494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Thanks dear. Hoping for the best.

Comment

You are lucky dear, as now a days sellers will either ask you to pay penalty also with deal which you will receive from builder for the time frame he was holding else would add clause in BBA saying you will pay penalty on prorata basis when you recieve it from builder for the holding period of seller.

Comment

I hope so. My seller did not insist for this.i therefore assume that the original BBA is valid for me. I will get to see the Agreement after I receive the transfer papers. Have you also bought in Spaze Privy in resale or are planning to buy?

Comment

No dear, i have planned to sail in different boat. But very close to Spaze.

Comment

Friends, I have seen a separate thread on Vastu.many ppl have sought info as to whether the apartment they are buying is vastu compliant or not. I have a question. In multistory apartments there will be so many aparments which are not vastu compliant and one cannot do any structural changes. What should one do in such cases. Koi na koi to aise apartments buy kar hi lega. Does it mean he is doomed for life? Or should I say that one should just forget and start living normally?

Comment

Try to avoid such flats if you are buying, if already bought or have no other option then forget about it and start living normally, this would atleast stop -ve vibes from your own self.

Disclaimer: I am a believer of vastu but only till sun light, fresh air, cross ventilation and aids for your daily living (indirectly termed as health) is concerned, for prosperity I donot believe in vastu but my ownself.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
              Friends, I have seen a separate thread on Vastu.many ppl have sought info as to whether the apartment they are buying is vastu compliant or not. I have a question. In multistory apartments there will be so many aparments which are not vastu compliant and one cannot do any structural changes. What should one do in such cases. Koi na koi to aise apartments buy kar hi lega. Does it mean he is doomed for life? Or should I say that one should just forget and start living normally?

Comment

Dear Sahoo ji,I tend to agree with you .i generally don't believe in these things except being a God fearing person trying to do what is right.actually the more you delve into this the more helpless and depressed you feel. So better to accept whatever way it comes and feel good about it. Thanks for your clear perception.
                Regards. Krishbharti

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
                  No dear, i have planned to sail in different boat. But very close to Spaze.
                  gr8 sir, it cd be tata primanti/ nirvana2 / vipul villas / eldeco mansions all looking gr8 though nirvana 2 will take lot more time. My best wishes for whatever you have chosen.

Comment

Thanks Krishbharti, appreciate your gesture

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                    gr8 sir, it cd be tata primanti/ nirvana2 / vipul villas / eldeco mansions all looking gr8 though nirvana 2 will take lot more time. My best wishes for whatever you have chosen.

Comment

Thanks dear.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X