Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

    Hi all,

    Visited the site today.

    F tower - Till 12th Floor apartments are complete and locked
    G Tower - Till 11th Floor apartments are complete and locked
    H Tower - Till 5th Floor apartments are complete and locked

    Tentative possession date for For F, G and H tower - Oct end /Nov. As per spaze there will start sending the possession letters from october onwards in this order F G and H.

    Registration has to be done within 2 months .... will like others to update.

    Is there any increase in super area for apartments?

    Comment


    • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

      Friends, I have received a mail from Spaze regarding TDS to be deducted by the buyer from sellers payment. As I understand,in most of the cases only last installment is due. Does it mean that 1%tds is to be deducted from the last installment amount or on the basis of total consideration. Further what happens if the unit has been purchased in resale in April 2013, and only last installment is pending. What will be the total consideration for a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment. I am quite confused. Could anyone clarify. Thanks and regards.

      Comment


      • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

        Has Spaze already applied for OC, or any plans we guys are aware of?

        As per my understanding Tower F, G and H are on very advanced stage but other towers A to E are still away from possession, in such case would it increase time to get OC from government authorities. Since it is not easy to get OC for few towers these days, as with the case of Tulip Orange.

        Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
        Hi all,

        Visited the site today.

        F tower - Till 12th Floor apartments are complete and locked
        G Tower - Till 11th Floor apartments are complete and locked
        H Tower - Till 5th Floor apartments are complete and locked

        Tentative possession date for For F, G and H tower - Oct end /Nov. As per spaze there will start sending the possession letters from october onwards in this order F G and H.

        Registration has to be done within 2 months .... will like others to update.

        Is there any increase in super area for apartments?
        Last edited September 12 2013, 12:13 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
          Friends, I have received a mail from Spaze regarding TDS to be deducted by the buyer from sellers payment. As I understand,in most of the cases only last installment is due. Does it mean that 1%tds is to be deducted from the last installment amount or on the basis of total consideration. Further what happens if the unit has been purchased in resale in April 2013, and only last installment is pending. What will be the total consideration for a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment. I am quite confused. Could anyone clarify. Thanks and regards.
          I am also received the same mail.1% TDS is to be deducted when the last installment demand is sent.
          Basically we pay 5k challan to gov for a 5 Lakh demand and pay the builder 4.95lakh and provide the snapshot of th challan.

          1% TDS is applicable only for sale-purchase of property more than 50 lakhs from 1st June

          Comment


          • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

            Well Ravi, the point is that whether the TDS is to be deducted at 1% of the last installment or on the total value of the unit. My query was that in case it is to be on the total value , then what will be the total value for the purposes of TDS ? Perhaps certain charges may be e secluded eg the car park slot, or the club charges etc in which case the price of the 1600 sq ft unit might fall below rs 50 lacs. I wrote to spaze also and am awaiting their response. In case you or any other member can throw light, I shall be grateful.

            Comment


            • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

              1% of the final demand which will come for F G and H towers in October or November.

              In case your are selling then 1% of the of the total sale value in case it is more than 50 lakhs .

              I hope this clears your doubt

              Comment


              • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                What's the ongonig resale rate? Also, when can one can expect the possession of Tower A?

                Comment


                • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                  Guys, any answers to my questions asked earlier regarding OC of this project?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
                    1% of the final demand which will come for F G and H towers in October or November.

                    In case your are selling then 1% of the of the total sale value in case it is more than 50 lakhs .

                    I hope this clears your doubt
                    Thanks Ravi, TDS will be 1 % of the final installment but only if the total cost is 50 lacs or more. I think, The cost of the 1600 sq ft apartment alone excluding car park and club charges will be less than 50 lacs in which case no tax will need to be deducted. Am I right Me. Ravi?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

                      Krish, you did not get right.

                      1% TDS we need to pay to the government since it is still under construction property for the last demand which we are likely to receive shortly. It is not possible that that your 1600sft unit is less than 50lakhs as EDC/IDC/cark park etc will also be included in the total sale price of the property.

                      If you are buying a unit now from market and the property is above 50 lakhs, you have deduct 1% TDS from the total sale price and pay to the government

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X