I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    While I see internal pics on the forum to be very satisfactory and in really advanced stage but still from outside towers has different story they still look some time away from possession. What is the reason behind this? Outer paint would take minimum of 2 months for such huge project, should not they be starting it if target is Oct-Nov. If they wait for mansoon getting over, then outer paint cannot be started before september in that case completion would not be possible before Nov-Dec. Just one aspect, am I overlooking?

Dear you are partly correct. Towers F,G and H will only come up for possession by Nov-Dec as the external work is also 85% complete along with internal work.

Towers BCDE will be completed by March 2014 and A,A1 will be by June 2014 with all the facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • My calculation in Feb 13 gave me a date of Q1 2014 for tower F, G and H but it is good to see that Spaze has come out pretty well and should be able to deliever by End of the year.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy to get the the update from you Ravi ji and from other members too. It is now clear that there is a luggage lift as well so moving heavy furniture won't be a problem. Was wondering if possession of towers F G H is handed over by Nov 13, will it be possible to move when work is still going on in other towers? Ravi ji can you also enlighten me as to how much it may cost to bring an unloaded1600 sq ft tower at par with loaded ones? Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Happy to get the the update from you Ravi ji and from other members too. It is now clear that there is a luggage lift as well so moving heavy furniture won't be a problem. Was wondering if possession of towers F G H is handed over by Nov 13, will it be possible to move when work is still going on in other towers? Ravi ji can you also enlighten me as to how much it may cost to bring an unloaded1600 sq ft tower at par with loaded ones? Best wishes.

The internal road will be metaled after Monsoon along with 2 external coats of paint for towers F G and H, till that time intreral finishing of flats will be completed.
    Yes it will be possible to live sans the amenties like club house,lawn tennis court etc

- Cost of 4 split ACs ( Diakan, Hitachi) - 1.5 las
    - Modular kitchen - decent one starts from 1.5 lacs
    - Fans/Exhaust fans (6+4 Nos- basic) - 15k
    - Geyser (4 Nos ) - 10k
    - Wooden flooring ( Master bedroom) - starts from 1 lac
    - RO unit - 15k
    In addition to this we all have to shell out at least 2 lacs on cupboards in all bedrooms/bathroom/drawing room
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi, isn't the wooden flooring in master bedroom part of unloaded flat specifications?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhrac
    Hi Ravi, isn't the wooden flooring in master bedroom part of unloaded flat specifications?

spaze launched loaded, unloaded and then there was spaze privy express unit which were raw units.
    Not sure but if your agreement says master bedroom with wooden flooring , you will surely get this:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    spaze launched loaded, unloaded and then there was spaze privy express unit which were raw units.
    Not sure but if your agreement says master bedroom with wooden flooring , you will surely get this:)

Yeah, mine is a raw unit but agreement says master bedroom is with wooden flooring.

Also would appreciate if you could throw some light on differences in specification of unloaded and raw flats?
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding wooden flooring is part of all 3 types in Spaze.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhrac
    Yeah, mine is a raw unit but agreement says master bedroom is with wooden flooring.

Also would appreciate if you could throw some light on differences in specification of unloaded and raw flats?

Check your agreement and compare my post to krish.
    Check if Split AC, FANS, Lights, Geysers, RO unit are part of your unloaded unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi, thanks a lot, you have lots of info. Many people have benefited from this. I will check my agreement to reconfirm if master bedroom is with sodden flooring.
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi ji, in continuation of my previous post, I find that the specifications included in the agreement provide for wooden flooring in the master bed room, air conditions in all bedrooms n living room for the 1600 sq ft apartment. However at the bottom of the specifications, there is a note that the developer can change any specifications without notice. There is no mention of any cup boards being provided bur includes modular kitchen with imported cabinets. I don't know , how these specifications differ from those of loaded apartments. I think my other friends on the forum will be able to elaborate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Krishji,

For your reference I have attached a copy of raw flat specifications, this will help you in comparing with the specifications of your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr.Singhrac. I find that there are some omissions in the specifications posted by you as compared to those included in my agreement. As written in my previous post, there is Provision of Split ACs , modular kitchen, fans etc.i don't know if they have attached the soecs for loaded apartment in my agreement. It's quite confusing. Things will be clear w hen they offer possession. One thing I notice from the approximate costs indicated by mr Ravi in his rece nt reply to me is that the fittings fixtures etc will cost around rs 6 lakhs . The loaded apartment would also cost the same, so it has not been worthwhile. Am I right?
    CommentQuote
  • Closed on a deal in Privy for someone in family after running behind brokers for 2 months. Its very difficult to get a good location privy as of now as everyone is waiting for posession now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Ravi ji, in continuation of my previous post, I find that the specifications included in the agreement provide for wooden flooring in the master bed room, air conditions in all bedrooms n living room for the 1600 sq ft apartment. However at the bottom of the specifications, there is a note that the developer can change any specifications without notice. There is no mention of any cup boards being provided bur includes modular kitchen with imported cabinets. I don't know , how these specifications differ from those of loaded apartments. I think my other friends on the forum will be able to elaborate.

Dear Krish,

These are all loaded specs that u mentioned above:).

Some more differences from loaded and unloaded

- Loaded Units - Walls/Ceiling of all rooms are with Acrylic Emulsion Paint with POP and punning
    - Unloaded units - Oil bound distemper
    - Power backup on loaded units will have 8-10 kVA but for unloaded it would be adequate only
    This is in addition to my above post
    CommentQuote