Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Friends, what is the latest update on status of construction in spaze privy?

Comment

[QUOTE=Krishbharti;827627]Friends, what is the latest update on status of construction in spaze privy? Another thing I am not clear about is that I often come across ads for resale where in the asking rate is say 6500 psf. Is it just the bsp and the charges such as Edc car park, Plc etc are in addition? This aspect is never mentioned in ad.

Comment

Normally these adds would represent BSP only and are exclusive of other charges such as EDC, IDC, Car park, Club Membership, IFMS, etc.

[QUOTE=Krishbharti;830064]
        Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
        Friends, what is the latest update on status of construction in spaze privy? Another thing I am not clear about is that I often come across ads for resale where in the asking rate is say 6500 psf. Is it just the bsp and the charges such as Edc car park, Plc etc are in addition? This aspect is never mentioned in ad.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying mr. himrathore. Some ads mention the price in absolute terms also like 1.08 cr, what should that imply, all inclusive or not?

Comment

Prices in adverts

Krishbharti,

If you are referring to the ads on portals such as 99acres or magickbricks, the figures of cost in lakhs or cr are usually calculated on the basis of psft rate and area. Normally for under-construction properties these would be bsp based. I another section (or in additional comments) the other charges should be mentioned.
            However just to make costs look competitive and get response some dealers do not mention that there are additional overheads / charges. Also some dealers state lower rates while they actually do not have anything available at those rates. When you contact them they'll say for example if the rate stated was 4600 psft, that there was only one unit for distress sale at that rate but that has already been sold, the normal rates are 5100 and we have another unit at an asking of 5100, we can try negotiating for 5000 for you if you make full payment within 10-15 days etc etc.

Thanks for clarifying mr. himrathore. Some ads mention the price in absolute terms also like 1.08 cr, what should that imply, all inclusive or not?

Comment

Adding to what Captain said, earlier brokers used to quote UC properties with BSP prices while RTM on All Inclusive price. But now to be competetive and attract more calls from buyers most adds have BSP pricing only with no mention of other charges. You should be aware of the fact that the property would cost you 15-20% extra of what is been quoted on websites generally.

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
              Krishbharti,

If you are referring to the ads on portals such as 99acres or magickbricks, the figures of cost in lakhs or cr are usually calculated on the basis of psft rate and area. Normally for under-construction properties these would be bsp based. I another section (or in additional comments) the other charges should be mentioned.
              However just to make costs look competitive and get response some dealers do not mention that there are additional overheads / charges. Also some dealers state lower rates while they actually do not have anything available at those rates. When you contact them they'll say for example if the rate stated was 4600 psft, that there was only one unit for distress sale at that rate but that has already been sold, the normal rates are 5100 and we have another unit at an asking of 5100, we can try negotiating for 5000 for you if you make full payment within 10-15 days etc etc.

Comment

Thanks for detailed reply. You are right that other charges are disclosed when you go for negotiation. I want to mention one more thing. I find that fully loaded apartments in spaze privy include only ACs and some woodwork in kitchen, no cupboards in bedrooms and the quality of woodwork does not match the one used in the sample apartment. Don't you think that extra charge for loaded apartments (approx rs 500 psf) is a bit too high. Would it not be better to get the woodwork, fittings and fixtures done by the buyer which may be better and cheaper too?
                Last edited May 3 2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Dear friends,I was wondering that since the finance bill has been passed, the buyer is supposed to deduct TDS from the total consideration if the cost is more than 50 lakhs. I want to know as to how to go about this in case the property is being purchased from the builder directly.do we have to deduct TDS from the last installment of Spaze which will be due on possession or the clause of TDS does not apply in this case. It may be valid for properties transactions directly between two parties where no builders are involved. Kindly elaborate. Thanks.

Comment

Interiors by user

Krishbharti,

An added advantage in doing the interiors, woodwork etc., yourself would be that you can do it according to your own taste, requirements and budget instead of a standard pattern for all the apartments.

Thanks for detailed reply. You are right that other charges are disclosed when you go for negotiation. I want to mention one more thing. I find that fully loaded apartments in spaze privy include only ACs and some woodwork in kitchen, no cupboards in bedrooms and the quality of woodwork does not match the one used in the sample apartment. Don't you think that extra charge for loaded apartments (approx rs 500 psf) is a bit too high. Would it not be better to get the woodwork, fittings and fixtures done by the buyer which may be better and cheaper too?

Comment

Very right capt yadav. Incidentally, did you see my query about TDS? What is ur opinion?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X