I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi members, I'm having two apartments each in tower B & E. Pls update if anything has been done by builder in the matter of increased floor area. Also do update when members are meeting the developer in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • what is going rate? any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • The going rate is over 7000 psf at present.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    The going rate is over 7000 psf at present.

Hi Krish...7000 is rates for loaded or unloaded unit? Also, please help on what are the other overhead like EDC IDC etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All...please suggest the ongoing rates for Spaze Privy (1755 sqft unit)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Yes, the buyers agreement says that the area is provisional and can change as per actual position at the time of possession. It is all in favour of the builder. The only point we can fight on is that how they can offer permissive possession and claim final payment when the OC is not received. There is no mention of permissive possession in the agreement. However, Spaze is getting an undertaking signed while taking permissive possession which absolves them from all responsibility about construction deficiencies and any claims later on. So from Spaze pong if view everything is" Heads I gain, tails you lose"

It is illegal to offer possession without getting OC from concerned authorities.Customers can refuse taking possession of an incomplete flat for which OC is not yet received.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All, Any update on the consideration being sought by Builder on account of 10% increase in area? Is there any meeting scheduled to sort out the matter, I plan to join if any. Any update will be appreciated.

Regards
    Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by n3s3k2
    Hi,

I am looking to purchase 1 apartment in and around Sohna road for end use. I currently stay on Sohna road on rent. If you are interested to sell your flat, please PM me.

Thanks

Have you finalised something or still exploring possibilities?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know if builder is paying the delay penalty?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they are paying upto the date of letter of final notice which was dec 13.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Need an assurance talk with someone who has a property in spaze privy. will help me finalize my view to buy the property. can anyone of the verteral members share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
    Rahul Malpani share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
    Rahul Malpani
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody shifted?

Hi all

I wanted to know if anybody has shifted into spaze privy. Also are the common utilities like gym pool ready ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, What is the resale price going here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Malpani
    Hi All,

Need an assurance talk with someone who has a property in spaze privy. will help me finalize my view to buy the property. can anyone of the verteral members share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
    Rahul Malpani[/QUOTE
    Hi Rahul, sorry for replying late. I was not logging on to IREF for quite some time as there is a separate group of owners who are discussing issues actively. I don't know if you have already finalized a deal. Some People have already moved into their apartments or rented them out while more are in the offing. The fact is that builder has yet to receive OC but people have been coerced to take so called Permissive Possession. Certain facilities are still to be provided but many owners needed to move in and agreed to take such possession. share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
    Rahul Malpani[/QUOTE
    Hi Rahul, sorry for replying late. I was not logging on to IREF for quite some time as there is a separate group of owners who are discussing issues actively. I don't know if you have already finalized a deal. Some People have already moved into their apartments or rented them out while more are in the offing. The fact is that builder has yet to receive OC but people have been coerced to take so called Permissive Possession. Certain facilities are still to be provided but many owners needed to move in and agreed to take such possession. share their numbers / email ids over personal message?

Regards,
    Rahul Malpani[/QUOTE
    Hi Rahul, sorry for replying late. I was not logging on to IREF for quite some time as there is a separate group of owners who are discussing issues actively. I don't know if you have already finalized a deal. Some People have already moved into their apartments or rented them out while more are in the offing. The fact is that builder has yet to receive OC but people have been coerced to take so called Permissive Possession. Certain facilities are still to be provided but many owners needed to move in and agreed to take such possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ip3bhk
    Hi All, What is the resale price going here?

Hi, the current resale price is over Rs 7000 psf plus IDC EDC PLS CAR PARK, CLUB CHARGES etc.
    CommentQuote