Last updated: October 20 2018
494 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spaze Privy Sector 72 Gurgaon

Possession and Charges

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
    I believe that we are having a meeting tomorrow Saturday at Spaze office.the time is 11 or 11.30. There are many issues to be thrashed with Spaze authorities.
    I received a demand letter for Tower B flat. As it has been discussed in the forum, charges levied are way higher and completely unreasonable. They are demanding approx. 7L more than what was given in the payment plan.

Since, I live outside Delhi and out of country at present, I haven't been able to come for any of the meetings in person. But, can anyone of you update what happened in the last meeting. And what is our stand on the final payment?

I haven't checked but is the suggested facebook page created?

Thanks!

Comment

Guys,

Whats the current resale price for 3bhk +S

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Guys,

Whats the current resale price for 3bhk +S

I just sold off my 3bhk+s in privy at 6200 BSP. With this recent demand by Spaze, there aren't enough buyers.. add to it the low market conditions..

I didn't pay the demand for pp..

Comment

Originally posted by SubhashJain View Post
          I just sold off my 3bhk+s in privy at 6200 BSP. With this recent demand by Spaze, there aren't enough buyers.. add to it the low market conditions..

I didn't pay the demand for pp..
          Wow that seems like a deal price..would you mind sharing the apartment detail..like which tower/floor/facing etc. In market its actually difficult to find something at that price..

Comment

Respected Forum members,

I have also got the Demand letter for final possession ,its too high..i want to know with all respected forum members...is it legal that a builder can ask for payment due on possession letter without getting the OC,metre charges , additional area charges.. what rights do we have to safe guard this, project looks far from completion at this point...Dear all pl get united and suggest what to do next.

Comment

Help required!

1) Someone from Spaze sent me the attached floor plan for 3BHK+Study+Servant for Tower A (I am guessing this is after super area increase). The size mentioned is 2558 sf! Can anyone tell me the original size of this apartment and how much super area have they increased since launch?

2) The original brochure shows the size of the 4BHK+Servant as 2366 sf. Any idea as to what is the revised size after super area increase?

Thanks

P.S. - They are quoting BSP@7800 for direct deal with Spaze
              Attached Files

Comment

I think the 3 bhk + study + servant size is 1998 sq ft, and the 4 bhk + study + servant is 2532 sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by rheamehta View Post
                  I think the 3 bhk + study + servant size is 1998 sq ft, and the 4 bhk + study + servant is 2532 sq ft
                  So what you are saying is -
                  3bhk+s+s 1998 is now 2558 (28% increase is highly unlikely)
                  4bhk+s 2366 is now 2532 (an acceptable 7% increase)

Can someone confirm this plz?

P.S. - the floor plan that I've attached is 2558sf for sure
                  Last edited February 5 2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys, Any update on the possession Spaze privy sector 72. Are people paying up enhanced amounts and taking over permissive possession. Need to get connected to the other flat owners.

Comment

Spaze Privy Sec 72

A group of owners have had so many meetings with Spaze re. Increased super area and many other issues but no useful result has come so far. So,many people have paid up because Spaze started levying penal interest too. They feel that we can go legal after taking possession but there are many detrimental clauses in the undertaking which closes all options for buyers. Not sure what will happen. Spaze will start charging maintenance too after permissive possession. They said that we can start living there and Spaze will take care of any legal issues arising on account of non receipt of OC but they have not given anything in writing.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X