I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
476 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think the 3 bhk + study + servant size is 1998 sq ft, and the 4 bhk + study + servant is 2532 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rheamehta
    I think the 3 bhk + study + servant size is 1998 sq ft, and the 4 bhk + study + servant is 2532 sq ft

So what you are saying is -
    3bhk+s+s 1998 is now 2558 (28% increase is highly unlikely)
    4bhk+s 2366 is now 2532 (an acceptable 7% increase)

Can someone confirm this plz?

P.S. - the floor plan that I've attached is 2558sf for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, Any update on the possession Spaze privy sector 72. Are people paying up enhanced amounts and taking over permissive possession. Need to get connected to the other flat owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze Privy Sec 72

A group of owners have had so many meetings with Spaze re. Increased super area and many other issues but no useful result has come so far. So,many people have paid up because Spaze started levying penal interest too. They feel that we can go legal after taking possession but there are many detrimental clauses in the undertaking which closes all options for buyers. Not sure what will happen. Spaze will start charging maintenance too after permissive possession. They said that we can start living there and Spaze will take care of any legal issues arising on account of non receipt of OC but they have not given anything in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    1) Someone from Spaze sent me the attached floor plan for 3BHK+Study+Servant for Tower A (I am guessing this is after super area increase). The size mentioned is 2558 sf! Can anyone tell me the original size of this apartment and how much super area have they increased since launch?

2) The original brochure shows the size of the 4BHK+Servant as 2366 sf. Any idea as to what is the revised size after super area increase?

Thanks

P.S. - They are quoting BSP@7800 for direct deal with Spaze :bab (24):

Guys, any inputs on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mridul10
    If the builder agrees and mutually this can be resolved then nothing like it. Though I have apprehension about it. Lets see how it goes. I think the major problems coming to us are:
    1) Increase in super area adding to our cost.
    2) Common Area Maintenace they have included in the final demand (not sure if this is final) without getting the OC.
    3) Additional cost of generator etc. and what future cost they would impose on us.
    4) Penalty for delayed possesion.

Otherwise I strongly feel that the overall documents have several loopholes to defeat them in court of law.

Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Attention owners.
    Spaze have arbitrarily increased super area by 10% and raised heavy demand for the last installment. Group of Owners have held number of meetings with Spaze and the fight is going on. Please be on the look out and represent in more and more numbers jointly to make an impact on Spaze.people should not negotiate individually.

Originally Posted by rbindroo
    Is there a meeting happening soon, would like to join. How many of us are connected.

1. Without actual possession we would not be able to get registry done in our name. This is a great risk. rent agreements etc without actual possession are null and void.
    2. If we are running out of possession, consumer forum option should be considered.
    3. Final payment(or atleast a part) should be paid only after final possession.

What is the update on these unfair demands from Spaze?

Have they revised the demand and come to a consensus with the buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Spaze does not seem to relent on this but it appears people are settling on individual basis, particularly those who are living in rented accommodation or paying loan interest. Some individuals were planning to go to court. Lately there is no meeting with Spaze, as if the movement has died down.pity is there is no consensus within the group. Perhaps the next option could be to fight as an RWA after taking possession because llot of money is already locked and the legal corse may drag for long resulting in 'no possession' . As of now Spaze said that you can start living in your apartment , they have applied for OC which should be received in course of time and that they will take care of any legal issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Spaze does not seem to relent on this but it appears people are settling on individual basis, particularly those who are living in rented accommodation or paying loan interest. Some individuals were planning to go to court. Lately there is no meeting with Spaze, as if the movement has died down.pity is there is no consensus within the group. Perhaps the next option could be to fight as an RWA after taking possession because llot of money is already locked and the legal corse may drag for long resulting in 'no possession' . As of now Spaze said that you can start living in your apartment , they have applied for OC which should be received in course of time and that they will take care of any legal issues.

Thanks Krishbharti.

It is surprising to hear that the builder is asking the flat-owners to take possession and occupy the apartments without having received an OC. This might have major repercussions at a later stage. Shocking!
    CommentQuote
  • How is this possible? I have not heard of any builder offerring possession without getting OC in recent past.

Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Spaze does not seem to relent on this but it appears people are
    settling on individual basis, particularly those who are living in rented accommodation or paying loan interest. Some individuals were planning to go to court. Lately there is no meeting with Spaze, as if the movement has died down.pity is there is no consensus within the group. Perhaps the next option could be to fight as an RWA after taking possession because llot of money is already locked and the legal corse may drag for long resulting in 'no possession' . As of now Spaze said that you can start living in your apartment , they have applied for OC which should be received in course of time and that they will take care of any legal issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    How is this possible? I have not heard of any builder offerring possession without getting OC in recent past.

Ditto :bab (38)::bab (38)::bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • No no, the builder is calling it Permissive Possession for carrying out any fit outs and when asked that how can we move in without OC, we were told that we can move and Spaze will take care of any legal issues if any.. The registration will be done after receipt of OC only. This is being done by many builders. I saw similar discussion in case of JP Pavillion Court sec 128 Noida. The intention of the builder is to collect money and save on the delay penalty if he waits till OC. Those who move in will be provided electricity and water at exhorbitant rates because govt connections are generally energized on receipt of OC. So the situation is rather unfavorable in the context of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • there are these very cheeky'delivery hui hai' ads/banners by spaze all over. guess they should read 'premature delivery hui hai'
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , we have flat in tower D & facing similar problems is anyone meeting spaze on sq ft area issue
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, it is not just tower D but the entire project. They have increased super area by 10%. We have had a number of meetings with Spaze but they are not willing to reconsider.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Hi, it is not just tower D but the entire project. They have increased super area by 10%. We have had a number of meetings with Spaze but they are not willing to reconsider.

Was there a clause in the BBA provisioning for increase in super area at the time for possession?
    CommentQuote