I am looking at the Spaze Privy, Sector 72, Gurgaon . Please can the members who know about this project advise on how good/bad this is. They claim that it will be delivered in 1 year from now. What do you guys think?

What price would be the right price to buy into this project?
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all, anyone staying in this apartment? I want to check if seepage issue still is there. Had visited in 2012 and saw huge seepage. Also quality of construction as got news that poor quality work has been done. Lastly has HUDA water and electricity come?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - Can anyone suggest if OC has been issued to Spaze Privy? Has HUDA electricity / water supply started?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please send me your no, want to talk about this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mannubatra
    Hi - Can anyone suggest if OC has been issued to Spaze Privy? Has HUDA electricity / water supply started?


    OC has not been issued so far. I also had this property in my list for end use but dropped it due to following reasons
    1. No registry as of now till OC comes
    2. No functional swimming pool till OC comes
    3. I don't see much scope of prices appreciating specially when GCX is coming up so nicely
    4. Access is a huge problem during rains. The main sohna road at the point of connection with the access road of spaze is the first spot to be flooded during rains
    5. Average construction quality (not at par with some of the projects that i am considering)
    6. I was told by my broker that HUda water and electricity has started. But i dont have a verified answer for this
    CommentQuote
  • ankur3386; - Thanks for your response, appreciate it. Could you please suggest which are other good projects one can consider for buying in Gurgaon? What is GCX? I was considering Tulip Violet, but I think OC hasn't issued for that, not sure about quality as well. Your views / thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mannubatra
    ankur3386; - Thanks for your response, appreciate it. Could you please suggest which are other good projects one can consider for buying in Gurgaon? What is GCX? I was considering Tulip Violet, but I think OC hasn't issued for that, not sure about quality as well. Your views / thoughts?


    Golf Course Extension road (GCX). I myself am not very keen on the area where you have all Tulip properties (white, orange, voilet etc). Reasons being following
    1. Clubhouse of all Tulip properties will be one and which will come up once all Tulip properties have been delivered (read as "a long time (5-7 years)")

    2. I have not seen voilet but have seen tulip orange and tulip white. I did not like the construction quality of either of these. Very basic specifications of flooring etc and not such a good layout

    3. One of these projects had issue of access road as well. The road is in the masterplan but not yet constructed. I was told 2 years ago that it will come in a year or so but it is still the same status. So i am not very confident on that part

    4. All these are very near to badshahpur village so that is again a negative according to me as compared to other projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    A friend of mine is looking for a rented accommodation. He is being offered 28k for a 2 BHK in Spaze Privy 72. Isn't this a bit too much for a builder like Spaze? Also, my understanding says that the location is not that great. OC not received is yet another issue. Could you please provide an opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • If 28k is including maintenance then I think it is ok as the maintenance for 2 BHK is around 4000 for 1750 sq ft size. For rented house OC should not be any issue only thing Swimming pool is not functional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur3386
    Golf Course Extension road (GCX). I myself am not very keen on the area where you have all Tulip properties (white, orange, voilet etc). Reasons being following
    1. Clubhouse of all Tulip properties will be one and which will come up once all Tulip properties have been delivered (read as "a long time (5-7 years)")

    2. I have not seen voilet but have seen tulip orange and tulip white. I did not like the construction quality of either of these. Very basic specifications of flooring etc and not such a good layout

    3. One of these projects had issue of access road as well. The road is in the masterplan but not yet constructed. I was told 2 years ago that it will come in a year or so but it is still the same status. So i am not very confident on that part

    4. All these are very near to badshahpur village so that is again a negative according to me as compared to other projects


    Thanks Ankur3386
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware of the OC status of Spaze Privy 72? I am interested in this property but unsure due to OC and registration delays? Is there any litigation of some sorts?
    CommentQuote