Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

LOL. rahul Bhai, i am no encyclopedia, though i like to keep myself updated on most projects ( that interest me ), but i am not much aware on this project/Builder ( maybe, i don't remember much on it ).

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
    Thanks Amit.

Manoja, I am not very well aware of its history and therefore I though I would ask. I know you are a walking encyclopedia on the projects in Gurgaon and would surely know about this project.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

4500 for loaded is a good price... the quotes are inching upwords( though not deals yet)

Amit what price do you suggest is a good price for this property?

There are 2 type of units; loaded and unloaded. The loaded units are around 4500 psft and the unloaded 4300 psft (except the H block).

Comment

Amit bhai,

Is this a good project or are there better options in that area?

Comment

i think you can explore other options too. if you are looking at end use do focus on layout plans. also whats your budget/size preference ?

Amit bhai,

Is this a good project or are there better options in that area?

Comment

Amit bhai,

My criteria was that the place should be livable in 1.5 years. I only found 2 options in that area. Uniworld Residences and Spaze Privy. Can you recommend any other project in that area?

Comment

The place will be livable in 1.5 yrs down the line...its near to main Sohna rd.but i dont think u will get any thing less than 4800-4900 level. I recently spoke to a broker and he said nothing less that the mentioned levels are available. may be u can get something in the last towers at 45-4600 level. I am talking about the loaded units here.

Comment

also check PVSN and BPTP on GCX....

Amit bhai,

My criteria was that the place should be livable in 1.5 years. I only found 2 options in that area. Uniworld Residences and Spaze Privy. Can you recommend any other project in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by Varun_2011 View Post
                  The place will be livable in 1.5 yrs down the line...its near to main Sohna rd.but i dont think u will get any thing less than 4800-4900 level. I recently spoke to a broker and he said nothing less that the mentioned levels are available. may be u can get something in the last towers at 45-4600 level. I am talking about the loaded units here.
                  At the rate you are looking at, do consider looking at Bestech Park View Spa Next in sector 67. It is a good project at decent location and is going b/w 4400-4500.

Comment

Nothing available in PVSN at 4500. asking rate gone up to 4700 these days and few units on sale..all on higher floors.

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                    At the rate you are looking at, do consider looking at Bestech Park View Spa Next in sector 67. It is a good project at decent location and is going b/w 4400-4500.
                    Last edited May 3 2014, 09:24 AM. Reason: Purchase/sale not allowed on IREF.

Comment

BPTP freedom park in Sec 66/67 is still available at 4200 level. but in PVSN nothing available at 4500 level.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X