Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Krishbharti, my understanding of no response on IREF is that project has no issues and going OK. So don't be disheartened if no one is responding. May be everyone is busy planning for taking possesion.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
    No body is responding. Lagta hai people have lost interest in this project.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
      Krishbharti, my understanding of no response on IREF is that project has no issues and going OK. So don't be disheartened if no one is responding. May be everyone is busy planning for taking possesion.

Thanks himrathore. This is real positive thinking. Will be happy to get possession by Dec 2013.

Comment

Friends, what is the news about covering the nullah (drain) close to spaze privy?there is no further post on the construction update also.

Comment

Krish,

why do you worry so much about the small drain. Tata Primantri is surrounded by high tension wires , wahan jab log jaa kar rahenge to raat ko hissing sound will be be music to their years and it still sells above 8000 sft. Connectivity is also a problem but still people are willing to pay premium for TATA name.

If you are end user is spaze or even an investor, be assured it is one of the good properties with lot of appreciation still left.
          Latest rates for fully loaded - 1600 - 6800 Rs/sft
          1800/1900 - 7200+ /sft
          Please note these rates are valid for lower/middle floors. U can get lower rates for 14-16 floors.
          I was looking for a bigger unit at spaze for my friend at price of around 6500-6800 and checked with many brokers, all of them quoted in excess of 7000. One of the brokers even told ki sir iss dull market mein i have 4-5 buyers if you can get me 6800 rates. So chilax!

Just like you i want to shift as early as possible say be december at most!

Comment

Ravi, as an end user you are always concerned about the problems you see in your future home, since you would be using the property for some long time. May be as investor many would not be concerned about these macro factors and would be more worried about latest prices. But I find Krishbharti's concerns pretty valid though we cannot do much about it as of now.

Just my POV

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
            Krish,

why do you worry so much about the small drain. Tata Primantri is surrounded by high tension wires , wahan jab log jaa kar rahenge to raat ko hissing sound will be be music to their years and it still sells above 8000 sft. Connectivity is also a problem but still people are willing to pay premium for TATA name.

If you are end user is spaze or even an investor, be assured it is one of the good properties with lot of appreciation still left.
            Latest rates for fully loaded - 1600 - 6800 Rs/sft
            1800/1900 - 7200+ /sft
            Please note these rates are valid for lower/middle floors. U can get lower rates for 14-16 floors.
            I was looking for a bigger unit at spaze for my friend at price of around 6500-6800 and checked with many brokers, all of them quoted in excess of 7000. One of the brokers even told ki sir iss dull market mein i have 4-5 buyers if you can get me 6800 rates. So chilax!

Just like you i want to shift as early as possible say be december at most!

Comment

Latest Pics

Concreted road to the Project and tiling work and clubhouse status
              Attached Files

Comment

C D E F Tower view with Lawn tennis court and swimming pool under construction
                Attached Files

Comment

G and H towers - lawn view

H Tower view

F G H towers will be ready for possession first it seems. Good to see lot of trees planted and green cover being put in by the builder.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Entrance of 1600 sft apartment - looks good , doors are also of resonable quality, sheindler Main Box
                    Attached Files

Comment

1900 sft apartment drawing cum dining - very good design, good quality sliding does and 2 conduit for split ACs

Bathrooms are very impressive specially the master one - Jaguar taps, jhonson flush panels, can have a big cupboard also at the other end
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X