I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have gone through the buyer agreement. It does not mention anything extra for power backup as far as i remember. Will cross check and let you know.

This project is going to be a winner without doubt. Spaze commercial buildings are very good and they would not dissapoint on their first residential project keeping in mind their other projects are also in pipeline though they have sold most of their inventory in already launched projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update....

Specs look really attractive...planning to visit the site over the weekend and look at open spaces left & judge which direction/apartment will be better

have an offer for 8th floor...looking for slightly lower floor
    CommentQuote
  • What rate are you getting ?
    CommentQuote
  • 6700 has been quoted...no negotiations done so far
    CommentQuote
  • price is fare.
    check for any PLCs on the unit. All the extras add up to about 9 laks
    CommentQuote
  • yes, the broker told me the same. I am assuming total cost would be around 1.4 cr.

Additional cost might be for registry, any increase in area at the time of posession, any wood work (acc to taste)

Can anyone think of any additional costs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishabh2u
    if the provide everything they said, it will put them in the good builder category.
    When these flats were sold they were sold at a premium because they promised a fully loaded unit. As they were not selling such units easlily then they also launched the Privy Express (raw flats).
    Ravi the power backup in the specs, is it included in the price or will they charge extra after possession per KVA ?

Power backup is included in the price
    " That the developer shall install equipments for power back-up facility common to all flats in the said complex at no additional installation cost to the flat allottee.it is however, agreed and accepted by the flat allottee herein that the availability of the said power backup facility shall be subject to the regular payment of charges towards the said facility."
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi,

Originally Posted by ravi2010
    There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift.
    Regarding approach road, i guess there is only one road from sohna side.
    However when i spoke to the contractor, he said there will be one more approach road built from Tata Primantri side- maybe covering the small drain is part of the plan

I am 100% sure there is no service lift & verified same at common lift area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Thanks Ravi. It's so very heartening. My guess that possession will be offered within 6 months shd be possible.as I understand, you are talking of Road from sohna road to spaze is being concreted. If so, it's a gr8 news. Is it possible to reach spaze towers from sohna road now in case I venture to make a visit? Thanks again.

Approach road is under construction..we have to take way from vipul floors to reach Privy....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    yes, the broker told me the same. I am assuming total cost would be around 1.4 cr.

Additional cost might be for registry, any increase in area at the time of posession, any wood work (acc to taste)

Can anyone think of any additional costs

Did you close the deal.
    Today again i got a call from the broker for buyer at 7000. It seems that its the brokers who want to get the units with a less than 6 months holding time
    in this slow market.

Also one of my friends who has bought in m3m says that there is escalation clause in the agreement. Lol - nothing in privy .... more reason to be happy about it.

This means that now builders can change the bsp of the unit during construction or during possession which is really bad for the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • 7000 is not really the resale price..all options I've been told so far are in the range of 6600-6800

I will close the deal within next two weeks
    CommentQuote
  • You are right. The prices of loaded apartments are in the range of 6800 psf, Plc Edc, car par etc are charged separately. They have 2 bhk + study 1600sq ft apartments too which are supposed to be raw and are selling at 6300 or so.Hope you get a good deal eventually. Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REgyan
    Hi Ravi,

I am 100% sure there is no service lift & verified same at common lift area.

In that case how will people carry heavy furniture, beds and similar items to upper floors?

In that case how will people carry heavy furniture, beds and similar items to upper floors?

CommentQuote
  • I second what Ravi has quoted, as I did a site visit this weekend and person @sample flat confirmed that there is no service lift. Carrying heavy furniture would be a pian but I think normally movers & Packers or Furniture showrooms are responsible for it, and actual residents donot have to worry about it, may be what they will loose is some money for upper floors to movers and packers.
    CommentQuote
  • One more observation, lot of people on forum are happy about approach road being constructed. But i donot see any widening of it, they are just making it good to use, without increasing the width. Would it make much impact to the traffic situations which the place is capable of generating after delievery of this project.
    CommentQuote