I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oh ok, sounds good. Although I was hoping that Spaze residents might have framed RWA already.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the OC, did Spaze received it yet. As I was informed that Spaze don't have it yet?
    CommentQuote
  • You are right, OC has not been received. I understand that HUDA has made a rule that unless govt water supply is provided in the area, OC will not be given. I don't know how long it will take.
    CommentQuote
  • It can take anywhere from 4-10 months, considering the current situations. And hope you are aware that residing without OC can potentially create problems for the residents.

Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    You are right, OC has not been received. I understand that HUDA has made a rule that unless govt water supply is provided in the area, OC will not be given. I don't know how long it will take.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know how to get Non-encumbrance certificate for this property? I require it for loan against PF. This is one of the mandatory documents to be given.
    CommentQuote
  • Plz suggest me for a buying flat in spaze privy.....is it a good buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Plz members throw some light on buying spaze privy.....
    CommentQuote
  • My view is its a gud property to invest in looking from location prospective...Nirvana Country2 is also on the same road as Spaze Privy...construction quality also is fair... issues are no OC till now even if peiple are staying in this for last 1.5 years and no govt water supply.....the issues are interlinked and should get sorted soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion plz...... Spaze privy72 vs vaika city 49
    Which one is better RTM option .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Smileplease
    Suggestion plz...... Spaze privy72 vs vaika city 49
    Which one is better RTM option .

Construction-
    Vatika is 4-5 year old society
    Spaze privy get possesion last year.

Location-
    Vatika city is better located then spaze privy

OC status-
    In Spaze privy OC is not arrived till now.
    However builder provide premissive possesion.

Price-
    spaze privy is around 6500/ sqft
    Vatika is around 7500-8000k.

This is my comparison.

But y don't you try bestech spa next which is also ready to move.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the status?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

i am looking to buy 3 + study, please confirm if Occupancy Certificate has been issued to spaze privy, if not then what is the expected time,

i saw on this thread, that it has offered possession in Dec 2013, and my broker is saying that registry of flat will take still 5-6 months more, Please confirm the status, now i am in confusion whether to buy or not ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • yes the registry is not still open as they do not have OC, Currently there is no water supply from HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one suggest me that it is worth buying a flat for end use in Spaze Privy 72.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes its a very good society. been staying here past 6 months and must say the place is worth the buy.

Normal issues in maintenance are there but nothing seriously negative.
    CommentQuote