Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift.
    Regarding approach road, i guess there is only one road from sohna side.
    However when i spoke to the contractor, he said there will be one more approach road built from Tata Primantri side- maybe covering the small drain is part of the plan

Comment

That will be really nice. And yes, I was sure that there has to be a service lift big enough to carry heavy baggage. Thanks for the update Ravi ji.

Comment

Are these photos of privy ?
        Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
          Whats the latest bsp in reslae for a 1900 sqft flat
          anywhere between 6500 and 7000 depending on location

Comment

Considering over hyped pricing all around and no delivery. This is surely the best project in my POV for an end user.

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
            Ok. Good time to pick up for end use

Comment

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
              There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift.
              Regarding approach road, i guess there is only one road from sohna side.
              However when i spoke to the contractor, he said there will be one more approach road built from Tata Primantri side- maybe covering the small drain is part of the plan
              One very important factor which will confirm the approach road willl be built is that Nirvana country 2 is on the same road. Its a very big township.
              Agar fir bhi road nahin bani to gurgaon ka bhagwan hi malik hai

Comment

Originally posted by shrutikhanna View Post
                Considering over hyped pricing all around and no delivery. This is surely the best project in my POV for an end user.
                spaze has a lot lying on this project so this will definitely be a good one.
                The rates are low only because this is spazes first residential. also the approach roads is not helping the price rise.
                investor in this project have already doubled their investment since 2009.
                As soon as painting starts expect the price to hit >7000 and =8000 on posesssion.
                Vipul world is selling for 9000 today which is already a few years old society.

Comment

Yes, you are right. Spaze have to deliver a quality project to establish as a builder of housing projects too. They have delivered commercial projects already and they have now to prove themselves for residential projects too. So let us all hope for the best.

Comment

Friends , what is the latest update on spaze? Waiting for possession!

Comment

Have started getting lot of calls from brokers. Seems there is a genuine demand for this project with possession near.
                      One of my broker friends also confirmed that they are seeing a trend where investors/end users have started jumping from TATA primantri/other projects ( available at 8200) to spaze ( available at 6700).
                      Tata primantri though progressing fast but the good connectivity will not be possible till end of 2014 ( only a narrow slip road exists) whereas spaze already has a connectivity through sohna road.
                      We can see that through the many deals available for tata primantri in magic/99acres.
                      Lets see if spaze can match up to the challenge and provide quality end product... dont want to end up like the JMDs or orchid petals

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X