Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Originally posted by elbis123 View Post
    What's the ongonig resale rate? Also, when can one can expect the possession of Tower A?
    7000+ for 1600 and7300+ for 1800 and above depending on location/floor no etc.

Tower A should get delivered before Diwali of 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
      Guys, any answers to my questions asked earlier regarding OC of this project?
      The only information i have is Tower F,G and H will be given possession before any other towers in Oct/Nov.

Also these 3 towers are build by DV Buildwell construction partners and other towers are build by some other construction partner.

Will try to post more inside information on this

Comment

Oct/Nov is very close, and if Spaze has to honor this commitment they should have applied for partial NOC by now. Let me know if you get any information about it.

And any information about EWS construction and allotment, since that is also mandatory these days to get OC.

Comment

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
          Krish, you did not get right.

1% TDS we need to pay to the government since it is still under construction property for the last demand which we are likely to receive shortly. It is not possible that that your 1600sft unit is less than 50lakhs as EDC/IDC/cark park etc will also be included in the total sale price of the property.

If you are buying a unit now from market and the property is above 50 lakhs, you have deduct 1% TDS from the total sale price and pay to the government
          Thanks Ravi. I purchased in resale in the month of April 2013 ie before 1st June when the law had not been passed. So as I understand, I will have to deduct 1% from the last demand and deposit with the govt. I think Spaze should be accounting for delay penalty while raising the last demand.so the % TDS will be deducted from that value. I think my understanding should be correct. While Spaze have written about the TDS, they have not mentioned about the likely date when they will offer possession. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
            Oct/Nov is very close, and if Spaze has to honor this commitment they should have applied for partial NOC by now. Let me know if you get any information about it.

And any information about EWS construction and allotment, since that is also mandatory these days to get OC.
            You are right sir, As per govt instructions possession can be offered only after OC has been obtained. In case Spaze intends to give possession in Oct/Nov, they must get OC before that and for this purpose necessary services viz electricity and water availability should be ensured.keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Anyone tried to check with builder of they have applied for part OC? And what is with EWS, have they done the allotment?

That is also a necessary checkpoint to obtain OC, these days.

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
              You are right sir, As per govt instructions possession can be offered only after OC has been obtained. In case Spaze intends to give possession in Oct/Nov, they must get OC before that and for this purpose necessary services viz electricity and water availability should be ensured.keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Friends, any news about the OC for Spaze Privy. We have been hearing that final demand letters for towers F G H will be issued soo, starting 13 th October which implies that O C should be forthcoming too. I am not aware if partial O C can be obtained. Will look forward to more info on this.

Comment

Reg. purchase in Spaze Privy

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
                  Very simple - The drain is surrounded by Vipul floors/Vipul world, Tatvam villas, Tata primantri and spaze privy.
                  1) People living is 2-8Cr floor/apartment/ villas will definatly want this to be fixed
                  2) Near the Entrance for vipul world/vipul floor/spaze people are throwing gargage and also into the nullah. So once people start moving is this will have to be stopped.
                  3) Regarding covering the drain, if these guys dont do what stops us to take the initiative and complete it ourselves.... it will be our neighbourhood and if we can buy in crores we can spend in lakhs to keep our environment clean
                  Hi,

I am interested in purchasing 1600 sq. ft. in spaze privy. Can I know what is the current status of the project, and is the builder trustworthy. Also, as I am planning to buy it for end use, I would request for an honest feedback from somebody who wants it for end use. What about the bank loan? Are there any hiccups in getting it from SBI.

Any idea about EWS block in the premises? A quick response will be appreciated, as I plan to finalize it asap.

Comment

Dear Anamika,

As said in my earlier posts tower F,G and H will start getting delivered anytime if spaze has got OC which they are confident about.
                    Builder has now made a mark in gurgaon with 6-8 commercial projects delivered and 4-5 resisdential projects in the making.

If you would have visited the site, the construction is very decent and available at decent price. There is no ready to move in project below 8500 and that too fully loaded on main sohna road so it is excellent project for investors and self use also.

Most of the banks have approved this project and this project was in SBI list 3 years back as far i remember.

EWS is close to H block but 1600 sft will not be affected since all rooms in 1600 sft face the vipul tatvam villas and you can safely buy above 6th floor if you want to go for bigger size in this block.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                      Friends, any news about the OC for Spaze Privy. We have been hearing that final demand letters for towers F G H will be issued soo, starting 13 th October which implies that O C should be forthcoming too. I am not aware if partial O C can be obtained. Will look forward to more info on this.
                      Krish, today i visited the site. The other towers are also progressing fast.
                      My office has shifted on sohna road and one of my friends went searching for a unit. He met a seller of 1600sft who said that he has received the possession letter and was quoting 8200+ for E tower.

Spaze guys are also telling different story everytime of possession, some say we have started giving possession some say we will give by March for all towers.

Lot of confusion!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X