I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CHD in Sep and Spaze in Oct, this area would definitely see some life this year. Good for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Today i visited the spaze corporate office.

    As i informed earlier, possession letters for F, G and H towers will be dispatched by 17th Oct 2013.

    The project will be completed by March 2014 with all the amenties.

    So now get ready with all the financials and we will surely celebrate diwali in Spaze:)

    Ravi ji, I visited the project last Saturday and checked tower E. my assessment is that it will not be ready before march14. I don't know if Spaze can obtain occupancy certificate for phased possession. I think, unless all amenities are provided for, occupancy certificate may not be issued by the govt.so, your optimism for towers F G H looks a little over optimistic. Hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    CHD in Sep and Spaze in Oct, this area would definitely see some life this year. Good for end users.

    Himrathore ji, it's surprising that CHD will be offering possession in Sep 2013. Actually when Ipurchased in Spaze, CHD looked far behind. Even the approach was rather difficult. Dealer was suggesting me to go in for CHD but I rejected coz of approach and the time read for completion.
    CommentQuote
  • CHD has surprised many, and I am no different. Few months back I laughed at people who talked about year end delivery for CHD but time has changed. Though I still donot believe that CHD would be able to deliver by September but then I am open for more surprises.

    Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Himrathore ji, it's surprising that CHD will be offering possession in Sep 2013. Actually when Ipurchased in Spaze, CHD looked far behind. Even the approach was rather difficult. Dealer was suggesting me to go in for CHD but I rejected coz of approach and the time read for completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Ravi ji, I visited the project last Saturday and checked tower E. my assessment is that it will not be ready before march14. I don't know if Spaze can obtain occupancy certificate for phased possession. I think, unless all amenities are provided for, occupancy certificate may not be issued by the govt.so, your optimism for towers F G H looks a little over optimistic. Hoping for the best.


    I said for F, G and H in Oct 2013. How come central park 2 or chd is giving possession tower wise when all the amenties are not in place?

    It all depends on the builder and if there is any benefit is handing the possession early.You also try to visit spaze office and get some inside info.

    Till then my fingers are crossed as who wins the race Spaze or CHD in delivery first
    CommentQuote
  • Its really tricky. Rules are to give possession on provision of all services, but then the penality clause is already operative. so the builder will like to push things. Lets see how he manages.Have not visited Spaze's office lately, dont really know what are their plans.Anyways, hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Communication from spaze office ,const. companies(GD,ALAKNANDA) & Spaze guys at site is handover in Oct13 for few towers.Towers work is at good speed.

    Need to see next moves on major things like water/power supply & inside roads.

    Hoping best....Towers work is at good speed.

    Need to see next moves on major things like water/power supply & inside roads.

    Hoping best...
    CommentQuote
  • Hoping for the best. Don't know if people will start moving in after possession. What rent can be expected for 1600 sq ft apartment? Can anybody throw some light?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Hoping for the best. Don't know if people will start moving in after possession. What rent can be expected for 1600 sq ft apartment? Can anybody throw some light?


    Across the road in orchid petals for 1800 sqft one its 35 k. ..u can take ur guess
    CommentQuote
  • U r correct and this is excluding maintenance.

    I have one query ... what will be the deadline for registration... has anyone checked with spaze
    CommentQuote
  • one of my relatives has moved to orchid petals last month in 31K inclusive of maintenance in 1800 sqft apartment for Orchid petals and this is the standard rent in my view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Hoping for the best. Don't know if people will start moving in after possession. What rent can be expected for 1600 sq ft apartment? Can anybody throw some light?


    23-25K in my view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishbharti
    hoping for the best. Don't know if people will start moving in after possession. What rent can be expected for 1600 sq ft apartment? Can anybody throw some light?


    25 k
    CommentQuote
  • Remodeling of Badshahpur

    As per HUDA project status report, work recently started on Remodeling of Badshahpur
    Nallah from Sohna Road to NH-8, Gurgaon

    Does this mean Nallah in front of Spaze Privy will be covered soon?

    Experts please advice.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    Visited the site today.

    F tower - Till 12th Floor apartments are complete and locked
    G Tower - Till 11th Floor apartments are complete and locked
    H Tower - Till 5th Floor apartments are complete and locked

    Tentative possession date for For F, G and H tower - Oct end /Nov. As per spaze there will start sending the possession letters from october onwards in this order F G and H.

    Registration has to be done within 2 months .... will like others to update.

    Is there any increase in super area for apartments?
    CommentQuote