I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes Mridul and Ravi ji, it will be nice to meet at Spaze may be around 11 because for those living in Delhi, 10 am is early. Saturday should be good, there will be less rush on roads.
    CommentQuote
  • I am fine with 11am at Spaze on Saturday. Can we pls share our contact numbers via PM
    CommentQuote
  • Moreover shall we create a page in Facebook for the Spaze allotees to join hands as I believe not all the allotess are aware of this site.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi/Krish/Mridul/Vaibhav

Its decided to meet up at 11am tomorrow.We wil wait at reception to get joined.
    I m sending u my number thru PM.Plz provide your contact detail & mail ID.
    I will try to bring few members not on forum.
    Please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Can any of the members who went for the meeting yesterday share the minutes?
    CommentQuote
  • There were about 25 allotees who met the Spaze rep and discussed various issues. Basically the most imp point was increase in super area. Other items related to extremely high charge for DG and transformers etc, occupancy certificate. Most people were of the view that Possession should be offered only on receipt of OC. Finally it was decided to hand over a letter signed by all present wherein Spaze have been asked to supply calculations of super area at the time if booking and as calculated now so that we can cross check before accepting it. Till then, spaze should defer the offer of permissive possession. It was also stated that the offer of possession should include assurance that delay penalty will be adjusted in the final demand. Spaze should also provide costing details of gen set and transformers. Next meeting with Spaze has been fixed for next Saturday at 11 am.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I too have got the new demand letter stating permissive permission, currently I am in Bangalore. I will be in Gurgaon next week and look forward to join you guys on Saturday at 11 AM. Meanwhile I will also like to give in writing to Spaze regarding my stand on the current demand letter. Will be great if anyone of you can post same here. It is election time in 6 months will it be helpful to rope in some of the AAP volunteers to help us out and highlight the nexus between huda and builders, just a thought...
    CommentQuote
  • Surely we should take this matter to AAP, Media and whosoever can highlight this matter of Builders mal-practices. It is complete injustices and we need to unite.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, we will have to fight it out jointly. They have suddenly raised a demand of over 10 lakhs against expected 3 to 4 lakhs by increasing the super area and putting in very high charge for the generators and transformers etc. and this permissive possession is some thing unheard of. We should not agree for this thing till they receive OC. Even otherwise, lot of work remains to be done before the apartments can be occupied.by their own commitment that Spaze made in the meeting the apartments will be fully habitable after one month which to me appears difficult. Why should be pay the final installment and spend another 3-4 lakhs on doing interiors and then wait for OC to be received? Anyways, we are having another meeting with Spaze next Coming Saturday and shall see the further course of action. It will be nice to meet them in large numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze Privy buyers, what did the BBA say about increase in super area at the time of delivery? Is the increase inline with what's mentioned in the BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • Demand compensation from builders for construction delays

Hi all please read this. We should ask for the compensation from builder same as builder is charging us for delayed payment.

/S
    CommentQuote
  • I called Mr. Balbir Singh as per him we should go two ways one is consumer court and other is filing a PIL as lot of people are effected.

He said Mr Baldev Singh sits at no 262 in court, near to gate no 8 who can help us with this. He said we have to start and then they will be able to help us and guide us in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Satish,

We can resort for this only if other options are already exhausted.

Going to court or filing PIL is in noones interest and will only cause delay. We have a meeting on saturday and i guess you
    should also attend so that these issues are sorted out of court.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree Ravi, but Spaze is already preparing for same I guess.

How many of us have seen this public notice: SPAZE

I will create a facebook group wherein we can start maintaining all such artifacts and also bring this face of spaze out to general public.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is desire able to first negotiate the matter with Spaze and bring them round to our point of view. Most important is sorting out the super area problem, then follows the Occupancy Certificate. I think, we can't be forced to accept permissive possession without obtaining OC. Since 95% payment has already gone! it will not be in our interest to resort to litigation which may drag too long. From the discussions we had with Spaze last Saturday, they appeared to be cooperative and willing to discuss. We should therefore present ourselves in large numbers to show our strength. Let us hope that we come to a fruitful solution in our interest.
    CommentQuote