Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Friends, there was lot of speculation that we shall be celebrating Diwali in Spaze but alas, Diwali has come and gone but nothing has been heard from Spaze till now. I don't know if any of you has recd final demand notice. Could any esteemed member enlighten me on the latest situation about Occupancy Certificate and likely date of possession? Will it be possible for Spaze to offer possession block by block in stages? Looking forward to hearing good news from you friends. Best wishes and regards.

Comment

Next week the letters for possession will be dispatched for F, G and H towers.

Comment

Great news if it is true, members please update this forum when you recieve the letter.

Originally posted by ravi2010 View Post
        Next week the letters for possession will be dispatched for F, G and H towers.

Comment

Thanks for the update mr.ravi. If this news is true, then Spaze must have obtained occupancy certificate from Gov't. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that delay penalty will be accounted for in final demand.

Comment

Spaze has the OC. Penalty clause amount will be credited in the demand notice.

Though nothing was said about increase in super area of the apartments.

Also to the query that the loaded apartments are still not fully done with AC etc, spaze says they will deal with individual owners and since it is there first residential project , they do not want to earn a bad reputation and hence are going slow in offering possession...... quite diplomatic

Lets first receive the final demand and then we all can meet to press things which are not as per our expectation

Comment

Like this project. Please advise current resale price, payment gone and initial cash out outflow and recommended brokers.

I am in Delhi till 1st week of Jan and looking to invest.

Comment

Mr.Manish, well I own a 1600 sq ft unloaded apartment in spaze ,which got in resale. I understand that the going rate is about rs7000 psf which may vary depending upon the location and floor level. The loaded aparments are costlier by about 300 to 400 psf.as for as I understand, only the final demand is pending in most of the towers which means about 95% is already gone. possession is expected by end of this year. There are a number of options in terms of area and no of bed rooms. It depends upon your requirement and the deals also will depend upon your terms of payment etc.

Comment

Hi, has anyone received the possession letter yet? Whether any news on the discount that spaze had initially promised to give?

Comment

ERA SKYVILLE SECTOR 68 GURGAON:
                    Got a demand letter for almost 10.3lakhs for excavation, GF & SF slabs from Era. The last date was 19 Oct 13. On 19 Oct 2013, I have mailed to Era stating that we have submitted all the papers with LIC housing on 15 Oct 2013 & they will take some time to sanction & disbursement of loan say a month. Also, In between I have deposited 3 lakhs rupees with them just to ensure that my intention is right & want to hold this property. On 15 nov 13, I went to Era office at Noida with the sanction letter provided by LIC housing and asked them to sign on it. At time they did not sign & stated that your unit is cancelled. The key point here is there is no concerned person sitting who can revert our queries. Now they asked me to pay 4 lacs now & 4 months interest then we will try to talk with the officials but no assurance yet.

So my query is, kindly suggest me what to do or what should be my next step to save this unit.

Comment

Dear Vaibhav,

Possession letter still not received. Spaze had confirmed that by 30th Nov, all owners of F,G, and H will receive.

Anyone in the forum who has received can inform .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X