Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Hi Ravi, isn't the wooden flooring in master bedroom part of unloaded flat specifications?

Comment

Originally posted by singhrac View Post
      Hi Ravi, isn't the wooden flooring in master bedroom part of unloaded flat specifications?
      spaze launched loaded, unloaded and then there was spaze privy express unit which were raw units.
      Not sure but if your agreement says master bedroom with wooden flooring , you will surely get this

Comment

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
        spaze launched loaded, unloaded and then there was spaze privy express unit which were raw units.
        Not sure but if your agreement says master bedroom with wooden flooring , you will surely get this
        Yeah, mine is a raw unit but agreement says master bedroom is with wooden flooring.

Also would appreciate if you could throw some light on differences in specification of unloaded and raw flats?

Comment

As per my understanding wooden flooring is part of all 3 types in Spaze.

Comment

Originally posted by singhrac View Post
            Yeah, mine is a raw unit but agreement says master bedroom is with wooden flooring.

Also would appreciate if you could throw some light on differences in specification of unloaded and raw flats?
            Check your agreement and compare my post to krish.
            Check if Split AC, FANS, Lights, Geysers, RO unit are part of your unloaded unit.

Comment

Hi Ravi, thanks a lot, you have lots of info. Many people have benefited from this. I will check my agreement to reconfirm if master bedroom is with sodden flooring.

Comment

Ravi ji, in continuation of my previous post, I find that the specifications included in the agreement provide for wooden flooring in the master bed room, air conditions in all bedrooms n living room for the 1600 sq ft apartment. However at the bottom of the specifications, there is a note that the developer can change any specifications without notice. There is no mention of any cup boards being provided bur includes modular kitchen with imported cabinets. I don't know , how these specifications differ from those of loaded apartments. I think my other friends on the forum will be able to elaborate.

Comment

Hello Krishji,

For your reference I have attached a copy of raw flat specifications, this will help you in comparing with the specifications of your flat.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited July 15 2013, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mr.Singhrac. I find that there are some omissions in the specifications posted by you as compared to those included in my agreement. As written in my previous post, there is Provision of Split ACs , modular kitchen, fans etc.i don't know if they have attached the soecs for loaded apartment in my agreement. It's quite confusing. Things will be clear w hen they offer possession. One thing I notice from the approximate costs indicated by mr Ravi in his rece nt reply to me is that the fittings fixtures etc will cost around rs 6 lakhs . The loaded apartment would also cost the same, so it has not been worthwhile. Am I right?

Comment

Closed on a deal in Privy for someone in family after running behind brokers for 2 months. Its very difficult to get a good location privy as of now as everyone is waiting for posession now

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X