I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
477 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, any news about the OC for Spaze Privy. We have been hearing that final demand letters for towers F G H will be issued soo, starting 13 th October which implies that O C should be forthcoming too. I am not aware if partial O C can be obtained. Will look forward to more info on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Reg. purchase in Spaze Privy

Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Very simple - The drain is surrounded by Vipul floors/Vipul world, Tatvam villas, Tata primantri and spaze privy.
    1) People living is 2-8Cr floor/apartment/ villas will definatly want this to be fixed
    2) Near the Entrance for vipul world/vipul floor/spaze people are throwing gargage and also into the nullah. So once people start moving is this will have to be stopped.
    3) Regarding covering the drain, if these guys dont do what stops us to take the initiative and complete it ourselves.... it will be our neighbourhood and if we can buy in crores we can spend in lakhs to keep our environment clean

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing 1600 sq. ft. in spaze privy. Can I know what is the current status of the project, and is the builder trustworthy. Also, as I am planning to buy it for end use, I would request for an honest feedback from somebody who wants it for end use. What about the bank loan? Are there any hiccups in getting it from SBI.

Any idea about EWS block in the premises? A quick response will be appreciated, as I plan to finalize it asap.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Anamika,

As said in my earlier posts tower F,G and H will start getting delivered anytime if spaze has got OC which they are confident about.
    Builder has now made a mark in gurgaon with 6-8 commercial projects delivered and 4-5 resisdential projects in the making.

If you would have visited the site, the construction is very decent and available at decent price. There is no ready to move in project below 8500 and that too fully loaded on main sohna road so it is excellent project for investors and self use also.

Most of the banks have approved this project and this project was in SBI list 3 years back as far i remember.

EWS is close to H block but 1600 sft will not be affected since all rooms in 1600 sft face the vipul tatvam villas and you can safely buy above 6th floor if you want to go for bigger size in this block.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Friends, any news about the OC for Spaze Privy. We have been hearing that final demand letters for towers F G H will be issued soo, starting 13 th October which implies that O C should be forthcoming too. I am not aware if partial O C can be obtained. Will look forward to more info on this.

Krish, today i visited the site. The other towers are also progressing fast.
    My office has shifted on sohna road and one of my friends went searching for a unit. He met a seller of 1600sft who said that he has received the possession letter and was quoting 8200+ for E tower.

Spaze guys are also telling different story everytime of possession, some say we have started giving possession some say we will give by March for all towers.

Lot of confusion!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ravi, think Spaze should be keen to deliver soon because delay penalty has already set in. It may be worth visiting their office to know the factual position. I am a senior citizen living in Delhi and am not a frequent visitor, would depend upon feed back from friends like you. I am surprised that some one is quoting over rs 8000 psf for 1600 sq ft and that he has already recd possession letter as stated by you in your previous post. It's quite confusing. Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • I think asking for the copy of possession letter as potential buyer from this seller should clear the air.

Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Thanks Ravi, think Spaze should be keen to deliver soon because delay penalty has already set in. It may be worth visiting their office to know the factual position. I am a senior citizen living in Delhi and am not a frequent visitor, would depend upon feed back from friends like you. I am surprised that some one is quoting over rs 8000 psf for 1600 sq ft and that he has already recd possession letter. This is posted by one of the forum members yesterday. It's quite confusing. Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I was wondering about the entry and exit routes for the spaze towers. As I find from the layout, the entry and exit road is the same and there are 90 degrees bends which can be prone to accidents . The width of the road is less. I am not sure if entry and exit routes are different. Would any member be able to elaborate?
    CommentQuote
  • Called up Spaze Office Yesterday and enquired about possession..
    They told me that we will be receiving Possession letters(Towers F,G,H) by end of this month(October, 2013), and the possession will start from next month(November, 2013).
    I also asked about the status of Roads and other infrastructure inside the society. They told me that they will be starting the work within next few days.
    Overall it sounds good :). I am hoping if not November then at least dec/jan.. But at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now...which is quite encouraging...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

1)Internal road(tar mixed)work have been started.May take 20-25 days.
    2)Water flow testing inside F,G,H happening to check flow/seepage.
    3)STP work in progress.
    4)Final touching of F,G,H flats going on.
    5)Const. work for shops/stores near entrance started.

Hope three towers ready by couple of months...
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of Tower B

Hi All,

Does anyone know the possession status for Tower B?

I have been following up with them for last several months and they told that possession might come in Nov/Dec time frame but not communicating any dates. Last when I talked to them, they said by 15th Oct, I will received letter for last installment demand and also they will communicate the possession date. However, no letter has been received yet. I have emailed Spaze customer care multiple time but nobody replies.

In case, anyone has any update, please do share.

Thanks, Kunal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kjain24
    Hi All,

Does anyone know the possession status for Tower B?

I have been following up with them for last several months and they told that possession might come in Nov/Dec time frame but not communicating any dates. Last when I talked to them, they said by 15th Oct, I will received letter for last installment demand and also they will communicate the possession date. However, no letter has been received yet. I have emailed Spaze customer care multiple time but nobody replies.

In case, anyone has any update, please do share.

Thanks, Kunal

I don't think Tower B will be ready for possession anytime soon.
    As per the info I have from Spaze, they will giving possession of Tower F, G and H first.
    They will (might) be sending the last demand letters by end of Oct, 13 or in Nov, 13.
    So, possession of other towers doesn't seem to be near... May be in first half 2014...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone suggest what is the current rate for 1600 sq. ft. for unloaded unit. Also, is Axis bank financing it? If yes, then can I get a loan at the circle rate. I will need to take loan of approx. 80 lakh. SBI will give loan only on the price which the seller bought it for. I am getting a deal at 7000 per sq. ft. Is it ok for towers c,d, and e.

A quick response will be great, as I need to finalize the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am a new member to the forum and have an apartment in G tower. Does anyone have any information about the issuance of possession letters. Further, is there any news on payment of penalty or increase in any super area etc.

Last week when i went to the site, internal road was being laid down. Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhav007us
    Hi, I am a new member to the forum and have an apartment in G tower. Does anyone have any information about the issuance of possession letters. Further, is there any news on payment of penalty or increase in any super area etc.

Last week when i went to the site, internal road was being laid down. Regards.

Mr vaibhav, I am also in the same boat. I don't think Spaze has issued any final demand notice for towers F G n H. Actually they have to get Occupancy a Certificate from the Govt b4 offering possession. To my mind, possession may be offered by Dec end and yes penalty clause is already operative and they should account for that in the final demand. U have visited the site recently, as reported by some members earlier, the internal road was being constructed. Are the having common road for entry and exit? Actually there are a number of 90 degrees bends which are accident prone, perhaps you may have noticed that. Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, there was lot of speculation that we shall be celebrating Diwali in Spaze but alas, Diwali has come and gone but nothing has been heard from Spaze till now. I don't know if any of you has recd final demand notice. Could any esteemed member enlighten me on the latest situation about Occupancy Certificate and likely date of possession? Will it be possible for Spaze to offer possession block by block in stages? Looking forward to hearing good news from you friends. Best wishes and regards.
    CommentQuote