen to everyone but do what YOU feel is right.. You will have one less regret if you s(r£w-up!!

P.S- all the numberings are in heirarchial order.. 1) for best nd progressively degraded from 2) nd so on!!!
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies.

There is no specific love for the sohna road projects... its only that those projects will be near complition and sudden stock market down turn will not affect much on the construction...(I think it reduces my risk....i may b wrong)...

Also I have no plans to live there at least not for the next 2 yrs, I have my own residence in Delhi..

So it is purely for Investment purpose...and I can keep it for long term..would like to take possession of the flat

Problem is I am not able to invest much of my time investigating/visiting these projects/location as I travel daily from Delhi to Gurgaon in a CAB.

Thats y I need your help and suggessions..

Comment

I'd suggest you go for emerald estate or today canary then. EE was booked at 3000-3200 levels and still looks a decent buy at 4700-5000 levels. There is still good Money to be made with relative safety.
          Today was booked at 3650 and is still widely available at 3750. Hasn't shown any appreciation as older projects in the vicinity are available at cheaper prices but I guess buying it makes much more sense than chd etc
          the builder can be a little painful but will eventually beable to deliver ( has coupla malls in Delhi.. Northgate and westgate malls in north and west Delhi, if your familiar ) and five star hotel/ residential projects in gurgaon. Location is very good , especially access from NH-8 which would make it higher prices than it deserves, in the days of frantic traffic jams of gurgaon 5+ yrs hence!!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

hi dear
            today canary greens is good option on sohna road ,price is still very competitive.

Comment

My personal opinion:

1) Spire South - If you have big heart and a time horizon of atleast one year. I think despite all issues it will eventually pick-up and after all because of those issues you are getting this project in sohna road at the rate of 2900-3100 in resale.

2) Projects in sector 83, 84 and 82. Because it looks to be grt place with all connectivity in near future.In my own thinking you can reach anywhere in GGN from sector 83 with-in 15-30 mins using NH8.

Also as your main solo motive is investment and you are planning to hold till possesion these should give you excellent returns.
              In my personal opinion other projects on sohna road or GCX, CHD, Tulip, EE, Palm Studio, Ireo Uptown, Emmar all are good from an end user perspective and also have given a very good return to their investors but at this time it is not wise to buy them in re-sale, simply bcoz of alot of cash envolved, already paid good premiums and the market is in upswing so they already reached ggod height.

Rest all depends on you wish, cash in hand and apetite for risk. With 3-4 yrs of time horizon any project in GGN will give you descent return.

Comment

Both options are good!!

Originally posted by sgipec View Post
                My personal opinion:

1) Spire South - If you have big heart and a time horizon of atleast one year. I think despite all issues it will eventually pick-up and after all because of those issues you are getting this project in sohna road at the rate of 2900-3100 in resale.

2) Projects in sector 83, 84 and 82. Because it looks to be grt place with all connectivity in near future.In my own thinking you can reach anywhere in GGN from sector 83 with-in 15-30 mins using NH8.

Also as your main solo motive is investment and you are planning to hold till possesion these should give you excellent returns.
                In my personal opinion other projects on sohna road or GCX, CHD, Tulip, EE, Palm Studio, Ireo Uptown, Emmar all are good from an end user perspective and also have given a very good return to their investors but at this time it is not wise to buy them in re-sale, simply bcoz of alot of cash envolved, already paid good premiums and the market is in upswing so they already reached ggod height.

Rest all depends on you wish, cash in hand and apetite for risk. With 3-4 yrs of time horizon any project in GGN will give you descent return.
                Hi
                Greetings

I think both the options represented by you are good for now and
                a] represent a very balanced objective,
                b] holding perspective of 3-4 years,
                c] medium budget size,
                d] less dependent on a specific project like dway,
                e] medium risk,
                f] suggestion indicates in the direction of investing in projects costing < Rs3000/-,
                g] better chances of appreciation in future to match current 4500+ prices in developed parts of GGN (or 8000 for dwaka optimistically),
                h] liquidity will be assured in resale market if need to get out in case of crisis or personal circumstances.

