I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have not heard yet.i think unless they are ready with EWS block OC can't be issued and consequently they can't offer possession. I am not aware if these requirements have been completed. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current reslae price for 2BHK and 3BHK. Looking for end use. How is this project compared to unitech residences - few towers of which are also nearing completion and expected in 3-4 months (as per broker)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have been following this thread and own a unit in Tower H. Has anyone looked at the layout coming up now. There is a road in between which was not there in there original layout plan shared at the time of sale. Do you know what this change is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Have not heard yet.i think unless they are ready with EWS block OC can't be issued and consequently they can't offer possession. I am not aware if these requirements have been completed. Keeping my fingers crossed.

They have got the OC and EWS is complete. I dont think if the possession is not near that CRM team will commit any date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rbhalla
    What is the current reslae price for 2BHK and 3BHK. Looking for end use. How is this project compared to unitech residences - few towers of which are also nearing completion and expected in 3-4 months (as per broker)

For Unitech Residences - check the link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14835-unitech-residences-delayed-fir-filed-sector-33-gurgaon/page12?t=17072&page=12.

For spaze privy - all i can say is the build quality is decent and the price is still very low compared to ready to move in projects 7300+ for fully loaded units ( with all fittings- AC, fans, lights,geyser,RO)

There is no 2BHK but 2+1 BHK of 1600 sft and then there are larger sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mridul10
    Hi

I have been following this thread and own a unit in Tower H. Has anyone looked at the layout coming up now. There is a road in between which was not there in there original layout plan shared at the time of sale. Do you know what this change is.

Dont know about earlier version but yes there is road between tower G and H.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi

I am not refering to the road between tower G and H but the road between Primary entrance gate and the secondary entrance gate. This road has split the Spaze Privy project into two which was never being shown in the original layout plan of the project. It is a fraud done by the builder and I feel we are just busy trying to get possession.
    CommentQuote
  • That's not a road, that's the area which builder had to leave empty because of high tension wire above it and I've seen this in their layout since I invested in this project i.e. early this year, not sure what was in the layout initially when builder started selling the units.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • If builder had to leave it empty he could have still done it by covering the area within the walls. But currently the whole area has been split into two ,one the main gate entrance and the second the secondary gate. I could not understand the purpose of having such big gate only for the new unit while rest of the actual unit has been totally seperated.
    CommentQuote
  • That empty area will be covered with walls and entrance for rest of the towers will also be from that main gate.

I'm attaching the layout plan which will give you clear picture, if still you have doubts you may contact customer care or visit the site.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with the builder and as I was rightly predicting there is going to be a road in between.
    CommentQuote
  • If it's true then this is not a good news for the end users of this project

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • These guys have done a fraud to the buyers. They showed something and gave something.
    CommentQuote
  • Mridul ji, you mean they have encroached upon the open space within the spaze privy boundary by adding a road and splitting the total plot in two parts. Does it alter the layout of towers in any way. I could not understand the fraud you are talking about.
    Friends, is there any news about issue of Possession Letters. First week of December is also coming to a close.
    CommentQuote
  • Krish ji, you are right they have splitted the boundary of the Privy into two parts and there is going to be a road in between. The blank portion you are seeing in the above layout is actually a road.

I called up these guys and they are saying that they are dispatching letter coming week and there is going to be a team there tohandle the possesion.
    CommentQuote