Collapse

Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

I think it is desire able to first negotiate the matter with Spaze and bring them round to our point of view. Most important is sorting out the super area problem, then follows the Occupancy Certificate. I think, we can't be forced to accept permissive possession without obtaining OC. Since 95% payment has already gone! it will not be in our interest to resort to litigation which may drag too long. From the discussions we had with Spaze last Saturday, they appeared to be cooperative and willing to discuss. We should therefore present ourselves in large numbers to show our strength. Let us hope that we come to a fruitful solution in our interest.

Comment

If the builder agrees and mutually this can be resolved then nothing like it. Though I have apprehension about it. Lets see how it goes. I think the major problems coming to us are:
      1) Increase in super area adding to our cost.
      2) Common Area Maintenace they have included in the final demand (not sure if this is final) without getting the OC.
      3) Additional cost of generator etc. and what future cost they would impose on us.
      4) Penalty for delayed possesion.

Otherwise I strongly feel that the overall documents have several loopholes to defeat them in court of law.

Comment

Hi Guys

I found a group within Gurgaon who are contributing quite a lot to GHS owners issues. Pls refer FAOA

Comment

I hold a unit in Tower C, but have not received any letter of additional demand till date.

Can anyone please confirm if builder has sent those demand letters for the units of all the towers or just for the units in Tower F,G,H?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Demand letters have been issued for towers f,g and h they said, the rest of towers will follow soon may be in next few days. It will be good if you attend the meeting proposed for today at 11 am.

Comment

Attention owners.
              Spaze have arbitrarily increased super area by 10% and raised heavy demand for the last installment. Group of Owners have held number of meetings with Spaze and the fight is going on. Please be on the look out and represent in more and more numbers jointly to make an impact on Spaze.people should not negotiate individually.

Comment

Friends, looks our negotiations with Spaze have come to a stand still. I was however wondering if a builder can force the owners to take possession without OC. If at all we have to take so called Permissive Possession, could we not insist on paying half the amount now and half on actual possession? We can jointly continue our fight regarding super area even after possession. I am not sure if we have another meeting with Spaze this coming Saturday. Would look forward to your reaction.

Comment

Construction update of January

NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Spaze privy posession

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                    Friends, looks our negotiations with Spaze have come to a stand still. I was however wondering if a builder can force the owners to take possession without OC. If at all we have to take so called Permissive Possession, could we not insist on paying half the amount now and half on actual possession? We can jointly continue our fight regarding super area even after possession. I am not sure if we have another meeting with Spaze this coming Saturday. Would look forward to your reaction.
                    Is there a meeting happening soon, would like to join. How many of us are connected.

1. Without actual possession we would not be able to get registry done in our name. This is a great risk. rent agreements etc without actual possession are null and void.
                    2. If we are running out of possession, consumer forum option should be considered.
                    3. Final payment(or atleast a part) should be paid only after final possession.

Comment

I believe that we are having a meeting tomorrow Saturday at Spaze office.the time is 11 or 11.30. There are many issues to be thrashed with Spaze authorities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X