Only thing negative with Spire is too many projects already floated in collaboration with Tashee, ILD, Soni Infra etc and own projects and none delivered till date. Please check thread on this builders projects. I may be wrong on this, no offence meant, I am personally invested in collaboration here as well...

Also to add to your suggestion no 2 along with 82,83,84 are sectors close to Honda Chowk including 37-c, 37D, etc. all in close proximity of NH8, Dway, Proposed ISBT, Proposed Metro terminum, KMP expressway, existing ggn, not very far from Manesar/Dharuhera, Close to proposed Raheja, RIL etc SEZs
                Specific projects can be found in the link
                https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2

I personally like alpha (not available even in resale), ramprastha (currently available but resale option is not there hence low liquidity). Still request you to personally go and see existing projects and speak to existing investors and brokers not doing their projects..

Now the decisioning criteria rests on issues 'groping' the credibility or trust equity of various builders, their current and delivered project quality, commitment levels, customer service and experience, value for money, timeliness and execution capability, Project specific amenities, features and floor plans. Any discerning investor/enduse/broker will have to look into all these aspects due to the current -ve trust equity of builders.
                This is apart from Investor related criteria like
                ticket size,
                liquidity,
                ROI expectations,
                Risk perspecitve,
                leveraging/loan and
                investment objectives (growth, future income, personal liabilities etc)

Plus side is that with so many launches and proposed launches, I do not expect a knee jerk price appreciation and will get ample time to study the projects and decide which ones to go for..

Hope you find this helpful as I am also learning in this forum and not an advisor
                Cheers

Comment

keep away from spire is my advice!! Ok for big investors who can loose/ forego returns of a couple of projects.. For a small investor, spire seems to be knee deep in sh*t... Spire doesn't in-spire any confidence... Complex partnership structure.. Partners ( except ILD) unknown and obscure themselves.. Situation on the ground is 'zero development'.. I would advise new investors to AVOID.. those already invested should HOLD!!! My POV!!

Comment

Spire Price is a major plus

Hi
                    Greetings!!

I agree about the uncertainity attached to spire at the moment and this has been made more obvious by repeated gruelling, duelling amongst members in this forum.
                    Perhaps quiet a few other builders are even worst and selling at a much higher price!!! Also such builders do not sent BBAs, change project sizes, prices, allotments etc etc...
                    check homes from hell https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Kjfg6cD#gid=12
                    I urge all to highlight all such builders in the link, by awarding 100 points per recipe for the benefit of all like minded end user/investor community. I have even got some encouraging comments from brokers who are fed up with the -ve trust equity of some builders. At the end of the day no broker with conscience would be able to have a good sleep by blighting somebodies hard earned money..

For now, it is actually a question of choosing lesser of the evils in the absence of regulatory authorities and underwriting of projects.

Regarding one of the collaborators ILD, have looked at their Trade tower at Sohna Road is an outstanding location and good construction /aesthetics/frontage but no online/offline presence or personal experience.. (some delay in their ILD Spire project read somewhere) Not too sure about Tashee or soni etc... but biggest question is that spire itself does not have any completed project??? (i may be saying this as "familiarity breeds contempt" as my partners are invested in it).
                    Biggest plus with spire is its price at the moment so can insulate from any mojor negative swings in the overall sentiment ( again I may be saying this as my partners are invested in it).

Cheers!!!

Comment

Bless U jee!!

You may have a bias due to the interests of your partners in spire.. Good that ur disclosure came in time.. Atleast , we can say that even if you're biased, your disclosure makes the bias un-intentional

as for my-own-good-self, my only bias is towards the health and well being of my forum fellow's investment and that's why I say a big NOOOOO!! to spire!!!

But then again, it's nothing personal.. Just my POV !!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X