I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    Closed on a deal in Privy for someone in family after running behind brokers for 2 months. Its very difficult to get a good location privy as of now as everyone is waiting for posession now

Congrats at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Thanks Mr.Singhrac. I find that there are some omissions in the specifications posted by you as compared to those included in my agreement. As written in my previous post, there is Provision of Split ACs , modular kitchen, fans etc.i don't know if they have attached the soecs for loaded apartment in my agreement. It's quite confusing. Things will be clear w hen they offer possession. One thing I notice from the approximate costs indicated by mr Ravi in his rece nt reply to me is that the fittings fixtures etc will cost around rs 6 lakhs . The loaded apartment would also cost the same, so it has not been worthwhile. Am I right?

Lol it only means u have got a loaded one at an unloaded price!

This calls for a party at privy@diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sir, but I think they enclosed these specs by error.they may go back on possession. However if they do give me loaded one i will surely give a party sir, n you have made it all the more attractive if they hand over in Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Congrats at what price?[/QUOTE

Ravi ji, namaskar. Good u concluded a deal in privy. Regarding location of apartment I think the towers are so designed that every apartment is corner one. How do you define a good or bad location, is it on the basis of east facing etc? And yes, what is the going price for a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment? Thanks.Congrats at what price?[/QUOTE

Ravi ji, namaskar. Good u concluded a deal in privy. Regarding location of apartment I think the towers are so designed that every apartment is corner one. How do you define a good or bad location, is it on the basis of east facing etc? And yes, what is the going price for a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Any thoughts on the drainage area which passes through Sector 72. I believe almost all the towers in Spaze Privy will have view of this open drain.

Do you see any impact on the project due to this drain?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Any thoughts on the drainage area which passes through Sector 72. I believe almost all the towers in Spaze Privy will have view of this open drain.

I think you have not visited the area. Most of the apartments have a view of Vipul villas. I could not see any drain or anything from my apartment in 8th Floor nor there is any smell or such.

Please also note these villas/floors will be potentionally more close to the drain and hence would be impacted more. But do not worry this will surely get fixed by June 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • This has been discussed in detail in the same forum some time back, advice you to scroll a bit and you would get all the information you need.

Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Any thoughts on the drainage area which passes through Sector 72. I believe almost all the towers in Spaze Privy will have view of this open drain.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi, I agree with you that there isn't any impact on the project due to drain, as anyone could hardly see it(expect when you cross that narrow bridge over it to reach Privy), however, I don't want to sound negative here, but I highly doubt it will be fixed by June 2014.

Why do you think it will get fixed?
    CommentQuote
  • Very simple - The drain is surrounded by Vipul floors/Vipul world, Tatvam villas, Tata primantri and spaze privy.
    1) People living is 2-8Cr floor/apartment/ villas will definatly want this to be fixed
    2) Near the Entrance for vipul world/vipul floor/spaze people are throwing gargage and also into the nullah. So once people start moving is this will have to be stopped.
    3) Regarding covering the drain, if these guys dont do what stops us to take the initiative and complete it ourselves.... it will be our neighbourhood and if we can buy in crores we can spend in lakhs to keep our environment clean
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi,

Appreciate ur thoughts & hoping for best...

Privy people action must required...
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I have not seen the latest progress , but I understand from the various posts in the forum that This Diwali cd be celebrated in Spaze
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on whether all towers will be delivered at one go or will there be a phase delivery ?
    CommentQuote
  • At current pace phase delivery is most likely to happen but get OC for phase delivery is not easy these days from authorities.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree because in phased delivery, it will be difficult to provide all the facilities viz electricity water proper access when work is going on in adjacent towers. Most importantly, the Occupancy Certificate is going to be a big hurdle without which possession cannot be given. Spaze has to expedite matters. The penalty clause is already in vogue.
    CommentQuote
  • Today i visited the spaze corporate office.

As i informed earlier, possession letters for F, G and H towers will be dispatched by 17th Oct 2013.

The project will be completed by March 2014 with all the amenties.

So now get ready with all the financials and we will surely celebrate diwali in Spaze:)
    CommentQuote