I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Next week the letters for possession will be dispatched for F, G and H towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Great news if it is true, members please update this forum when you recieve the letter.

Originally Posted by ravi2010
    Next week the letters for possession will be dispatched for F, G and H towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update mr.ravi. If this news is true, then Spaze must have obtained occupancy certificate from Gov't. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that delay penalty will be accounted for in final demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze has the OC. Penalty clause amount will be credited in the demand notice.

Though nothing was said about increase in super area of the apartments.

Also to the query that the loaded apartments are still not fully done with AC etc, spaze says they will deal with individual owners and since it is there first residential project , they do not want to earn a bad reputation and hence are going slow in offering possession...... quite diplomatic

Lets first receive the final demand and then we all can meet to press things which are not as per our expectation
    CommentQuote
  • Like this project. Please advise current resale price, payment gone and initial cash out outflow and recommended brokers.

I am in Delhi till 1st week of Jan and looking to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.Manish, well I own a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment in spaze ,which got in resale. I understand that the going rate is about rs7000 psf which may vary depending upon the location and floor level. The loaded aparments are costlier by about 300 to 400 psf.as for as I understand, only the final demand is pending in most of the towers which means about 95% is already gone. possession is expected by end of this year. There are a number of options in terms of area and no of bed rooms. It depends upon your requirement and the deals also will depend upon your terms of payment etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, has anyone received the possession letter yet? Whether any news on the discount that spaze had initially promised to give?
    CommentQuote
  • ERA SKYVILLE SECTOR 68 GURGAON:
    Got a demand letter for almost 10.3lakhs for excavation, GF & SF slabs from Era. The last date was 19 Oct 13. On 19 Oct 2013, I have mailed to Era stating that we have submitted all the papers with LIC housing on 15 Oct 2013 & they will take some time to sanction & disbursement of loan say a month. Also, In between I have deposited 3 lakhs rupees with them just to ensure that my intention is right & want to hold this property. On 15 nov 13, I went to Era office at Noida with the sanction letter provided by LIC housing and asked them to sign on it. At time they did not sign & stated that your unit is cancelled. The key point here is there is no concerned person sitting who can revert our queries. Now they asked me to pay 4 lacs now & 4 months interest then we will try to talk with the officials but no assurance yet.

So my query is, kindly suggest me what to do or what should be my next step to save this unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vaibhav,

Possession letter still not received. Spaze had confirmed that by 30th Nov, all owners of F,G, and H will receive.

Anyone in the forum who has received can inform .
    CommentQuote
  • It is 26th Nov. today but till now there appears to be no stir in the air, perhaps they may drag on to dec 2013 to issue final demand. Has any member allotee visited the site recently. It will be appreciated if some body can post update on the latest position of finishing towers FG & H and the laying of internal roads. I had observed earlier that the approach road to various blocks has a number of 90 degree bends which are prone to accidents unless they make the road wide enough with divider at the bends atleast. I don't know if any of my friends noticed this point. Further, nothing had been reported about the covering of drain which was discussed in some of the previous pages. Not sure if the builders have any plans to cover it up, members had only expressed their wild guesses that for their own reputation, the builders will do the needful. Will be glad if some more enlightened members throw some light on this aspect too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManishOz
    Like this project. Please advise current resale price, payment gone and initial cash out outflow and recommended brokers.

I am in Delhi till 1st week of Jan and looking to invest.

Hi Mr. manish, hope you have been able to find an apartment of your choice. As I had informed you earlier, towers F G & H are close to being offered for possession and that means the entire payment will need to be made in one go. I was expecting your reaction but it seems you are not interested now coz you have not posted anything after your last visit to this thread. Will look forward to hearing from you.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Krishji,
    I happened to visit the site on 24th Nov. All the completed apartments are locked and the final work is ongoing from highest to the lowest towers in F, G and H. Light fixures are in place at the lift lobby and the common staircases.

It seems that my earlier sense was right. Spaze will provide the possession and will complete the fully loaded units in 2 months timeframe. For me Nothing wrong if I can customize even 10%.

Internal road laid up till E towers. Though the driveway is one way till underground parking but it seems to be ok for 2 vehicles to pass, don't think this to be too much of an issue.

Covering of small nallah is something I guess can be taken up later once we shift since this should impact Vipul floors, tatvam villas than rather than spaze residents so much. Other members can comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your feed back Ravi ji. As reported by you, the apartments which are locked cannot be accessed now, means one may not be able to see the specific apartment allotted to him if it is locked. May Spaze will ask you to inspect before taking possession. There could be some deficiencies here and there which they will have to rectify. Hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Called up customer care, they are saying letters would be issued in 1 week. this effectively means that Nov 30 deadline would be crossed, as usual. Any update...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Any update on the possession letters...
    CommentQuote