I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree with you POV but the drain is very small and i dont think once people start living the sewage will flow into this as this is closed nallaa kind of.
    Maybe we people who are going to live in vipul garden,tatvam villas and spaze will have to set this in order. Should not be a big ask!
    CommentQuote
  • I have talked to Spaze guys at project site they are quoting civil work of towers to be finshed by Aug end(Around 40 flats in F & G towers are ready)......good to see speedy work ...though SPAZE name is smaller than Unitech/many others...still performance is good.....
    RWAs of SPAZE/VIPUL/TATA will lead to fix DRAIN ISSUE.....
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze is definietly trying to establish themselves as good housing developers through this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REgyan
    I have talked to Spaze guys at project site they are quoting civil work of towers to be finshed by Aug end(Around 40 flats in F & G towers are ready)......good to see speedy work ...though SPAZE name is smaller than Unitech/many others...still performance is good.....
    RWAs of SPAZE/VIPUL/TATA will lead to fix DRAIN ISSUE.....

yup (F,G,H) will be given possession early it seems. I am actually very impressed by the quality of completed (unloaded )apartments.... i have seen finished products of many builders but these guys are delivering a very decent project.
    Lets hope they maintain the same for loaded apartments as well ( ACs, fans,etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing pictures it seems they would be delievering this project pretty soon, but from the outer it does not appear so. What is the reason they have focused on internal flat development compared to overall site development.
    CommentQuote
  • For Outer Site development:

1)Basement work 90% complete.
    2)Walking pavements/boundry lights/plantation of green area at finish end.
    3)One side of F,G outer paint work complete.Other side in progress once complted ,it will be visible from link road.C,D,E tower paint work max by AUG end.

These updates are of two weeks ago..

Will welcome updates from all end users
    CommentQuote
    For Outer Site development:

1)Basement work 90% complete.
    2)Walking pavements/boundry lights/plantation of green area at finish end.
    3)One side of F,G outer paint work complete.Other side in progress once complted ,it will be visible from link road.C,D,E tower paint work max by AUG end.

These updates are of two weeks ago..

Will welcome updates from all end users

In one Line - F, G and H block end users - Get ready to take possession before Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • I am happy for Spaze investors and end users. I wish they had bigger hall in 1900sqft units, surely I would also be an end user then.
    :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends. I have not visited the forum for quite some time but am happy to find from the posts that the progress at Spaze privy sec 72 has been pretty fast and that the quality of final product is good too. Will they deliver all towers together or one by one.When can we expect unloaded apartments to be offered for possession? Will be grateful for update.
    CommentQuote
  • Its very difficult to get good locations in resale...seems people are really bullish about the project
    CommentQuote
  • there are reasons to be bullish about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Hi friends. I have not visited the forum for quite some time but am happy to find from the posts that the progress at Spaze privy sec 72 has been pretty fast and that the quality of final product is good too. Will they deliver all towers together or one by one.When can we expect unloaded apartments to be offered for possession? Will be grateful for update.

Dear krish,

Good to see u back. As i said in my earlier posts, both loaded and unloaded possession anytime around Nov - Diwali time for F, G and H blocks.

Hoping that the loaded apartments also come up with good branded items ( Split AC,fans, lights,glass fittings) - need to see where those 5-6 lac are put in.

Internal road will be metalled after Monsoon in sept after which expect possession in F, G and H anytime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift.
    Regarding approach road, i guess there is only one road from sohna side.
    However when i spoke to the contractor, he said there will be one more approach road built from Tata Primantri side- maybe covering the small drain is part of the plan

Hi Folks,

Seen actual installed lifts in tower F.Inside space is good.
    Its right"There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift".Now shifting hassle free.
    CommentQuote
  • While I see internal pics on the forum to be very satisfactory and in really advanced stage but still from outside towers has different story they still look some time away from possession. What is the reason behind this? Outer paint would take minimum of 2 months for such huge project, should not they be starting it if target is Oct-Nov. If they wait for mansoon getting over, then outer paint cannot be started before september in that case completion would not be possible before Nov-Dec. Just one aspect, am I overlooking?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Folks,

Seen actual installed lifts in tower F.Inside space is good.
    Its right"There are 2 passenger lifts per floor and one service lift".Now shifting hassle free.

i told u 6 months back that there are 2+1 lifts.Believe me they are going to deliver a very quality project and the finished project will be as good as from any other good builders.
    CommentQuote