Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

One more observation, lot of people on forum are happy about approach road being constructed. But i donot see any widening of it, they are just making it good to use, without increasing the width. Would it make much impact to the traffic situations which the place is capable of generating after delievery of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
      One more observation, lot of people on forum are happy about approach road being constructed. But i donot see any widening of it, they are just making it good to use, without increasing the width. Would it make much impact to the traffic situations which the place is capable of generating after delievery of this project.
      You are right, there is not much scope for widening but the concreted road will provide a smooth access at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
        You are right, there is not much scope for widening but the concreted road will provide a smooth access at least.
        Friends, nobody is talking about the possible date/month of possession. Almost all the money has gone by now. Could anyone throw some light pl?

Comment

We had a discussion earlier in this forum about possible possesion date, many people believe it can be dlievered this year while many including me feel that this year is not possible. And my recent visit (last weekend) just only makes me believe that what i was suggesting earlier is only going to be true. While lot of work is still pending I donot think even one tower would be delievered within Q1 2014. Though I wish the opposite from heart.

So accordong to me its too early to talk about possesion date. Just my POV.

Friends, nobody is talking about the possible date/month of possession. Almost all the money has gone by now. Could anyone throw some light pl?

Comment

Possession

Himrathore,

Very true.

When we see the structure standing tall, our hopes go very high.
            We start anticipating delivery.
            However, it is a known fact that the work after the structure is raised takes longer than the raising of the structure itself.

My sympathy goes to all those who were hoping to celebrate this Diwali in their new houses. Next Diwali would be more realistic, this Diwali - I won't bet on that.

We had a discussion earlier in this forum about possible possesion date, many people believe it can be dlievered this year while many including me feel that this year is not possible. And my recent visit (last weekend) just only makes me believe that what i was suggesting earlier is only going to be true. While lot of work is still pending I donot think even one tower would be delievered within Q1 2014. Though I wish the opposite from heart.

So accordong to me its too early to talk about possesion date. Just my POV.

Comment

Just for example I would like to tell stories of 2 different builders known for good pace of construction,

Tulip Orange - Last payment was made almost 2 years back @Q3, 2011; and now investors are hoping delievery in another 2-3 months.

Indiabulls CP - Last payment was made @Q4, 2011 and delievery is expected by early next year. Almost 2.5 years from last payment.

For these projects dates are still speculations and actuals can only be said when delievery happens.

Hope this helps you have an idea of how much finishing work takes in term of time.

Comment

Just for example I would like to tell stories of 2 different builders known for good pace of construction,

Tulip Orange - Last payment was made almost 2 years back @Q3, 2011; and now investors are hoping delievery in another 2-3 months.

Indiabulls CP - Last payment was made @Q4, 2011 and delievery is expected by early next year. Almost 2.5 years from last payment.

For these projects dates are still speculations and actuals can only be said when delievery happens.

Hope this helps you have an idea of how much finishing work takes in term of time.
                Hi
                This may not be the right comparison as the two projects you are talking have a problem that roads are not in place for the same. So after completing the structure, its really whether the builder has intent to deliver and the roads/other infra is in place otherwise

Here i tihnk infra is in place and intent is also not an issue. Having said that it will still be year end at the earliest or Q1 2014 for people to move in.

Comment

I understand that road was/is a concern for the projects I have quoted as example, but both of the builders never stoped because of roads and have consistently worked towards delievery (except for few months when water usage order came out of High court), that is my understanding. And I am just trying to suggest that MINIMUM 2 years are required to complete the project after complete structure is ready, and another 6 months to get government amenities and infrastructure in place. Since for Spaze second part would be less time consuming still we should not expect delievery before 2-2.5 years from structure completion.

Most of the end users on or off forum expect delievery in 6-8 months of completion of structure (even I used to believe that some time back), but that is far from reality and that is what I am trying to explain.

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
                  Hi
                  This may not be the right comparison as the two projects you are talking have a problem that roads are not in place for the same. So after completing the structure, its really whether the builder has intent to deliver and the roads/other infra is in place otherwise

Here i tihnk infra is in place and intent is also not an issue. Having said that it will still be year end at the earliest or Q1 2014 for people to move in.

Comment

Dear roughrider,Sir you have really made it a rough ride for spaze end users who have been dreaming of delivery in next 3 to 6 months. All the hopes are dashed. How sad. But then delay penalty comes into force. You think the Spaze will be willing to incur that. This is their first residential project and they wd like to prove themselves. Their reputation is at stake.anyways, keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

I guess we are missing the point here.
                      1.Spaze structure was ready 2 years back.
                      2. How can one say that it will take 1.5 years from now when flooring is complete/external tiles are laid and internal road is getting laid/fire fighting is being checked for each floor
                      3. Penalty clause has kicked since Dec 2011
                      4. From the earlier projects delivered by builders , once the flooring is complete , it takes roughly 1 year or less.
                      5. Why so many calls from brokers if the possession is still more than 1.5 years away. They are seeing fast bucks in short span of time ( 6 months)
                      6. 1000 odd labourers are working at the site. So it is in advanced stages
                      of finishing.

Having said that as i said earlier in this forum that the possession will be offered in Dec/March 2014 which looks realistic since many of us are having fully loaded units which would at least take 1-2 months more than the raw units....lets hope they deliver it as fast with good quality

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X