Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Hi Ravi,

Appreciate ur thoughts & hoping for best...

Privy people action must required...

Comment

Friends, I have not seen the latest progress , but I understand from the various posts in the forum that This Diwali cd be celebrated in Spaze

Comment

Any idea on whether all towers will be delivered at one go or will there be a phase delivery ?

Comment

At current pace phase delivery is most likely to happen but get OC for phase delivery is not easy these days from authorities.

Comment

I agree because in phased delivery, it will be difficult to provide all the facilities viz electricity water proper access when work is going on in adjacent towers. Most importantly, the Occupancy Certificate is going to be a big hurdle without which possession cannot be given. Spaze has to expedite matters. The penalty clause is already in vogue.

Comment

Today i visited the spaze corporate office.

As i informed earlier, possession letters for F, G and H towers will be dispatched by 17th Oct 2013.

The project will be completed by March 2014 with all the amenties.

So now get ready with all the financials and we will surely celebrate diwali in Spaze

Comment

CHD in Sep and Spaze in Oct, this area would definitely see some life this year. Good for end users.

Comment

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
                  Today i visited the spaze corporate office.

As i informed earlier, possession letters for F, G and H towers will be dispatched by 17th Oct 2013.

The project will be completed by March 2014 with all the amenties.

So now get ready with all the financials and we will surely celebrate diwali in Spaze
                  Ravi ji, I visited the project last Saturday and checked tower E. my assessment is that it will not be ready before march14. I don't know if Spaze can obtain occupancy certificate for phased possession. I think, unless all amenities are provided for, occupancy certificate may not be issued by the govt.so, your optimism for towers F G H looks a little over optimistic. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
                    CHD in Sep and Spaze in Oct, this area would definitely see some life this year. Good for end users.
                    Himrathore ji, it's surprising that CHD will be offering possession in Sep 2013. Actually when Ipurchased in Spaze, CHD looked far behind. Even the approach was rather difficult. Dealer was suggesting me to go in for CHD but I rejected coz of approach and the time read for completion.

Comment

CHD has surprised many, and I am no different. Few months back I laughed at people who talked about year end delivery for CHD but time has changed. Though I still donot believe that CHD would be able to deliver by September but then I am open for more surprises.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                      Himrathore ji, it's surprising that CHD will be offering possession in Sep 2013. Actually when Ipurchased in Spaze, CHD looked far behind. Even the approach was rather difficult. Dealer was suggesting me to go in for CHD but I rejected coz of approach and the time read for completion.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X