Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Krish ji, you are right they have splitted the boundary of the Privy into two parts and there is going to be a road in between. The blank portion you are seeing in the above layout is actually a road.

I called up these guys and they are saying that they are dispatching letter coming week and there is going to be a team there tohandle the possesion.

Comment

Thanks Mridul ji for the update. It will be good if they despatch possession letters in a few days. I hope they will adjust delay penalty. We are supposed to deduct TDS from this installment and deposit it with the Govt.
      Re. The road dividing the plot into two will mean two separate entries, one exclusively for the first blocks close to the main road and another for the rest of the towers. Looks they are trying to give access to Tata Parimanti from this side and may have charged them some money for that.otherwise this chunk of land should have been within the Soaze boundary. Apparently, it may not harm our interests coz our blocks are all enclosed in modified boundary. Let's see how it goes..all the best till then.

Comment

It will surely impact our interest as the original plan is fiddled with. This will have direct impact on our flat valuations. Moreover we are not sure as why they have this portion open , who knows what may change because of this. SPAZE is not transparent about it and nor they are showing it as open area in their original plan. If they can be-fool us in their initial project then imagine what further you can expect in future.

Comment

I am planning to file a case against this change. Will anyone would be interested to join hands.

Comment

Mridul, have you visited the site? If not, I think you should first visit the site, speak to the engineers working there, confirm your understanding and then reach to any conclusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

There is a road in b/w two plots A1 & rest towers(A,B,C,D...). I have talked to spaze people at site & they have confirmed its HUDA road around 8 months ago.Currently road have a dead under after spaze.
              But enclosed towers don't have any such issue with road.Original end users buyers can better comment.

Comment

Originally posted by singhrac View Post
                Mridul, have you visited the site? If not, I think you should first visit the site, speak to the engineers working there, confirm your understanding and then reach to any conclusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                I agree with his contention.

Comment

It's almost midway through December and possession still not in sight. Any friends who have received possession letters?

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                    It's almost midway through December and possession still not in sight. Any friends who have received possession letters?
                    Hope spaze will give the good news by the year end atleast so that allotees have something to cheer.

Comment

Sir,
                      Ummeed pe Duniya Kaayam Hai.

Best wishes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X