Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Thanks Ravi. I agree with you. You think they will deliver all blocks together or the unloaded ones will be offered earlier.

Comment

No one is saying 1.5 years from now, I think most are suggesting the same as you do, that is Q1, 2014 to start handing possession.

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
      I guess we are missing the point here.
      1.Spaze structure was ready 2 years back.
      2. How can one say that it will take 1.5 years from now when flooring is complete/external tiles are laid and internal road is getting laid/fire fighting is being checked for each floor
      3. Penalty clause has kicked since Dec 2011
      4. From the earlier projects delivered by builders , once the flooring is complete , it takes roughly 1 year or less.
      5. Why so many calls from brokers if the possession is still more than 1.5 years away. They are seeing fast bucks in short span of time ( 6 months)
      6. 1000 odd labourers are working at the site. So it is in advanced stages
      of finishing.

Having said that as i said earlier in this forum that the possession will be offered in Dec/March 2014 which looks realistic since many of us are having fully loaded units which would at least take 1-2 months more than the raw units....lets hope they deliver it as fast with good quality

Comment

Krish-Expect G tower to be given possession in december and rest by March except the front new launch towers.

Comment

I think the penalty clause is already operative. The original bookings were made way back in 2008. I think SPAZE will have to speed up to avoid paying large sums in penalty.

Comment

Krish, What is the exact penalty clause of Spaze?

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
            I think the penalty clause is already operative. The original bookings were made way back in 2008. I think SPAZE will have to speed up to avoid paying large sums in penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
              Krish, What is the exact penalty clause of Spaze?

Well, I was told by the broker that the penalty clause provides for a penalty of rs5 psf per month. I have not seen the agreement yet because I am still awaiting transfer papers from company because I have purchased in resale.some one who has booked in original booking may be able to throw more light on the promised date of possession and the delay penalty.

Comment

5 Rs psqft looks good and if not above than atleast par market standards. Many builders are even paying 2Rs psqft. So end users can expect hefty adjustment to this penalty from their final payment.

Comment

If I am not wrong, you have purchased a unit recently in this project.
                  So you would be having exact details on this in your BBA, I would not rely on any broker for such information.

And if you have purchased in secondry market was this late delievery penalty anywhere mentioned in your BBA? As their are few deals happening where seller asks for his share of delayed penalty if recieved from builder @possesion time.

Well, I was told by the broker that the penalty clause provides for a penalty of rs5 psf per month. I have not seen the agreement yet because I am still awaiting transfer papers from company because I have purchased in resale.some one who has booked in original booking may be able to throw more light on the promised date of possession and the delay penalty.

Comment

Well, I can't say how they will deal with this but as I understand, the BBA remains the same , only the new buyer's name is endorsed on the original agreement. All rights to the property then vest with the new owner.

Comment

Well, I can't say how they will deal with this but as I understand, the BBA remains the same , only the new buyer's name is endorsed on the original agreement. All rights to the property then vest with the new owner.
                      Its Rs.5 per sft. U would have been lucky if the seller did not ask from you during resale. the company will adjust the penalty payment in the final demand letter on possession which is now only due.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X