Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Got the news today from a friend(who also owns a unit in Spaze Privy), that the final Demand letters have been dispatched.
    But the Bad news is that there is a possibility that Spaze has increased the so called Built-up area by almost 10%. So, they might ask us to pay extra for this extra 10%. Not sure if this is true, but the truth will come up in next few days. I am surely not going to pay this extra amount, and will take them to Consumer Court if required. Waiting for the letter...

Comment

The news is correct that there has been an increase in super area and spaze has raised extra demand. there is another group of owners who have been meeting Spaze regularly and plan to meet them this saturday also. Would anybody be interested to join it as all of us have the same motive. I will circulate the time of the meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhav007us View Post
        The news is correct that there has been an increase in super area and spaze has raised extra demand. there is another group of owners who have been meeting Spaze regularly and plan to meet them this saturday also. Would anybody be interested to join it as all of us have the same motive. I will circulate the time of the meeting.
        The news is correct. The area of 1600sq ft apartment has been increased to 1755 and the demand letter does not show any deduction on account of delayed possession. The letter offers permissive possession for doing any interiors and then final possession will be given on receipt of occupancy certificate.this appears to be a ploy to collect final demand payment. We must sort it out with Spaze. I personally feel that the allotees should not take this so called permissive possession till the Occupancy Certificate is received by the builder because we are never sure, how long the Occupancy Certificate will take. The delay penalty clause should then apply according to the receipt of OC. No body will block another 4-5 lacs for doing woodwork and miscellaneous fit outs till the time OC is received. It will be prudent to meet the Spaze authorities. Mr.Vaibhav Pls do indicate the time of meeting. Thanks.
        Last edited December 19 2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Final demand notice and so called Permissive Possession

Friends, I have the following observations in connection with the offer of possession issued by Spaze:
          1. Arbitrary increase of 10% in the super area is not acceptable.
          2. Their offer of permissive possession is fraught with risks because the Occupancy Certificate has not yet been received by the builder. So why should the allotees be forced to make the final payment and further lock in another 4-5 lakhs on fit outs and interiors because the apartment can not be occupied till OC is received.
          3. The calculation of basic cost in the final demand is not supported by any calculations and apparently looks wrong as I have seen in my case. There is a difference of about 1 lakh even if the 10% increase in super area is accepted.
          4. There is no mention of delay penalty in the demand notice.
          5. What about the tax deduction from the final demand as per the latest income tax rules.
          Kindly consider these points and lets us all discuss with the builder collectively.
          Thanks and regards.

Comment

Hi Guys

I agree to your observations and ready to join hands. Pls let me know when you guys are meeting and where.

Comment

So at last spaze is also doing what every builder does which is not good for end users. So now lets form a group and also meet on saturday if they are working at 10:00

Comment

Yes Mridul and Ravi ji, it will be nice to meet at Spaze may be around 11 because for those living in Delhi, 10 am is early. Saturday should be good, there will be less rush on roads.

Comment

I am fine with 11am at Spaze on Saturday. Can we pls share our contact numbers via PM
                  Last edited December 20 2013, 11:16 AM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Moreover shall we create a page in Facebook for the Spaze allotees to join hands as I believe not all the allotess are aware of this site.

Comment

Hi Ravi/Krish/Mridul/Vaibhav

Its decided to meet up at 11am tomorrow.We wil wait at reception to get joined.
                      I m sending u my number thru PM.Plz provide your contact detail & mail ID.
                      I will try to bring few members not on forum.
                      Please confirm
                      Last edited December 20 2013, 12:05 PM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X